Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (73405 Views)

Throwback: Cartoon APC Made In 2014 Featuring Jonathan, NOI And Patience (video) / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Promise and fail is in the DNA. From 10k to 70k, see heavy pump in inflation
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
So no be today grin
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by noskcid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
I can give your social media account good visibility.
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, WeChat.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tipetipe disappointment
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Bar1941(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:

Reporting news doesn’t mean you agree or disagree with the story

Having said that I stand with the south south governors on their communique

Lols
Your own zombiesness na on and off, it's that senseless dead bat griller that I pity the most, his head is full of akamu.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buhari: Once a failure,always a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Risentouch(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sarrki is it really you posting this or your account has been hacked?
sarrki:
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.
What has changed in PMB 2021.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by 8stargeneral: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Even a day old babe knows that buhari is a failure
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Akanoaaa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
So its been long they have been using "k" to represent a thousand unit,

Wonderful

That's "kobo"
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Handsum64: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

PDP is very stupid,heartless and insensitive.
The drunken sailor is a bloody terrorist.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by sniperr007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.

Nigerians don't learn from history.

After all this, they still voted him.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by nabiz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

When are you coming back to Kano to enjoy buhari change and next level?
shame on you. Is Bihari the president of kanu or Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by naturefellow(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Failed then , failed today , the story of the man zombies call messiah
Failed yesterday. Failed today. Failure tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by vioment: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
The guy has been a failure since tey tey far back. Na entitlement put am for office. He is a fraud.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by naturefellow(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Akanoaaa:

That's "kobo"
lots of children here. These are likely from generation where maths textbooks no longer solve problems in Naira and Kobo. Only in Naira.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by madjune(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
I remember the cartoonist very well.
Cartooned on African concord on sundays.

Died mid 90s in some car crash.
Abiola mourned him.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Naijanascam: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is new version of sarrki ........ the old has passed away with all the stupidity and asslicking .... maybe he suffered enough ....

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by plaetton: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:

Indeed !

His second misssionless journey has turned out to be far more catastrophic for the people of Nigeria than his first missionless journey.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Kfed4ril(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
Na wa o....them never born me that time....

So even before I was born....buhari was already a failure

Oh lord...this man deserves two medals

Medals of failure....the first medal should be given for being a failure and the second medal should be added incase he lose the first one

Lol
Damnn Niggarrr

You used to call Buhari a real niggarrr before, what happened?
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Onedayoneday: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
It is in Buhari. You can't take it away from him.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by betwo: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mumu na mumu olodo na olodo nothing change
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by ncoolsome(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:

The name has changed from GMB to PMB...
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
hegelian:
sarrki the chief zombie himself..the euhoria of kanu and igboho have melted away abi, no more pmb baba d baba??welcome to reality

It's even true sef! Where is sarrki?

Are you sure he hasn't quenched from hunger?

***Modified*** I just realized he is the OP.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by adeniyi65(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
grin grin like 10 thousand or 10 kobo!. Spare the rod i Know it's kobo. grin
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
My Mum told me that they started eating garri and kernel during the military era of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Malawian(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
From 10kobo to now over 300 naira. This country is not a real place.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Sammerboi: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bubu was a bad ass since since lol
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by fozapi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:

Simplyleo when would you join your fellow zom..
Sarrki. Lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Reference:

My first salary was N212.78k....then it rose to N242.54. Then you could get a decent car for N5,000 and furnish your house for N3,000.
Nigerians lack perpective. It is not the skill associated with the black man.

That's true many people have forgotten about this fact, and the people who ruined the country starting from 1983 are still alive and running things today.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Man failure no start today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.