Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... (1456 Views)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Techpik: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2023
As it is in Nigeria now, whether you like it or not, between December 2022 to February 2023 end, you'll experience one of these queues below.

Queue for Fuel
Queue for PVC
Queue for New Naira Notes.

Which ones have you qeued for or be queueing for soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by God1000(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Life is so difficult in Nigeria right now unde Buhari led APC government, we're just roughing it

2 Likes

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by marlow1962(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
I love it, more to come but fr now we all are catching cruise.
😐
Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Dshocker(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Techpik:
As it is in Nigeria now, whether you like it or not, between December 2022 to February 2023 end, you'll experience one of these queues below.

Queue for Fuel
Queue for PVC

I pity my country.

Despite the suffering, some Nigerians are still willing to vote in the same evil party APC that has worsen the situation 10× what the PDP left it to be.

The great Fela Aníkúlápó Kuti has been the only true prophet we've ever had in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by inforesource: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Crazy!
Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by youngrhosy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nigeria... On God
Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Techpik:

Queue for Fuel
Queue for PVC

I am yet to queue for any of these.
Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Vyzz: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin

I am queuing for pvc so that I can use it to vote for PETER OBI

I SAID PETER OBI OOO

1 Like

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Madridstar(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
obyrich:

I am yet to queue for any of these.

Car you no get.
Pvc you no get
Money you no get.
Hahahahhahahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by obyrich(m): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Madridstar:

Car you no get.
Pvc you no get
Money you no get.
Hahahahhahahahhahahaha
Lol. I believe you are joking. Fuel is sold for 310 where I live and there is no queue. Only mega stations sell for 185. I don't go there cos I don't have the time. I have PVC and I have enough money to cater for my family needs.

1 Like

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Madridstar(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. I believe you are joking. Fuel is sold for 310 where I live and there is no queue. Only mega stations sell for 185. I don't go there cos I don't have the time. I have PVC and I have enough money to cater for my family needs.
lol.. oya use your pvc and vote for a better candidate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by obyrich(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Madridstar:
lol.. oya use your pvc and vote for a better candidate.
Definitely. I am also mobilising others to join me in doing so.

1 Like

Re: 3 Queues Happening In Nigeria Now, Share Your Experience Of Any Of Them... by Madridstar(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2023
obyrich:
Definitely. I am also mobilising others to join me in doing so.
oya na. God bless You.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+: Explosive Birthday Party Games / Bedtime Or Lifetime Lover? / No Money No Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.