Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot (29310 Views)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Doggyphobia kwa? Dis boy u don spoil kpatakpata.
Anyway,me, i am afraid of pussycat because of its dangerous spit,also it reminds of lion,very scary animal.

In other words or ur words...i have pussyphobia. I mean, I've...........

@bolded, my hand no dey ooo grin.

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Allwell96: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why are they not using life jackets? Pls we've had more than enough tragic news this week, let them not add to it.
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
1. Dog
2. Water

You see the two above, I have phobia about them. In short, I have doggyphobia & aquaphobia grin

I don't fear dogs, I only have great respect for them� why should you fear an animal?

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by fineberry(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:
Luchy Donalds and her sweet cunt
have you use are ATM before or have you used ur Eba to eat her Soup before?
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Neimarjr: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineberry:
have you use are ATM before or have you used ur Eba to eat her Soup before?

Na wetin dem dy talk for nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by PureNigerDeltan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thats what happens when Igbo people enter Niger Delta��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Eaglesence: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kobicove:
Can you blame them?

Everyone knows that Nigeria does not have an effective search and rescue apparatus undecided

And yet they agree to put themselves in harms way. They way i hate water bodies eh! Luke the op above said. I am hardly scared o but i met my match the first time i found myself in a boat. That was n will be the last for me biko
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Same mistake every single time. No life jackets. And this is supposed to be a professional movie being made
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by perdollar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
No life jacket! Una thoughhhhhhhh
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by stano2(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
KingDash:
i hope say you been fuckkk am that year baba..
lol.... nah my guy babe den
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by GoldHorse(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is actually stewpid! Not even a common life jacket! How do you take such a risk?!!!! This is one thing the whites won't do. They take safety in the workplace seriously most of the time. Anything happen na they will say na the river spirit!
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Onedayoneday: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:
Luchy Donalds and her sweet cunt

U taste am?
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by adadike(f): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
1. Dog
2. Water

You see the two above, I have phobia about them. In short, I have doggyphobia & aquaphobia grin
I am worse off. Dogs, water, darkness, spiders, cockroaches, grasshoppers, chickens , mention them. I am scared of them all. Someone should please help me conquer these useless fears

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by ChopAndGo: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
toffyz:
Who be that chick on short purple gown
That's the Luchy Donalds
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
. Isoright....
Water bodies though....I hate that shit....be it erosion, river, stream, lake.
It scares the hell out of me

Ogbeni...real niggar nor dey this one
I hate that shit with passion...it scares me

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside a boat or ship......canoe....hell no

water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira
Same here
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by KingDash: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
stano2:
lol.... nah my guy babe den
omo...
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
adadike:
I am worse off. Dogs, water, darkness, spiders, cockroaches, grasshoppers, chickens , mention them. I am scared of them all. Someone should please help me conquer these useless fears

You should be nicknamed Adaphobia then grin
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:

@bolded, my hand no dey ooo grin.
Lol. If ur hand no dey ur leg go dey am.
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by DavidEsq(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Not a single life jacket. Useless fools angry angry
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by ComeToJesus: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Before they blame their village people....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo / Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Ghana Music Awards 2016.. Hit Or Miss? / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.