Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,231 members, 7,957,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (73708 Views)

Throwback: Cartoon APC Made In 2014 Featuring Jonathan, NOI And Patience (video) / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buhari failed even before he was born.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

Lazy people get off their asses and make lemon juice out of lemons.

Price of wheat and corn has gone up so hard working folks are on the farm growing it right this very moment to take advantage of further increases. Their prayer is, God please let bubu not open border or give forex so wheat and corn cost more when I harvest and sell. Amen.

Sorry bro, u haven't answered d questions:

But can u negate d claim he made that buhari is bad luck? How are d youths lazy?
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Holyman3(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.
What has changed in PMB 2021.

When did it occur to you? That the bigot will never be good.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry bro, u haven't answered d questions:

But can u negate d claim he made that buhari is bad luck? How are d youths lazy?

I don't believe in luck unless its luck you create for yourself through your own hard work, and if you are expecting bubu to provide you with luck you obviously are lazy for not even getting off your ass to work for your luck and that's besides being lazy for believing in luck in the first place.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by naijaboy756: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buhari...

Breaking failure records since 1900
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by naijaboy756: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingspin:
Buhari failed even before he was born.
Jesu
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

I don't believe in luck unless its luck you create for yourself through your own hard work, and if you are expecting bubu to provide you with luck you obviously are lazy for not even getting off your ass to work for your luck and that's besides being lazy for believing in luck in the first place.

I didn't ask u what u believe in. I asked:

1. But can u negate d claim he made that buhari is bad luck?

2. How are d youths lazy?
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u what u believe in. I asked:

How can bubu possibly be any kind of luck when I don't believe luck exists? Has luck ever provided your own daily bread?

And why are you being too lazy to accept your questions have been answered? Don't you know its lazy not to use your brain?
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

How can bubu possibly be any kind of luck when I don't believe luck exists? Has luck ever provided your own daily bread?

And why are you being too lazy to accept your questions have been answered? Don't you know its lazy not to use your brain?

Still haven't answered d questions:

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

budaatum:
budaatum:

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=103438675][/quote]

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Mac2016(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's certain that one man can't ever get his economics right. It's too late now tho. I just wish this 2023 comes fast.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by KRSWon: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
budaatum:

Lazy people get off their asses and make lemon juice out of lemons.

Price of wheat and corn has gone up so hard working folks are on the farm growing it right this very moment to take advantage of further increases. Their prayer is, God please let bubu not open border or give forex so wheat and corn cost more when I harvest and sell. Amen.

What about people's farms which are destroyed due to cattle grazing? What about people unable to go to their farms due to the violence and killing?

It's like you're unaware of the reasons WHY the prices of crops and food items have gone up.e violence and killing?

It's like you're unaware of the reasons WHY the prices of crops and food items have gone up.
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by KRSWon: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
___
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
KRSWon:

What about people's farms which are destroyed due to cattle grazing? What about people unable to go to their farms due to the violence and killing?

It's like you're unaware of the reasons WHY the prices of crops and food items have gone up.e violence and killing?

It's like you're unaware of the reasons WHY the prices of crops and food items have gone up.
Do you have a farm, KRSWon?

I ask because cattle go on my farm. You can read below how I handle them .

budaatum:
I have a farm! Fulani have driven their cattle on it and eaten my cassava! I informed them my cassava is my own cattle and asked them if they would be happy if my cassava ate their cattle. They said no, and their leader compensated me.

That is how we handle Fulani and cattle in the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun. Some people will even plant small land with cassava and accuse Fulani of eating acres just for the compensation. We know where they live in our bush you see, and we are more than them and if they do not comply my people will go and eat their cattle.

I hope that satisfies your presumption of my lack of "experienced atrocities being committed by fulani herdsmen". As we say in Ifon, ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa if not to invoke fear in unruly guests and visitors?

The price of crops and food items has gone for two main reasons. One is an inability to plant in the North due to violence and killing, as you say, and because we down South have not taken advantage of their inability to plant. We are here instead claiming some people are chasing us off our father land instead of us chasing those people off our fatherland, which really is just an excuse for our own weakness and laziness!

