Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? (53590 Views)

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by ytzizy: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
broh,dy no dy enter Dubai again
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Fairbanks(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so sophisticated Ogbeni Dubai is very very good For enjoyment, flexing and relaxing
But if you are going to work or hustle there is a no no You don't make the money in Dubai But you spend the mulla in Dubai
If nah for hustle try Korea, Cyprus and co Unless you dey bomb steadily

Cyprus? North or South ?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Sylv10(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are so mean grin grin

Elock1:
Go which Dubai?

After una done vote Buhari finish una Wan run leave Naija. Who una dy leave am for?

Omo we die here, you fit travel after 2023 Sha.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by BinamRex: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:
People have Google on their phones and can't use it. What is wrong with this generation

Just google
Flight to Dubai from nigeria
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber
Attractions and tour fees
Olosho fees ( if applicable)

If na work, Dubai is no longer accepting Nigerian, una don shit for church

Googling this won't help a lot, but an estimate from someone who has recently travelled to Dubai would help.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
U WANNA GO EXPERIENCE SLAVERY ?

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Ratty404(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guy use your Money and invest in Nigeria ..No job here in Dubai ..unless you wan sell beer or be woman nah your Toto go suffer am..
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
RPG2020:

Pay me better 2m make i give you France tourist visa for one month you go buy your ticket yourself accomodation nor be problem cheap B&B dey for 20 euro a night

Hmm
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigercity:
Going to Dubai to do what exactly
Elaborate
So we can help you

Is it to hustle or
For tourism

If it is for the former try another country
But if it for the later then Dubai is the best place for that on Earth
lol@ the best place on earth.. have u ever heard of the saying “see Paris and die?”

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by richardtimothy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:
People have Google on their phones and can't use it. What is wrong with this generation

Just google
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber
Sapa country

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Sylv10(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Birdeyeview:
To Travel don dey hungry me like this but na who get money dey travel.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by BAVOSKI(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you're coming Here to look for Job.. just prepare 800k, With Visa, flight, accomodations,food, printing CVs,and transportation incase for Job interview.... You may not spend up to that amount of money... Just in case

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by eburuu: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gamer999:
You'll need like $2000000000000000B

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
ozi ohinoyi....avor

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Mutemenot(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
This life sef, Op reason wella oh. Dubai isn't good for anything again, their job pay na zero, cost of rent high wella..

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Borosilicate(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
I currently stay and also work in Dubai,to b specific am working in transguard.
I spent at about 700k to get here...
But there some other expenses like accommodation,feeding ,job hunting...
But do on go through d wrong hands because they just after d money.....the so called "agents" .

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Kamalbukola(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
I can help with tourist Visa of 2 months Validity for 200k. Ticket should go for like 350 to 400k
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Lastborn90(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na wa o....everybody wan � run leave dis country.... Who go com vote

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by redcliff: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
God when cry? Everybody dey japa or plan to japa, relocation threads na back to back for FP.
Again God when cry

my brother, as you dey like this, dont pray to "japa" to dubai. you are better off than any offer they want to give you there. except you are going as an expert of course.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lastborn90:
Na wa o....everybody wan � run leave dis country.... Who go com vote
You na

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by amykwuba(f): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Right now there is no straight flight from Nigeria to dubai,cos of the ban,but Nigerians are going through cotonou international airport to Dubai

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Kaiser20: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
ConnectPhones:
My neighbor traveled to Dubai Last year. Guess what it cost him nothing. His age mate from his village was there ie Dubai, helped him to get a work there, so the company prepared his visa, paid the flight ticket for him and also gave him accomodation.
Why did'nt the company marry a wife and build a house for him

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by seyz91(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
There's alot of things under Travel and you didn't specify, travel to go buy bread and beans or what?

You can't just ask an incomplete question like that in the name of making inquiry without specifics

But will sha break it down for you

IF TO Go HusTlE - forget it, gather plenty money and try other Europen countries, Dubai or any Gulf(arab) country is not for hustlers anymore and

IF for Tourism - Yes dubai is the best place to go and you don't need to stress, Visa ranging from two weeks to a month and three months depending on your duration there

If for two weeks visa - between 35k - 50k
If for one month - between 60k to 90k and
If for three months - between 120k to 150k

I'm not an agent and i just gave you the actual and normal price being an experienced resident of UAE(dubai) so price may vary from Agent to Agents

So after visa then you booking ticket for a round trip which is go and come and price also vary from Airline to Airline but ranging from 250k to 450k sha

And bear in mind your BTA fee too will be in dollars and if you have up to $500 on you it's okay and if you can have more no problem

Also with small change like 500naira in 4-5pieces to squeeze in the hands of our immigration officials during checking in and all to avoid unnecessary delays and time wastage by them as they normally do when they notice a first traveler with virgin passport

So with this i guess your question is answered
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Elidrisy20: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
No visa ooo
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by BigDawsNet: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Instead of spending dat 1m in Dubai
Add more money

enter North America

Successful Hustling for dubia now na 50/50

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Kristenklasic: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chief,you harsh o grin
Solidmaan:
With 25k we can arrange a God is good motor for you, no tell anybody ooo

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
BinamRex:

Googling this won't help a lot, but an estimate from someone who has recently travelled to Dubai would help.
Exactly!!......... Not everything is google
Personal point of view helps alot

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by BigDawsNet: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
seyz91:
There's alot of things under Travel and you didn't specify, travel to go buy bread and beans or what?

You can't just ask an incomplete question like that in the name of making inquiry without specifics

But will sha break it down for you

IF TO Go HusTlE - forget it, gather plenty money and try other Europen countries, Dubai or any Gulf(arab) country is not for hustlers anymore and

IF for Tourism - Yes dubai is the best place to go and you don't need to stress, Visa ranging from two weeks to a month and three months depending on your duration there

If for two weeks visa - between 35k - 50k
If for one month - between 60k to 90k and
If for three months - between 120k to 150k

I'm not an agent and i just gave you the actual and normal price being an experienced resident of UAE(dubai) so price may vary from Agent to Agents

So after visa then you booking ticket for a round trip which is go and come and price also vary from Airline to Airline but ranging from 250k to 450k sha

So with this i guess your question is answered

He needs accommodation fee
And bta

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by SammyChi1988: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
90days visa and flight ticket will cost you up to 600k...

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Queenserah26(f): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin I'm interested then

Solidmaan:

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by akanbiaa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:

Just google
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber

Why are you on Nairaland and not on Google?

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Shuly03(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Solidmaan:
from ojota abi

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by seyz91(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
And you think i don't know that with all the information i put up there, i just forgot to add them and thanks for the input
BigDawsNet:

He needs accommodation fee
And bta

VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady