Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed (62096 Views)

There Is A Cat On My Roof / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by UstazAhmed(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103416838]So Igboho has gotten to the US?? shocked shocked[/quoto said it. These southerners eeh
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by tydi(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
grin

It’s from that damn niggar

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by MenelikZayan23(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So Igboho has gotten to the US?? shocked shocked
I've been wondering maybe to comment this �
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by honcdm01(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by rave295: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerians will turn it to Pepper soup immediately
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Seakay(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Champneys: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
E dey happen! wink
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Dpharisee: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba nation has gone international

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Antoeni(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Na God save you
But why dis oyinbo people nor Dey close door well

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Numerouno94(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Mad Man. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Ashirioluwa: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Some lunatics are raising wild animals as PETS
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by MamaAyo: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Anointing oil plzz
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Trueteller0147: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Maybe na her spiritual husband
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Educationalserv: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nuelito: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Teacher: What do you call pvssy and a cat on a bed?
Student: A pvssycat.
Teacher: So what do you call a wide pvssy and wild cat?
Student: A hoe.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by CasNova(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2021
O What a weird experience. The man should not have left the door open.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by jetpack(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Zanotty:
If na for naija now.una know the rest...........
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Funny woman

She was like, "Afterwards I was like, 'Was that a bobcat? Was it a leopard? Was it a baby? Was it a mom?'" Frank said.

You for kuku ask,"Was it a Bubu?" undecided

As for the blogger or poster, the last picture is the picture of a tiger. Did the woman say she was visited by a tiger?

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by jericco1(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2021
If to say na for Edo I for say her village people grin tongue
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
Kai. This is why one of my rules in my house is never to leave any of the external doors open and unattended even for a few seconds. The door is only meant for passing. So open, pass, close. Been living this way and never seen a rat in my house for years

Just continue to hope that village people never have your time.
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Bahamas95(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin

Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by hofeshhomes: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Nnagwo
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Kimjongun: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

This comment brought me here. Thanks for saying our minds
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Aroyjunior(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Is that where chief Sunday igboho is fighting for Yoruba nation now.DSS we have Sunday new location copy....copy....USA,I repeat USA........LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Kimjongun: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
I just googled it, and I have actually eaten it before. The meat dey sweet, but very rare, we didn't intentionally kill it then, a tractor step on it while clearing the bush
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Somebody will say .............
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Rosarie10: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Otar:
Kai. This is why one of my rules in my house is never to leave any of the external doors open and unattended even for a few seconds. The door is only meant for passing. So open, pass, close. Been living this way and never seen a rat in my house for years

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
wait till you have kids,then you will know those rules don't apply anymore
Re: Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed by Iykoto86(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
kennosklint:
grin she too stingy to pay boys na wahala
grin you no well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.