Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? (1520 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Don't Stress Your Eyes Because You Won't See Anything" Pantless Babe Twerks Hot! / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Iamdbull: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Honestly sometimes I wake up in the night and start thinking of all have spent on my music and a part of me start asking if am not wasting resources. But then I remember this girl that I took out one day and we spent almost 10k on flexing and I no even see her pant(such a bitter experience). Then I tell myself so far am not lavishing the money on girls then am good to go. So my question today is what will you spend your hard earned money excessively on and won't consider it a waste?
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Iamdbull: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Here is the link to my hit single if you have not listened
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Femzaremz(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
FOOD! My belly comes first!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Iamdbull: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Femzaremz:
FOOD! My belly comes first!!!
Chai we are the same
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Sanmel(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Food and good hand bags...
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by JOACHINpedro: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Give me food bro then we're good to go
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bleaching cream. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by StPete: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm a fan of quality electronics. From Apple everything to Sony everything. I can spend heavy lump sums on these gadgets without batting an eyelid

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Temmylee01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm a lover of perfumes man..... I love my colognes.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Iamdbull: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Temmylee01:
Really, I wanted to buy a perf one day but I no get mind buy 20k perf

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Temmylee01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iamdbull:

Really, I wanted to buy a perf one day but I no get mind buy 20k perf
I just finish that

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Bashnigga(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Video games
Shoes

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Mophor: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
You should be a priority to yourself cz if you no enjoy your money, it would’ve spent on what u can use on yourself
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by YahooSon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Updates man!!!
We buy updates first
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by wumi2017(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Koret Chicken pie grin with a very chilled fearless grin don't joke with that
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cars and landed properties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Obeleagu93(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
me nah food and playstation
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by ReneDaniels: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buying my self the new Xbox series x and some couple grate CDs.. It can't come as a waste to me .. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Lamanii22(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Food and boots ��
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Assumptabeke(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Temmylee01:
Same here.... It feels good to smell good. grin grin
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by apostle96: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Education
I can spend all my money on acquiring education/certificates without no qualms

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
My brother movies for me
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Temmylee01(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Assumptabeke:

Same here.... It feels good to smell good. grin grin
you can check the one I posted the pictures out, it's just 30k and you will love it.
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Zowee10(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Video games ooh
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Divoc19(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Fresh bread and tea tongue and data

1 Like

Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by LawFight(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Iamdbull:
Honestly sometimes I wake up in the night and start thinking of all have spent on my music and a part of me start asking if am not wasting resources. But then I remember this girl that I took out one day and we spent almost 10k on flexing and I no even see her pant(such a bitter experience). Then I tell myself so far am not lavishing the money on girls then am good to go. So my question today is what will you spend your hard earned money excessively on and won't consider it a waste?

I am a film maker . I can invest my money on filming gadget and movie production
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Murjem(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Knowledge...

I can spend my life fortune just to acquire any knowledge no matter how little or irrelevant it may seems at that moment...

Because I know definitely one day, i might be the last man standing and need such knowledge for survival as a means to a solution to any problem either in benefits of myself directly or others...

Thank you.
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buying life so as to live forever........nithing more than this!
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by debbydams(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
My stomach
Re: What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good food, with small arizona

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / See What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex / Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.