Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria (6140 Views)

Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Biggest Oil-Refining Hub / FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Here are the biggest oil producing states by the latest ranking.

1. Akwa Ibom.
2. Delta.
3. Rivers.
4. Imo. (It shock you abi grin)
5. Bayelsa.
6. Edo.
7. Ondo.
8. Abia.

Over the years, Igbos have endured a lot of insult by other Nigerians, especially the minorities of SS who found it fashionable to always insult us of being after their oil. Trust Nigerians who are mostly not bright and worse still also mischievous. No matter how much we try to educate them that core Igbo territories, especially the boundary region of Imo, Abia and Rivers States which are 100% Igbo villages is the nucleus of Nigeria's hydrocarbon reserves, they kept saying nonsense. These areas has the highest concentration of Nigeria's onshore oil and gas reserves!

Now, after many years of fighting the injustice done to my State, Imo. The final judgement has been passed that Rivers State actually stole our 45 oil Wells!

We Imolites are glad that justice has been served at last, but for it to be completed perfectly, Rivers State should be made to pay back all the billions of naira worth of oil revenue they stole from us over the decades. I hope that Imo State attorney general should commence proceedings immediately to take Rivers State to court again, this time with prayers for them to return all our oil revenue they stole from us. If Wike tries to prove stubborn, then the Supreme Court would have to humble him by collecting our money from source at the federation account.

It was these injustices over the years that made Igbos to give up on Nigeria. The federal government should as a matter of urgency try to reverse all those "victor and vanquished" laws they instituted against Igbos since 1970. Who knows, by so doing they would be able to convince a good number of Igbos to start believing in Nigeria again.

18 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Ndi ikwerre oso chi egbu, how far grin grin

Efulefu Wike, ole way grin grin

Ndi ikwerre, okwa unu huru nkpari n'ile unu nyere anyi site ka'mgbe ogu biri na 1970, unu ga anatacha ugwo olu ya. Anyi bu ndi Igbo agaghi echefu ka unu si wee kpo anyi asi, wee soro ndi ugwu na aru anyi aka n'anya.

Unu chere na oga adighi de otu ahu okwa ya? Onwebedighi ihe unu ka huru n'akpokashi ahu. Mana unu ga ahusi Anya!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by xelly: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Anambra is not in your list.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2021
I see Imo State having one of the highest GDP in Nigeria very soon. With Walter Smith refinery now functional and plans underway to double capacity production, also now that Seplat is collaborating with Shell to build a massive gas plant. The economy of the state is going to boom.

Wise investors should start making moves now to invest in Imo State.

Industries can be built to leverage direct oil and gas supply from source.

Real five star hotels can be built to cater for top clients.

High rise office buildings can be built in the city center to serve oil company liason offices and others.

Service apartments and exclusive estates can also be built now.

If you have the money and you're not considering investing in Imo State then you're missing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2021
xelly:
Anambra is not in your list.

Anambra has been producing oil since but the companies involved are doing so discreetly and illegally but once the next governor (hopefully Soludo) takes over, I expect he will fight to correct the anomalies so that Anambra can be officially recognized as an oil producing state and also start earning the statutory revenue.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2021
They will avoid the thread,bunch of predictable lots.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by kettykin: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Ndi ikwerre, okwa unu huru nkpari n'ile unu nyere anyi site ka'mgbe ogu biri na 1970, unu ga anatacha ugwo olu ya. Anyi bu ndi Igbo agaghi echefu ka unu si wee kpo anyi asi, wee soro ndi ugwu na aru anyi aka n'anya.

Unu chere na oga adighi de otu ahu okwa ya? Onwebedighi ihe unu ka huru n'akpokashi ahu. Mana unu ga ahusi Anya!
Be magnanimous in winnings.

Igbo nation did fine without oil and will equally do fine oil or no oil, the people who marginalized the Igbo nation are not any where today

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2021
We would get back the whole egbema from rivers State ... anioma is the biggest onshore oil producing region in Delta State

Asa( obigbo ) would join their brothers in south east

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Jimasun: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
Source: Chukwu okika obieme

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Heartbender: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin
Jimasun:
Source: Chukwu okika obieme

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by EraseTheDot: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Una don start again. A mere special adviser came out to say nonsense and you are running mad with it.
Wike is your husband, you think you can steal the oil Wells in his state. Keep fooling yourselves.