Or would you say it's a lie, we are not lazily doing rankadede outside the house of politicians that we think are our messiahs, while selling urselves for a pitiful ₦1000 or a congo of rice and a litre of kerosine as described below?

budaatum:

Even if I do not live in Nigeria, do you think my people back home would not make me feel it with the increase in their demand for money? Please don't make me have to cry to you about their demands, lol.

I was home during GEJ's time running my farm. If I asked them to come work for me at higher than the going rate, they refuse because if they went to stand outside the local government chairman's house he will give them 10 times what I will pay them. Hard working people were earning in a month what lazy fuqs were receiving in a day just for yelling rankadede! But where were these politicians getting the money from, nobody asked! From $150 a barrel of crude oil, of course. Money was so plenty that instead of hiring Joseph to advise them to save during the 7 years of plenty, my people were saying "a ti owo ẹni, a ti owo ẹni ẹlẹni, ki Ọlọrun ma fi kan wọn wọn” - their own money or another person's money, God give them either, with no care where it came from. Now, 7 years of scarcity has started, and you expect me to have sympathy?

Of course purchasing power has gone down, and all those things are happening! But how else would people who lived on rankadede survive when a barrel of crude oil is a third what it was and the person paying them the money has been arrested by EFCC? Do you seriously think we can be putting so much money in ghanamustgo and soakaways and not rue the rewards of our fraud, corruption and incompetence?

No, religion is not necessary. Proper understanding is, and of whatever our ideology is, and of our situation moreso. Unfortunately, we are not Mao's China nor Mahathir's Malaysia, and we are not going to be anytime soon until we understand how we ourselves are the devils who create the hell that we currently live in and decide to make it a heaven full of angels instead, with, as you say, "a new national consciousness". And yes, it begins by questioning so that we may gain understanding and demand better rule instead of selling our vote for ₦3500.

By the way, its for less that ₦1000 in my home town these days! Money don scarce!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Enigmatic0426: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
sarrki:
This cartoon by the great JOSSY AJIBOYE was printed in 1984 against failed promises by GMB.
Nothing has changed in him, instead it get worst! Buhari was rebranded and packaged for us by our bad, selfish leaders in 2015. While we ourselves failed to ask the kind of "change" he was promising... Alas, here's the change: rice from #6500/#7000-#22000, garri from #100/#120-#600, fuel from #65-#120...change indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by budaatum: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enigmatic0426:
Nothing has changed in him, instead it get worst! Buhari was rebranded and packaged for us by our bad, selfish leaders in 2015. While we ourselves failed to ask the kind of "change" he was promising... Alas, here's the change: rice from #6500/#7000-#22000, garri from #100/#120-#600, fuel from #65-#120...change indeed!

We "failed to ask!" We believed in promises!

Seriously though, the priority was getting GEJ out. The monies going missing was just too huge that nothing else mattered, but those who know bubu knew free lunch was over and people will starve because he just wouldn't feed lazy fuqs, and here we are wailing and starving. I'm just surprised he hasn't jailed anyone for 200 years yet!

Good thing is, another election soon come, and the main contenders are seeming like Atiku and Tinubu, one a Fulani and the other a Fulani stoogey, at least if he wants to win.

God please do not allow us to die and escape the future that awIts us for our irresponsibility in not choosing better people to represent us. If anyone dies before then, please refuse and wake them up so they live till the end of the next president's term at least. In Jesus Name Amen!

If people are not wailing louder by 2025 unless we become responsible and bear our own crosses instead of irresponsibly expecting some greedy bastard politicians to be our messiah and bear our cross and die for us, you all must make buda eat buda's hats! All of buda's hats!

Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Raymonjays007(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
God knows I’m not supposed to be a Nigerian wrong place at the wrong time
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by ikorodureporta: 2:48am On Jul 07, 2021
That 10k come be like ten thousand sef..I wonder if indomies go understand Kobo sef
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by peculiar2233: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Timmi:

What about you Mr. Peculiar, you have been more cursed than anyone in your generation. Choose and use your words wisely.
One terrorist sited cry
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by Smartjob1(f): 4:40am On Jul 07, 2021
But you were singing his praises all over Nairaland few years back. What changed in you?
Re: Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo by showafrica(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
sarrki:

A failure is a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.