Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (14272 Views)

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by orisa37: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2021
VERY GOOD. THANK YOU ORTOM. ONE REMOVED FROM 19 BALANCES THE WEIGHT. 18:18

MACBAN AND BUHARI SHOULD NOW STOP THEIR VIOLATION AND SPOILATION OF NIGERIA CULTURE AND TRADITION.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by gabe: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice one. Bold courageous governor. Now go and pay the over 40 months pensions you are owing.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by kayjay69(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2021
I get you bro.
Someone7:

My point is this.. They are Christians but in the "North". In the North its is majorly Muslims. Hence "minority christian" tribes.

Agree with you though, someone like El Rufai will be 10x more destructive than Buhari. Someone said the only thing worse than a racist is an educated racist. In Nigeria's case, the only thing that can be worse than Buhari's ethnic supremacy will be El Rufai's own. God help us
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by kayjay69(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Kwara though Muslim are majority Yoruba. They are affected by this killer herdsmen crisis as well though they prefer to suffer in silence.

Kogi though slightly more Muslim are quite diverse and they also are affected by this killer herdsmen crisis.

Both states have a stake in what these Southern Governors are demanding of the Federal Government. I believe Kwara's governor will fall in line, as for the Kogi Governor, possibly one of the most clueless motherforkers on planet earth, I can only wish the people of Kogi well.
Agbegbaorogboye:

Egbon remove Kogi and Kwara from that list
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by samonak(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

It's when you have life that you can chop..... lets treat this insecurity first. Anyways, it's not that you have Benue people at heart you are only being mischievous.....
I know your type. leave Benue people with their governor.
For your Info, I am from Benue and can confidently tell you that Ortom has not done well, his admin has been very dismal.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
kayjay69:
Kwara though Muslim are majority Yoruba. They are affected by this killer herdsmen crisis as well though they prefer to suffer in silence.

Kogi though slightly more Muslim are quite diverse and they also are affected by this killer herdsmen crisis.

Both states have a stake in what these Southern Governors are demanding of the Federal Government. I believe Kwara's governor will fall in line, as for the Kogi Governor, possibly one of the most clueless motherforkers on planet earth, I can only wish the people of Kogi well.

You have said it all!
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ComrdDRS1: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
samonak:

For your Info, I am from Benue and can confidently tell you that Ortom has not done well, his admin has been very dismal.
That's not what we are discussing here.....
It's about insecurity and injustice..... whether you are from Benue or not na you Sabi... Just address the issue he raised and pass or still create a different topic on his performance..
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by chopperharris: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
kayjay69:
The Southern Governors just need to convince the governors of the following states (and they don't even need much convincing) and it is over for the core North:

Plateau
Taraba
Kogi
Kwara
Benue

However, having seen the writing on the wall, these
governors ought to be pushing for a total restructuring of this country both fiscal, geographical and political. That is the only real way they can be free from interference and oppression from the fulanis.

It won't be easy but it is damn sure possible if they stick together.

It is sad that it took a tyrant such as the man we presently have as our president for the entire southern leadership to stand as one. Sad but true.

Have you never heard of Simon Lalong the asslicker of Fulani? The man is a total saboteur of his people. As we speak, Fulani are working to get deputy governor of Plateau and you know once they get it, kiss plateau good bye.

Lalong is gladly helping them.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by chopperharris: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
samonak:

Oga, your people are at war. Worry about that one later. For now, focus on the mission ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ComrdDRS1: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
chopperharris:

Oga, your people are at war. Worry about that one later. For now, focus on the mission ahead.
You dey mind some of those fools..... Their own everything is politics... We know them very well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Lagos Governorship Election / Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony / Will President Tinubu Be Unbeatable In 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.