-erase the dot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbos always fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Honesty36(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2021
One thing about Edo state be say
No matter wetin u dey rank Dem no care about which position them dey oo
Koko be say Dem must they that list grin

If the list na cultist own Dem dey there
If na thief Dem they
If na money , Dem dey
If na olosho Dem dey
If na yahoo Dem dey
If na richest people Dem dey
Celebrity level Dem dey
Politics Dem dey

HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION TRUE TRUE

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I see Imo State having one of the highest GDP in Nigeria very soon. With Walter Smith refinery now functional and plans underway to double capacity production, also now that Seplat is collaborating with Shell to build a massive gas plant. The economy of the state is going to boom.

Wise investors should start making moves now to invest in Imo State.

Industries can be built to leverage direct oil and gas supply from source.

Real five star hotels can be built to cater for top clients.

High rise office buildings can be built in the city center to serve oil company liason offices and others.

Service apartments and exclusive estates can also be built now.

If you have the money and you're not considering investing in Imo State then you're missing.

How much is land in Owerri please. It's a win win.

Nigeria or Biafra lgbo republic

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2021
kettykin:

Be magnanimous in winnings.

Igbo nation did fine without oil and will equally do fine oil or no oil, the people who marginalized the Igbo nation are not any where today

And what do you call people like Wike? While sitting on top of our oil resources, this man found it fashionable to insult us at every given opportunity. With our 45 oil Wells, he felt they've arrived which made him to be so condescending towards us.

Yes, we did well without oil money but we would do even better with it. We won't allow anyone to blow up pipelines in our state and destroy our flora and fauna. We have been attracting investments and I expect it to increase now. Also the value chain of the oil industry would be domesticated in our state.

I'm magnanimous, but I also expect our state attorney general to start proceedings on how to retrieve our stolen oil revenue over the years. Wike was busy spending our money like a drunken sailor, so he should be made to vomit it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Ifearnoevil: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2021
You people need to calm down.
There is no way Imo will displace Bayelsa as most oil wells are offshore where you have the largest deposits.
43 oil wells and not oil fields.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Depressed101: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Okwyjesus:

How much is land in Owerri please. It's a win win.

Nigeria or Biafra lgbo republic

I used to be an estate agent but stopped a while ago. You can check Proeast moniker. However, I can still help you to buy land anywhere in Owerri.

Lands can be as expensive as 50 to hundred million per plot around Concord and adjoining areas of New Owerri and also as low as 500k in the extreme outskirts of town like around Okuku, Umugumu axis or Obibizena Naze axis.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Obongjoe(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Honesty36:

If na thief Dem they
If na money , Dem dey
If na olosho Dem dey
If na yahoo Dem dey
Celebrity level Dem dey
Politics Dem dey

grin
Honesty36:

If na thief Dem they
If na money , Dem dey
If na olosho Dem dey
If na yahoo Dem dey
Celebrity level Dem dey
Politics Dem dey

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
You people need to calm down.
There is no way Imo will displace Bayelsa as most oil wells are offshore where you have the largest deposits.
43 oil wells and not oil fields.

You're quite funny. Do you think the entire offshore is full of oil Wells? No! At least not until they're discovered.

Facts on ground proved that offshore Akwa Ibom has the biggest reserves, especially around Ibeno and followed by Rivers particularly around Bonga platform and Bonny island. Bayelsa is not notable as a state with offshore oil reserves.

It's actually Akwa Ibom that has most of its reserves offshore. That's why the state suddenly became rich immediately they won the onshore/offshore dichotomy case during Obasanjo era.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by SlayerForever: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Tell them! This is just the beginning.

