Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? (53609 Views)

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Marvieduke(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na travels and tour people go fit tell us .

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Triangles1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ask Google.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Elock1: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sefiuu:

Stale
OK, your problem is bigger than my joke Alhaji

No be my fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by ArewaNightmare: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
H
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Aboguede(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Olayetan:
I wanna know too, would be traveling on vacation with my fiancee next year, plan to spend a week.
How much should i be looking at to spend a week vacation in dubai...

Chutop oga

Money nobe 4mouth

Who get baa to choplife dey go direct wen em ready shocked
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.
Travelbeta, check their website or their IG page
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Unik3030: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:
People have Google on their phones and can't use it. What is wrong with this generation

Just google
Flight to Dubai from nigeria
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber
Attractions and tour fees
Olosho fees ( if applicable)

so u don't understand that it will b easy to get first hand information from experienced individuals here than just reading what an American will write about UAE.

It's easier seeing things from the Nigerian experience n Nigerian perspective

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
If an individual were to travel to Dubai from nigeria, what would be his total expenditure.
Use Travelbeta, check their website or their IG page

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by stano2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Olayetan:
I wanna know too, would be traveling on vacation with my fiancee next year, plan to spend a week.
How much should i be looking at to spend a week vacation in dubai...
800k suppose dey okay 4 you both

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Solidmaan:
With 25k we can arrange a God is good motor for you, no tell anybody ooo
Solid man, no loud am..

Small shekpe don dey shake your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:
People have Google on their phones and can't use it. What is wrong with this generation

Just google
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber

Which one be olosho fees again grin grin grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by ConnectPhones(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
My neighbor traveled to Dubai Last year. Guess what it cost him nothing. His age mate from his village was there ie Dubai, helped him to get a work there, so the company prepared his visa, paid the flight ticket for him and also gave him accomodation.

13 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by money121(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Unik3030: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
if u are going there to hustle,just know Nigeria is having issues with Dubai as regards direct flight right now so u go through our neighbouring countries.

Another thing is with 500k u will get there,once u get there just go n do a security course called SIRA,it's less than a month n I think it's around 200k or less then u apply for security job where u will get a nice pay,free accommodation n free transportation to work

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Solatium(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:

Just google
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber

So many educated people who are not learned,you see why Bubu said Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by KingDash: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
kelfree99:
Hi nairalanders.
bros make I follow you.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Balistic4: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
this one I've been seeing Japa threads since today grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by roygbiv001(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dubai no the accept Nigerians for their country again no need
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Tareq1105: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gamer999:
You'll need like $2000000000000000B

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

Igbira or Ebira
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Monogamy: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Travelling to Dubai this time around is not advisable

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Unik3030:
so u don't understand that it will b easy to get first hand information from experienced individuals here than just reading what an American will write about UAE.

It's easier seeing things from the Nigerian experience n Nigerian perspective
so if i Google flight fare from lagos to Dubai, na American view he go show Of if i check hotel fees na American view. Smdh
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Kaiser20: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
OP just 1M. Naira only, after two months you return back to Nigeria, the experience of traveling is unique and it worth the investment.
You can also navigate to other nearby cities in UAE just for sightseeing before you return.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Gwebmaster: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:

For your mind u don talk sense
Is Nairaland not an internet forum where people get information

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:

Just google
Hotel /airbnb rate
Feeding expenses
Traveling / uber
�, No go kee pesin 4 here with laff abeg.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
God when cry? Everybody dey japa or plan to japa, relocation threads na back to back for FP.
Again God when cry
hahahahah grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by mofedamijo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is why so many of you get duped by fake travel agents.

Go to www.expedia.com
www.wakanow.com
www.travelstart.com.ng

Go to google and search. Don't be lazy.

I left Nigeria over 7 years ago, those are the ones i can remember for now.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by RPG2020(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
How much will it cost to spend just a week?

Pay me better 2m make i give you France tourist visa for one month you go buy your ticket yourself accomodation nor be problem cheap B&B dey for 20 euro a night

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Unik3030: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
ednut1:
so if i Google flight fare from lagos to Dubai, na American view he go show Of if i check hotel fees na American view. Smdh
do u realise that there are some personal experiences that are highly needed to guide him

I am not just in d mood but it's deeper than what u think

8 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by Simplythebest: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
My Dubai 3 months visa is 190k. There is more available jobs in Dubai now cus of Expo 2020. I will advise u when traveling try to have extra fund so that once u get there u can do serial certificate is security course which will course u about 2000 dirham the training is for 3 weeks and after that u will write exam and once u pass it they will give u the certificate which u will use to look for security job and is very easy to get security job with it. Some security companies pay as much as 3000 dirhams a month some pay 1500, 1800, 2000, 2400, 2500 dirhams. Dubai is good now more available jobs cus of Expo 2020. But Dubai also have it own bad ways. It hard and not easy. All the best. U can also contact me when u ready.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Ernerstdavid55:
hahahahah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady / ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.