Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun (12912 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Easternblood: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Menance:
I thought SHOUT WASTE WAS HAMERICA
Shout waste have the worst roads in Nigeria the overrated slum isn't excluded. Even herosion too? Habamana

Una don tire to Dy hide una dirty pant? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Easternblood: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Welcome to the South WA$TE , the home of the Afonjas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by ImaIma1(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
It is everywhere

In Ogun state?
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by gbengaadeleye12: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Lack of incompetent from their governor
LilNetty:
APPEAL TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE.

We are appealing to the Executive Governor of Ogun State,His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR to look into the hardship faced by the people in the part of the State.

It is a great difficulties for the people who reside in Agbado,Opeilu,Oluwo, Itoki,Lemode,Abule,Robiyan,Muta,Ibaragun,Orudu,OgbaIyo,Arepo,GasLine,Lisa,Adiyan,Giwa,OkeAro,Matogun,Osere,Lambe,AbuleEkun,Tipper,Oniyanrin,Akute,Ajuwon,Alagbole,Ojodu and Crossing as there is no road you can ride without regretting the hardship and suffering encounter from those who are at the helms of affairs at the State Level.

The previous government with their best and worst is at this point after the lapse of 16 years.The history is for all to read and learn from as it might be applicable.

His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR,we want you to use your God-Given Honour to better the lives of people in this axis of the State as I don't know if any of the road in this area is part of the ones your plan to work on.

Sango/Ijoko/Agbado/Akute Road
Itoki/AbuleIroko Road
Agbado/Crossing/Ishaga Road
Adiyan Road
Robiyan/Ibaragun Road
OkeAro/Matogun Road

Most importantly Sango/Ijoko/Akute Road which connects well over 400 communities with Thousands of people living within this border town.

His Excellency,Please come to our Aid.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Evelynluv20: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Declare a state of emergency on all ogun roads already.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by ogunboi: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Does Ogun state have a governor? That one na former fraudster wey just come chop money. There are hundreds of abandoned roads in the state the governor only fixes road of his political toads. Ive since abandoned my investment in the rubbish state. Lagos for life. F××k Ogun, its govenors and wowo leaders and wretched ppl
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
ogunboi:
Does Ogun state have a governor? That one na former fraudster wey just come chop money. There are hundreds of abandoned roads in the state the governor only fixes road of his political toads. Ive since abandoned my investment in the rubbish state. Lagos for life. F××k Ogun, its govenors and wowo leaders and my wretched family members
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by datopaper(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2021
H
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by ogunboi: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Good for you

See the height of uselessness. Quoting me and changing the message. Oloriburuku
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by myami: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2021
dirtydiva:
Sango Otta should not be forgotten too, na the only corridor that connect industrial estate in Ota to Lagos market
i rep ojuore
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
ogunboi:

See the height of uselessness. Quoting myself and changing the message. Oloriburuku ni iran mi
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by blueprint22(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun state roads are worse and, the bad part of it is that they don't have gutters, Bad government

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2021
hakym619:
Better than at least 70% of all south east roads.

. Name d roads in SE that are like this intentionally dugged foundation for 4 storey building? We don't ve this kind of 4 storey foundation bad road(s) in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by deavicky(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
It's like that state is too big for one governor
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Manshot1: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2021
LegendHero I thought you were claiming eldorado the other day on Ogun state roads and claiming Daru Dapo has done 300KM Road yet their is a SOS on Ogun roads.

See as bad as roads be. The last one that was this bad in Oyo state is the Moniya IJaiye Iseyin road that Seyi had to fix. A 65KM road. I saw Dapo the other day rolling out drums to commission a 2KM road.. WTF..

Jokers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Btruth: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
wink our governors are scam, you 'll them on national TVs speaking grammars as if they know their primary duties ....

Meanwhile my Abia boys reading this news in a confused state
Dapo doesn't even know how to speak grammar.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Fek1(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Just wandering what the government is using all those taxes from all the industries in the state for. I beg the present government to please look into it. The state of the roads are really alarming. Thank you Sir our lovely Governor.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Ohraybs(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
LilNetty:

We are appealing to the Executive Governor of Ogun State,His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR to look into the hardship faced by the people in the part of the State.

