Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU (35839 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Most assuredly scored 3/400 while a promising young lady from Bayelsa with 299/400 was denied admission.

But the Fulani nomads want us to celebrate Dr. Halima as a spectacle.

What Fulanis cannot desecrate in Nigeria does not exist

Our military is a mess
Civil service a caricature
Educational system quota filled
Professions are a dwindling mess

Chai

So, you will have me believe that there is no single brain in the entire North??!... Please, come off that unnecessary hate and wish the scholar well, or just hush it! Mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Her Muslim lecturers sef no sabi the medicine so why dem no go score her high?
If this girl treat you, you wil surely die. Nonsense fulanis better with cows. Let her study veterinary
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by BSsniffer: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2021
In a school like OAU/UI or UniBen she wouldn't be even qualified to read medicine.... she'd be studying zoology.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Kudos to her.
I hope she uses her abilities to help her region

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Funflipper: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of an ant.

it is the truth. where is nigeria today? Held down on one spot by the ever unproductive fulani quota dogs and pigs who have absolutely nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Misterone: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Most assuredly scored 3/400 while a promising young lady from Bayelsa with 299/400 was denied admission.

Our military is a mess

Chai
IPOB and their mental reasoning! The thread is talking about encouraging girl child education in the North, you are talking rubbish. That JAMB you are talking about, you see someone scoring 299 but cannot spell his/her name correctly. Chukuli don kill us for South.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by juniior(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Of course it's a woman. All their men are getting aroused by mannequins grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by LegalWolf: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of an ant.

Some southerners need help. As if it is not the same south that we know

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by LegalWolf: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Almajoon:

E choke.

The quota system "academic scam" of the janjaweeed has been exposed.

Loooool, if you’re not triggered, you wouldn’t have responded. Do am if in easy
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by tivhador: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2021
The question is "How good are her actual practical medical skills?" cool
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by AuroraB(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
MrImole:
Human resources are just too much in this country...

I pray she doesn't end up as a fourth wife to one pot belly slowpoke with a seemingly unending tribal marks..
grin She wouldn't mind cool
It's a norm cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by olowococoa: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Awon Quota system Donkita, they should tell us what was her cut off mark used in gaining admission to secondary school and the scores in jamb and even utme if at all she pass through the process.
She should remain in their region for practice ooh, because we have enough here in South.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Buhari cancelled pressid because no northerner could compete with their fellow Southerners.

These are supposedly first class people competing against their fellow first class mates from the South.
None of them could even make the successful list.

Buhari came in and canceled it because it did not cater to quota system.

I have friends that were personally affected by that decision to cater to quota system.

And you expect to rate one "graduate"from Gombe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by membranus: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2021
At OAU, Ife, I doubt if she will be able to graduate.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Funflipper: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, you will have me believe that there is no single brain in the entire North??!... Please, come off that unnecessary hate and wish the scholar well, or just hush it! Mtchewww!

Well there are brains according to northern standard just like this doctor but in the grand scheme of things, they are like a one eyed king in the village of the blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Funflipper: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
olowococoa:
Quota system Donkita, they should tell us what was her cut off mark used in gaining admission to secondary school and the scores in jamb and even utme if at all she pass through the process.

less than 50 of course.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Funflipper:

Well there are brains according to northern standard just like this doctor but in the grand scheme of things, they are like a one eyed king in a village of the blind.
Do a scholarship qualifying exams for her peers all across the country.

If she make top 30, she try.

But I am sure she would probably have gotten one coded federal scholarship or grant because she is a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Lewisdinho(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Damn i remember those days, to pass MBBS Exams for UNN no be beans, and to graduate for ESUT in CIvil Engineering come go service na him be say u be brain.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Funflipper:

Well there are brains according to northern standard just like this doctor but in the grand scheme of things, they are like a one eyed king in the village of the blind.

Wrong!... There are actual academic geniuses in that part of the world who can hold their own anywhere in this world, not just Nigeria. There are even schools there with higher standards than some here in the South.

While the overall standard of erudition and academia is quite low in that region, it is quite fallacious to actually believe that the best from there pales in respect to those from the better advantaged South. Doesn't always work that way.

I speak from my experience and position as a well traveled Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
E de pathetic say human being don loose their humanity because of ethnicity and religious centiment,is a shame ,at least congratulate the gal nah .ifele to all haters of this beauty with brain

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Lonelypacifist6: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Never allow a northern doctor attend to you if you want to live long, Quota system medical doctor, One would die quick.
Gombe state university! Where's gombe state on the map? One of those states we hear nothing about almost as if they don't exist. Must be very backward.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by NotGej: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2021
I will like to see her SSCE WAEC et NECO before I comment.

Anything built of a shaky foundation is fraud.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Quota system Dr.

I'm not impressed

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2021
OkuFaba:
Market strategy, one politician would see her and marry her off to his son.

I get the technique *winks*
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by hybridblood07(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Na village! Foolish man
temitope27:
That one na school?
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by rapcy(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Our military is a mess

Chai

You people talk anyhow
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooool, if you’re not triggered, you wouldn’t have responded. Do am if in easy

Nothing changes, quota system has finished the nought (I mean north) cheesy
That's why y'all can't thrive in climes where merit is valued. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Segzy19: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
I still wont allow her to treat me if I have ordinary malaria...

Gombe University abi... Ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Funflipper: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Wrong!... There are actual academic geniuses in that part of the world who can hold their own anywhere in this world, not just Nigeria. There are even schools there with higher standards than some here in the South.

While the overall standard of erudition and academia is quite low in that region, it is quite fallacious to actually believe that the best from there pales in respect to those from the better advantaged South. Doesn't always work that way.

I speak from my experience and position as a well traveled Nigerian.

Academic geniuses from the north? Please don't be ridiculous! And what does "better advantaged south" mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Los10ban: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) / Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.