Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (14274 Views)

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by madridsta007(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Ortom should just join southern Governors forum

Should have officially done so a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by kayjay69(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Southern Governors just need to convince the governors of the following states (and they don't even need much convincing) and it is over for the core North:

Plateau
Taraba
Kogi
Kwara
Benue

However, having seen the writing on the wall, these
governors ought to be pushing for a total restructuring of this country both fiscal, geographical and political. That is the only real way they can be free from interference and oppression from the fulanis.

It won't be easy but it is damn sure possible if they stick together.

It is sad that it took a tyrant such as the man we presently have as our president for the entire southern leadership to stand as one. Sad but true.

8 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
This is a welcome development.

Highly welcome. Other north central Governors need to team up with the southern Governors. They were never north in the first place. This unity will have the north panicking

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by rayvelez(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Benue and fulani terrorists herdsmen vs BMCs online zombies.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Onuoha1234(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rotation is not a problem.. The powers that b should tell the people.where.the North/South boundary is.The political class pretend not to know that there is the demand for Middle Belt!
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
27Pushing30:
Is this a governor or a NGO leader? Or pressure group spokesman.

What has he achieved as a governor

He's my state governor and I've said this before. But many people defend him because he "criticises Buhari". Its all good and fine but there's work to do. 6 years and he's achieved nothing as governor and Benue is as backward as ever
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
What Nigeria needs now is a chilled beer

To calm down cos the tension is hot...
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Munzy14(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Ortom should just join southern Governors forum
And hope will join nothern governors forum.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ukahrawah: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Southern & Middle Belt States are gradually beginning to reset Nigeria's brain after the North had ignorantly tampered with it for decades.

Lesson: Never attempt to repair what you can't fix cause that makes you a quack.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Niwdog(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
On a normal ground
If you have been to Benue you will realize they have nothing in common with the North
Benue is more southerner than some states in west
Their ways of life is like that of the east

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Sweeetheart(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
No problem on anti gracing law. Hope it will stop d killing

grazing brother cow not gracing

alimajiri
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
kayjay69:
The Southern Governors just need to convince the governors of the following states (and they don't even need much convincing) and it is over for the core North:

Plateau
Taraba
Kogi
Kwara
Benue

However, having seen the writing on the wall, these
governors ought to be pushing for a total restructuring of this country both fiscal, geographical and political. That is the only real way they can be free from interference and oppression from the fulanis.

It won't be easy but it is damn sure possible if they stick together.

It is sad that it took a tyrant such as the man we presently have as our president for the entire southern leadership to stand as one. Sad but true.

They actually don't need much convincing. These states are composed mainly of minority Christian northern tribes and they do not matter where things matter in the North. Its about time they joined the south. I went to Taraba State for the first time and was shocked. How did those people claim Taraba as "North East" for goodness sake? cheesy

Funny fact my home town in Benue State is a stone throw to Ebonyi and Cross River States. But apparently I'm from the "North" Central.

Nigeria needs serious restructuring

6 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Johncuppa(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!
Lol.
Show mercy, he didn't support Buhari to this extent may be
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by 27Pushing30: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Someone7:

He's my state governor and I've said this before. But many people defend him because he "criticises Buhari". Its all good and fine but there's work to do. 6 years and he's achieved nothing as governor and Benue us backward as ever

Azzin I don’t even understand how the ONLY time I see a governor on the news is when he is criticizing Buhari.

That is why this nation isn’t moving forward too many docile governors:

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Sincinnati: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
No problem on anti gracing law.
Hope it will stop d killing
So you’re threatening to carryout more killings in Benue State or what?
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by samonak(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Many people thought Ortom lacks courage but as it stands no governor is a courageous as this man.
Na courage we go chop? Ortom has virtually nothing to show for his 6 years stewardship, no meaningful and tangible project to show. Once month wan end Na to the shout Fulani killers etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by kponkedenge(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Benue State should be among the southern governors forum.... They have nothing in common with the core north.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by triple996(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sweeetheart:

grazing brother cow not gracing

alimajiri
It's Almajiri not alimajiri
Donkey cheesy
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Onepeople: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:
No problem on anti gracing law.
Hope it will stop d killing
we want to see you die in pain.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by eseelvis: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
the fulani is have caused more harm than good in this country the fulanis are just the problem we have in this country they are behind all the atrocities that is happening in this country
. the minority in the North need to come together in good agreement to support the south 4 true federalism that is just a solution

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by sultry69(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Taraba needs to liaise with the South as well. If Kwara and Plateau had serious governors, they ought to do the same.
That of kwara and Kogi are sure,because the core Yoruba part hate being called Northerners. In kogi a whole senatorial district out of 3,that of kwara is more than that of Kogi.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Abujason: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
jerseyboy:
Benue is now a Southern State
He will be gladly adopted. MBelters and South are one big progressive family. Let’s join hands and create one REPUBLIC OF WEST AFRICA.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Southern tribes can disagree and quarrel and even call each other names but they do not take arms and kill each other.

There is no middle ground or middle belt in politics, it is either you are South or you are North depending on whose sentiment you share.

We will gladly welcome the middle belters to the United States of South Nigeria.

Civility must war against banditry. Enthalpy against Entropy.

In Alausa Resolutions we Stand.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Abujason: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I though you were fulani all the while undecided

He is ooo
Don’t be deceived

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Abujason: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
falseprophet:
Middle belt states will be torn between north and south.

Although next election is not a North vs South affair, it will be PDP SE candidate vs APC SW candidate.

This I have seen!

Either way, a win, win situation. I welcome it.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Abujason: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Someone7:

He's my state governor and I've said this before. But many people defend him because he "criticises Buhari". Its all good and fine but there's work to do. 6 years and he's achieved nothing as governor and Benue us backward as ever

Who will you choose, him or Buhari to be your leader right now? Na ask I ask ooo. Make no pesin come abuse me now.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by techWriter2: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ortom should just join southern Governors symposium

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ken6488(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
End nepotism
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Sweeetheart(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
triple996:

It's Almajiri not alimajiri
Donkey cheesy

I don't care what you terrorist called your useless development up north maalu cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Requests $8.92m World Bank Loan For Stationery, Others / 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group / Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.