Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed (61903 Views)

There Is A Cat On My Roof / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by mysticwarrior(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
If this had happened to a Nigerian woman she would have done seven days night vergie to cast out every witchcraft intruders.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nicerazor(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igoho Oosha baba just de reach Atlanta. Be like traffic de air.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Elliotwaveforec: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Yahoo boys sef... The woman better check her SSN , DL and other vital information... Major update and cashout won enter be that

E don reach like that? These boys don go far o, remote control from naija to Atlanta, chai!
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by authority2006(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Dem no they fence their house. Food entered your house and you quickly call animal control.
They are better ways to control this kind animal in Nigeria

Fence? For USA?
The day a Nigerian put his mouth for Americans matter on the Facebook, hmmm! He used a profile picture that had fenced and gated house in the background, they told him that he was living in prison because of insecurity. That was the day I realised why houses fence is rampant in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/03/us/woman-finds-serval-in-bed-trnd/index.html
someone had gone to Africa to treat you the bad way. You better sit-up and stop this your animals control. It is spiritual! That animal is very dangerous! Expect spiritual attack in the coming days ahead.

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Fatalveli(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So Igboho has gotten to the US?? shocked shocked
grin
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Olam09(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Lmao

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by ajl: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn! Igboho don land for America. Power pass power o.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Georgejeez: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103416838]So Igboho has gotten to the US?? shocked shocked[/quote
D grin grin, Afonja own don worst pass Ipob own .
When kasala burst ,Ojukwu turn to woman take off ,but at least na human being .
Afonja Igboho just turn to pussy cat discharge go airport ,thank God he don reach Georgia ..

But y d name IGBOHO start with IGBO? undecided
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by chrisaria(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Village people oo �
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Zanotty:
If na for naija now.una know the rest...........

They will blame village people, one fraudster called GO will claim some spiritual power over the cat...

I know.....
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by 143WaZoBia: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Here in SW part of Naija, a strayed cat is known as Tokyo tongue

If you know, you know.
That’s not southwest. Tokyo ko. In SW it’s called Yakubu.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by EmmaLege: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
hmm something fishy going down grin
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
143WaZoBia:

That’s not southwest. Tokyo ko. In SW it’s called Yakubu.

Yea, you're right too. But it's mostly called tokyo at my side.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Thank God that she is not a black African woman if not one Daddy G.O, pastor, prophet, Apostle etc somewhere would have cashed out big time grin

grin grin I swear
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Praxis758: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
DSS should work with Interpol to repatriate the cat back to Nigeria.

That's Igboho in Atlanta
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
Kai. This is why one of my rules in my house is never to leave any of the external doors open and unattended even for a few seconds. The door is only meant for passing. So open, pass, close. Been living this way and never seen a rat in my house for years

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

100% The only time the door is unlocked is when I'm passing o. Number one rule in my house
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Honesty36(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na Igboho make Dem feed am Amala and gbegiri with better brokoto and assorted he go turn human being
Dem no dey use eye see those combinations lol

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Guynexttdoor: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
African wide cat for yankee with no visa, and you allowed it to flee.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by brainhgeek(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sunday! Sunday!! Sunday!!! How many times I call you? Naija no do you?
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by ayenale1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Old mama from village enter wrong address for US...
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Chingykay77(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
See better country where u get to know why an animal would just come and sit in your apartment by calling the regulatory agencies aligned to such stuff
Here in my own country .........who u wan call, weytin i dy talk sef .....If a snake can fall from the roof of a whole Senate Building who u kon be wey snake or any kind of animal no invade your apartment

If u have an opportunity to stay in Nigeria abeg Leave
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Yeahmehn: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Laugh want kill me
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Gfskw: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by jonnypie(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Funke
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Flezqueen(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Yahoo boys sef... The woman better check her SSN , DL and other vital information... Major update and cashout won enter be that

Yahoo boys don enter the woman
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by ennyen(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Some suspect someone is raising wild animals as PETS
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by NightFood: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Omo, but true true this thing no go funny if e happen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.