Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise (357 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise by Romancehub: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is coming from a broken heart. I really feel so depressed cos of the betrayal that I have been through. So, I got married in 2018. My husband is a medical personnel in the US. When we got married, we started to work on my papers and it was not forth coming. So, I got a tourist visa to go and join him for a year while still working on permanent papers.

My husband is a very loving man and I bless God for him. Through out the first year of our marriage, we tried to get pregnant all through but nothing happened. I had to come back to home after my one year ended to apply again. while I was here, the pandemic and lock down happened. So, I could not go back to my husband for almost a year.

We spoke everyday during the pandemic. Always telling each other that we miss each other. So after the lock down, I have been trying to get back to my husband. I have compiled all my papers and waiting for my husband to send me the necessary documents so I can include them in the application.

Since them, my husband has been giving me one excuse or the other for why he has not sent the documents. He said he has been busy, bla bla. I know his job keeps him busy yes but this his behavior is strange. I just began to get worried that he is not making this a priority. Sometimes, I will even call him and he will not answer.

I became worried and called his elder sister in US. She then told me she will call me back. Last month, she fixed a zoom meeting with me and my husband and it was in that meeting that my husband told me that he has something to confess to me. His voice was shaking. He knelt down and told me he has done something bad and wants me to forgive him.

He said he slept with a coworker during the lockdown and the lady is pregnant. That the lady told him that she was going to remove the pregnancy but he told her no because he has been looking for a baby since we got married. The lady said the only way she will keep the baby is if he will marry her, that she will not have a baby outside wedlock.

That he told her he is already married but the lady said that is the only way she will keep the baby. So, that is why he has been avoiding bringing me back to the US. That he loves me and he does not want to let me go but he just wants the woman to have the baby and maybe later they can divorce when the baby is born and then I can come back to join him.

I thought he and his sister were pulling my legs cos I just left the meeting and went to cry my eyes out. After several days of calling and me rejecting his call, my husband and I spoke and he still kept begging me. He swears that he will divorce the woman after she gives birth. That he just wants to make sure she keeps his child.

This whole thing makes me want to just end my marriage but I love my husband so much. He now calls me everyday, asking for forgiveness and I want to just try and see his reasoning but his reasoning is so selfish. Just because I have not had a baby in just three years of marriage. Just because I was not around during a pandemic…he has s8x with another woman and has a baby and marries her and he wants me to forgive him?

Complete story here

https://tiktalkhub.com/pandemic-ruined-my-marriage-now-i-am-in-pain-and-depression-please-advise/06/07/2021/

Please read and comment on the site
Re: Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
You husband is a backstabber and doesn't have your interest at heart. He's a self-centered fellow who only cares about himself and what he wants.

For him to have even planned on keeping the baby and marrying the mother without considering your feelings and is also planning to divorce the mother of his unborn baby ( another height of deceit) after she's had him shows how dangerous he is.

With his attitude and what has happened, it's left for you to decide whether you want to go ahead and be with someone you can't trust, which is very dangerous because you don't know what next he will do.
Re: Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise by Acjohn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gather yourself together , there are better days ahead

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Alpha Redpill Men Get In Here And See What Feminists Are Saying / GUYS!!! After Reading This, Can You Still Allow Your Wife/girlfriend Have A Male / I Really Tried!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.