Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. (471 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please someone introduced me to this forum this week,my main purpose is to blow through this place by Gods grace.
I am a song writer,I have written more than 100 songs,I have been writing songs since age 8.
Please I am a lyrical monster!
I need a sponsor please.
Mr seun please help me send this to front page please sir.
I need to blow,so that the world can here my sound.
I tried to divorce my talent, because money gives my plans attend more than I do,but the talent in me loves me like olamide track 11 (albumcarpe Diem) unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by donbachi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
"Lyrical monster"...hmm!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Many of your likes came and gone without any break through here just few got their break through from this forum and these are LYTA AND LILKESH.

I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by NaijaProxyBase: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Share one or two of your work here.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Many of your likes came and gone without any break through here just few got their break through from this forum and these are LYTA AND LILKESH.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you ma,I appreciate your comment
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
"Lyrical monster"...hmm!

Smile,bro that's the name my guys call me funny enough
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
NaijaProxyBase:
Share one or two of your work here.

Okay bro,I will very soon
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:
Please someone introduced me to this forum this week,my main purpose is to blow through this place by Gods grace.
I am a song writer,I have written more than 100 songs,I have been writing songs since age 8.
Please I am a lyrical monster!
I need a sponsor please.
Mr seun please help me send this to front page please sir.
I need to blow,so that the world can here my sound.
I tried to divorce my talent, because money gives my plans attend more than I do,but the talent in me loves me like olamide track 11 (albumcarpe Diem) unconditionally.

This talent is burning in me,I want to unleash it,
If I can get someone to write songs for too.
I don't mind writing for free for now,as long as it makes sense,I am not concerned about the sacrifice,I am concerned about the pay day!
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by donbachi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Smile,bro that's the name my guys call me funny enough
i like ur spirit.i pray u go far musically.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I wish you good luck.

Thanks
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Enginiaman1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
i like ur spirit.i pray u go far musically.

Amen boss,thanks alot
Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Amen boss,thanks alot
I celebrate u,bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders,you Guys Need To Check This Out. by Temmylee01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
E nogo better for any body Wey say me no go blow!

Make dem try make dem come naso dem go dey miss road!

Make dem try fly for air omo nah sosolliso!

Temmylee Pon di beat omo no go dey beef oh!

Enjoy your life drink some wine omo life nah yolo! Raaaaaaaaaaa wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / Please Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Two Siblings.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.