Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot (29323 Views)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by SmartPolician: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
That Luchy Daniels is very beautiful but looks extremely dull too. Just an observation undecided

Meanwhile, Ebele Okaro is an outstanding A-list actress. She's one of the few Asaba-based actresses who doesn't speak average English. cool
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by peppermint7(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Life na one
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Emmyreal4(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
How does this news affect the current situation in the country??
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by J2381: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is actually funny.
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by nwaUrasi(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
But this girl Luchy Donald embarassed embarassed was very close to mamaling this gal back then in Owerri, i managed to was the opportunity that presented it self in platter of gold cry cry. Long before fame found her sha.
Now i will have to break bank before u can taste her.
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by kweensheba: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
No lifejacket. Why take unnecessary risk?
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Luchy Donalds my crush smiley smiley
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Proffdada: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
City life is not it all grin
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by GOFRONT(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
But who be that babe on Mini skirt??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by McOluOmo: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
This mama and drama are like 5&6
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Emeka71(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Winner90:
Where is the location?
You want to go there and bang them.
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by money121(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by stano2(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
This babe don sharp wella...my classmate den
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by MrHandsome2013: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:
Luchy Donalds and her sweet cunt
Have you tested it?
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by KingDash: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
toffyz:
Who be that chick on short purple gown
na mammy water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by MrGerald(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
. Isoright....
Water bodies though....I hate that shit....be it erosion, river, stream, lake.
It scares the hell out of me

Ogbeni...real niggar nor dey this one
I hate that shit with passion...it scares me

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside a boat or ship......canoe....hell no

water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira
Five thousand naira, abi 50K? Maybe she's not ur real niggar
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by KingDash: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
stano2:
This babe don sharp wella...my classmate den
i hope say you been fuckkk am that year baba..
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Jogifib: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chei
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by sukar886: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
But is risky,no life jacket
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Abdul9025(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
anything from IgbereTV makes front page
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Pearlman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Isn't this stupid. In a canoe without life jackets. Later you blame the devil after sad eventualities
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Bahamas95(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
hofeshhomes:
cheesy

Second time Luchy Donalds is scared.
And when was her first time? I hope it's not what am thinking.

1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by lasisi69(f): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
toffyz:
Who be that chick on short purple gown

Tell her I sent you
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by truthstands01: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is very risky, use life jacket and prepare for emergency if it happens. Poor preparation!
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by WarriIntellect(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
At least where your leg nor reach,your money pass am,that's the definition of a real niggarrr
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
. Isoright....
Water bodies though....I hate that shit....be it erosion, river, stream, lake.
It scares the hell out of me

Ogbeni...real niggar nor dey this one
I hate that shit with passion...it scares me

I don't do water bodies at all...be it erosion, ocean, river. Lake or sea ....not to talk of me finding myself inside a boat or ship......canoe....hell no

water bodies scare the hell out of me..I remember a female friend invited me to her marriage in one ijaw village in edo state.....you have to cross with boat....
I nor go....I just requested for her account and I gave her five thousand naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
1. Dog
2. Water

You see the two above, I have phobia about them. In short, I have doggyphobia & aquaphobia grin
Doggyphobia kwa? Dis boy u don spoil kpatakpata.
Anyway,me, i am afraid of pussycat because of its dangerous spit,also it reminds of lion,very scary animal.

In other words or ur words...i have pussyphobia. I mean, I've...........

1 Like

Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by Ekwuemechidubem: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Las Las them blurred the pictures of those that are not important and went extra mile to show us the important ones pictures
Naija why
Re: Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot by OChimex: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
dmbb:
Relax nothing will happen to you

I keep wondering why there are so many stupid people in this country irrespective of educational, political, social or religious status?

How do we explain that these educated grown people don't have life jackets on while travelling on a rickety locally fabricated canoe?

When something happens, they either blame God or devil... embarassed cry kiss

Zero value for life, no wonder the death rate here is skyrocketing and nobody cares...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Hangs Out With Empress Njamah, Seyi Law At Nightofathousandlaffs / Spaceship Records Statement On Burna Boy Being Wanted By Police, Mr 2kay Robbery / Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.