I told one Igbo hating Ogba boy on nairaland here that we will deal with them decisively and nobody will come to their rescue. I stand on those words.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Hehehehehehe Kanu Nnamdi mental instability have hit slaves

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by DaInferno(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

1. Akwa Ibom.
2. Delta.
3. Rivers.
5. Bayelsa.
6. Edo.
7. Ondo.
8. Abia.

Over the years, Igbos have endured a lot of insult by other Nigerians, especially the minorities of SS who found it fashionable to always insult us of being after their oil. Trust Nigerians who are mostly not bright and worse still also mischievous. No matter how much we try to educate them that core Igbo territories, especially the boundary region of Imo, Abia and Rivers States which are 100% Igbo villages is the nucleus of Nigeria's hydrocarbon reserves, they kept saying nonsense. These areas has the highest concentration of Nigeria's onshore oil and gas reserves!

Now, after many years of fighting the injustice done to my State, Imo. The final judgement has been passed that Rivers State actually stole our 45 oil Wells!

We Imolites are glad that justice has been served at last, but for it to be completed perfectly, Rivers State should be made to pay back all the billions of naira worth of oil revenue they stole from us over the decades. I hope that Imo State attorney general should commence proceedings immediately to take Rivers State to court again, this time with prayers for them to return all our oil revenue they stole from us. If Wike tries to prove stubborn, then the Supreme Court would have to humble him by collecting our money from source at the federation account.

It was these injustices over the years that made Igbos to give up on Nigeria. The federal government should as a matter of urgency try to reverse all those "victor and vanquished" laws they instituted against Igbos since 1970. Who knows, by so doing they would be able to convince a good number of Igbos to start believing in Nigeria again.
nicw analysis,,still,buhari said every place is filled grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I used to be an estate agent but stopped a while ago. You can check Proeast moniker. However, I can still help you to buy land anywhere in Owerri.

Lands can be as expensive as 50 to hundred million per plot around Concord and adjoining areas of New Owerri and also as low as 500k in the extreme outskirts of town like around Okuku, Umugumu axis or Obibizena Naze axis.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Mastakija(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Ur post still doesn't change the fact that over 30% of it is going to the north

This ya doing mocking ppl will not help u
At this stage u should b able to figure out ur two principal enemies
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehehe Kanu Nnamdi mental instability have hit slaves

Go to school mba, but see how you're disgracing yourself now.

The reported stated that Imo State just recovered 43 oil Wells Rivers State stole from it over the years but has now been officially returned to Imo State as the rightful owner. So what has the infographics you posted here got to do with anything?

Continue disgracing yourself, just because the news has frustrated you.

Enemy of progress tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

1. Akwa Ibom.
2. Delta.
3. Rivers.
5. Bayelsa.
6. Edo.
7. Ondo.
8. Abia.

Lol
Core of Nigeria Hydrocarbon is where abeg? grin
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Ifearnoevil: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're quite funny. Do you think the entire offshore is full of oil Wells? No! At least not until they're discovered.

Facts on ground proved that offshore Akwa Ibom has the biggest reserves, especially around Ibeno and followed by Rivers particularly around Bonga platform and Bonny island. Bayelsa is not notable as a state with offshore oil reserves.

It's actually Akwa Ibom that has most of its reserves offshore. That's why the state suddenly became rich immediately they won the onshore/offshore dichotomy case during Obasanjo era.

Who is talking about reserve.
Do you know how many oil wells that are linked to one offshore platform.
You people need to calm down abeg.
I have been there and I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by Kingof2nations(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Anambra has been producing oil since but the companies involved are doing so discreetly and illegally but once the next governor (hopefully Soludo) takes over, I expect he will fight to correct the anomalies so that Anambra can be officially recognized as an oil producing state and also start earning the statutory revenue.

Anambra no go gree ooo
Carry our oil give FG 4 what
Re: Don't Be Fooled, Here Are The Biggest Oil Producing States In Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Who is talking about reserve.
Do you know how many oil wells that are linked to one offshore platform.
You people need to calm down abeg.
I have been there and I know what I am talking about.

You're just confusing yourself. It is your volume of reserves that will determine if you're a major or minor producer.

Cross River used to be an oil producing state until they lost Bakassi peninsula to Cameroun which made Akwa Ibom to claim their oil Wells. Today, they're no longer on the map of oil producing states. Having an offshore platform doesn't mean anything.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll / Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga / Power Supply To Hit 9,000mw In December, Nnaji Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.