It is a great difficulties for the people who reside in Agbado,Opeilu,Oluwo, Itoki,Lemode,Abule,Robiyan,Muta,Ibaragun,Orudu,OgbaIyo,Arepo,GasLine,Lisa,Adiyan,Giwa,OkeAro,Matogun,Osere,Lambe,AbuleEkun,Tipper,Oniyanrin,Akute,Ajuwon,Alagbole,Ojodu and Crossing as there is no road you can ride without regretting the hardship and suffering encounter from those who are at the helms of affairs at the State Level.

The previous government with their best and worst is at this point after the lapse of 16 years.The history is for all to read and learn from as it might be applicable.

His Excellency Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR,we want you to use your God-Given Honour to better the lives of people in this axis of the State as I don't know if any of the road in this area is part of the ones your plan to work on.

Itoki/AbuleIroko Road
Adiyan Road
Robiyan/Ibaragun Road
OkeAro/Matogun Road

Most importantly Sango/Ijoko/Akute Road which connects well over 400 communities with Thousands of people living within this border town.

I stay in olambe and I went out yday and faced a whole lot of shit in that area! I just pray the governor hears our calls cos I bet they won’t respond until next year when campaign is about to start and then you start seeing machines coming to grade the road! God help us
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by TemmyT002(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Omoooo
The roads are super terrible.
Look at Ifo to Ṣango road

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Prophet777: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun-State is one of the states with worst ever roads in the country.

There is no where you can see a good or motorable road in the entire state except the state capital.

Go to Mowe, go to Ibafo, go Sango-Ota, go to Akute/Alagbole, go to Ijoko, Ilaro and Oja-Odan side.

Ogun-State govt has been doing so very badly when it comes to roads network.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by seunt4ut(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria. The largest economy in Africa.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by iwaeda: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Zxcvbnm98:
To "lead" in Nigeria you have to have no conscience. How on earth can you be the Governor/President sitting on so much money and the roads look like this? And in spite of the knowledge that the money belongs to the people, you have the ability to just look away. I can't do it o. It's like me having 10 plates of rice (that I can never finish eating) with me, and still ignoring someone rolling on the floor in front of me because of hunger. It takes a person with no conscience to just look away and ignore their plight.

Most of them are sold to the devil, reason they are HYPER wicked!

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Unrated900(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Go to otta atan crossing ogba ayo ijoko oke aro

Useless governor
Only pumping money in that useless Abeokuta

Even his own home town is porous

Spits in disgust.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by musa234(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
It is everywhere
Because it is everywhere people should not complain or what... Are you sane?
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by MenelikZayan23(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
LilNetty:

Itoki/AbuleIroko Road
Adiyan Road
Robiyan/Ibaragun Road
OkeAro/Matogun Road

This government should please look into the road condition in my hometown solu/abule ogun road ifo
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Lubumbashi: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2021
With the massive potentials in IGR generation in that state, they shouldn't be complaining of bad roads at all. It simply shows failure of leadership.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by FreeIgbos: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Jesus Christ, how can a state be like this in this 21st century for God's sake shocked shocked

Yoruba people una see una life for outside? You people were busy mocking Aba while Ogun state was rotting away. Well thanks for helping us to mock Aba when we were calling out Okezie Ikpeazu to wake up, now Aba roads have improved greatly while Ogun is now an eyesore.

Just look at the disgusting environment shocked shocked

What a shame!!
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by babane2016(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
What a shame.
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Donskichuks(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ogun state is just worst they don’t have roads at all at one time Bishop Oyedepo wanted to take care of the road leading from Oju Ore to Canaan land but instead they insist he pays them the money so they can fix it themselves while they were planning to embezzle it it’s such a shame on the state government to know that a state like Ogun doesn’t have good road network very poor
Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Hanfield: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Roads In Ogun State: An Appeal To Governor Dapo Abiodun by Kfed4ril(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
wink our governors are scam, you 'll them on national TVs speaking grammars as if they know their primary duties ....

Meanwhile my Abia boys reading this news in a confused state
Lol
They are not confused, just surprised to find that such road exists in the almighty sophisticated west.

Oboy see erosion o.
I thought red mud was only peculiar to the east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency Tussle: Votes May Sell For $5,000, $10,000 / US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran / No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.