Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (14270 Views)

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by tradepunter: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Man mind your business leave we southern alone. grin

Idaaaat who dash you southerner
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Pain(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Whoever mapped Benue especially the Idomas to the North in the first place must have been half drunk. I have travelled there before and wondered how it happened. They have nothing in common at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abujason:

Who will you choose, him or Buhari to be your leader right now? Na ask I ask ooo. Make no pesin come abuse me now.

None.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Gbagura: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
What is Benue doing in the north in the first place? I laugh when people say north have voting advantage. On a normal day Benue, Kwara and a part of Kogi will gladly join the south. Meanwhile, if underage voting and invisible numbers are taken away from the north, South gonna know the power they wield. North only has lands but not as populous as the south. Abacha was smart adding Benue, Kwara to the north.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Ayo2004: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tinubu has finally delivered the Ghana must God no wonder these vagabonds are now pretending grin
If u believe any Nigerian politician thinks of the masses,u are very gullible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Squillionaire: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yes, the Governor is correct but...

I only hope the governor will also take his own advice and support other minority ethnic groups in Benue State to produce a governor in 2023; a position his ethnic group has dominated since the creation of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ORIAYO70(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
wunmi590:
To All our Married Men in the house.
Always find time to take your wife out once in a while, if you don't do somebody else will do. Adam left Eve for just few minutes and Satan took her out for launch and she even came back with takeaway for Adam....Na the matter we still dey settle till tomorrow�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Pls settle am Tonight
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by seyz91(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy
wunmi590:
Always find time to take your wife out once in a while, if you don't do somebody else will do. Adam left Eve for just few minutes and Satan took her out for launch and she even came back with takeaway for Adam....Na the matter we still dey settle till tomorrow�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by wunmi590(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy

Uncle you are guilty of not taking your wife out ba cheesy
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by wunmi590(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Pls settle am Tonight

Yes boss cheesy
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by seyz91(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Funny you

Na the adam abd eve part make me laugh
wunmi590:

Uncle you are guilty of not taking your wife out ba cheesy
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by AntonVince: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Benue in the bag for the south. Kwara, Plateau, Taraba and Kaduna can be evenly divided. As it stands, a candidate with a United southern support will easily defeat a core north candidate.

Yes...as long as that Southerner isn't Tinubu.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ojsmscom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Man mind your business leave we southern alone. grin
FULANI spotted
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by freshvine(f): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Taraba needs to liaise with the South as well. If Kwara and Plateau had serious governors, they ought to do the same.

Remove Kwara. They're already conquered. We don't need a caliphate in Southern Nigeria
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by adebenson155: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I thought you were fulani all the while undecided

He is still a fulaman ..

dont be deceived
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by dederocs(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Any man that is not objective, or that can't speak truth to power is irrelevant in these days we live in.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by dederocs(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103434774:
#TeamRanchingIsTheWayToGo
Southern lands for Southern ranchers.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by wunmi590(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
seyz91:
Funny you

Na the adam abd eve part make me laugh

cheesy
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ComrdDRS1: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
samonak:

Na courage we go chop? Ortom has virtually nothing to show for his 6 years stewardship, no meaningful and tangible project to show. Once month wan end Na to the shout Fulani killers etc.
It's when you have life that you can chop..... lets treat this insecurity first. Anyways, it's not that you have Benue people at heart you are only being mischievous.....
I know your type. leave Benue people with their governor.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Chochovini: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
wunmi590:
. Oil dey ya head jor. No be lie.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Yusman316(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
samonak:

Na courage we go chop? Ortom has virtually nothing to show for his 6 years stewardship, no meaningful and tangible project to show. Once month wan end Na to the shout Fulani killers etc.
Are u not aware that to some people the biggest achievement now in Nigeria is to criticize President Buhari
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by kayjay69(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Minority christian ke.
Taraba is majority Christian, same as Plateau and Benue. Kwara is majority Muslim but also majority Yoruba. Kogi I am not sure, the igalas have a lot of Muslims but the other two tribes are majorly Christians.
But this is not even about Christian states or people, this is about freeing oneself from madness.

Buhari in some ways may have been clumsy about his real objectives, however where he has failed, I fear a more astute and coordinated fellow such as El-Rufai Will succeed.

We owe it to ourselves, as a people who clearly have a different set of values from the core North, to free ourselves from this hegemony. If we do not do this now, I fear the worst is yet to come.
Someone7:

They actually don't need much convincing. These states are composed mainly of minority Christian northern tribes and they do not matter where things matter in the North. Its about time they joined the south. I went to Taraba State for the first time and was shocked. How did those people claim Taraba as "North East" for goodness sake? cheesy

Funny fact my home town in Benue State is a stone throw to Ebonyi and Cross River States. But apparently I'm from the "North" Central.

Nigeria needs serious restructuring
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Yusman316(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

It's when you have life that you can chop..... lets treat this insecurity first. Anyways, it's not that you have Benue people at heart you are only being mischievous.....
I know your type. leave Benue people with their governor.
But u won't leave Kaduna people with their governor. Hypocrisy everywhere in this country
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
kayjay69:
The Southern Governors just need to convince the governors of the following states (and they don't even need much convincing) and it is over for the core North:

Plateau
Taraba
Kogi
Kwara
Benue

However, having seen the writing on the wall, these
governors ought to be pushing for a total restructuring of this country both fiscal, geographical and political. That is the only real way they can be free from interference and oppression from the fulanis.

It won't be easy but it is damn sure possible if they stick together.

It is sad that it took a tyrant such as the man we presently have as our president for the entire southern leadership to stand as one. Sad but true.

Egbon remove Kogi and Kwara from that list

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
kayjay69:
Minority christian ke.
Taraba is majority Christian, same as Plateau and Benue. Kwara is majority Muslim but also majority Yoruba. Kogi I am not sure, the igalas have a lot of Muslims but the other two tribes are majorly Christians.
But this is not even about Christian states or people, this is about freeing oneself from madness.

Buhari in some ways may have been clumsy about his real objectives, however where he has failed, I fear a more astute and coordinated fellow such as El-Rufai Will succeed.

We owe it to ourselves, as a people who clearly have a different set of values from the core North, to free ourselves from this hegemony. If we do not do this now, I fear the worst is yet to come.

My point is this.. They are Christians but in the "North". In the North its is majorly Muslims. Hence "minority christian" tribes.

Agree with you though, someone like El Rufai will be 10x more destructive than Buhari. Someone said the only thing worse than a racist is an educated racist. In Nigeria's case, the only thing that can be worse than Buhari's ethnic supremacy will be El Rufai's own. God help us
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by descarado: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Has this man ever commissioned anything?

What has he done for his state aside fighting insecurity( his people are the one betraying him anyway).
Love his gut though.
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ennyen(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rotation is not a problem.. The powers that b should tell the people.where.the North/South boundary is.The political class pretend not to know that there is
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by ameh43: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Many people thought Ortom lacks courage but as it stands no governor is a courageous as this man.
Benue governorship should be rotated all through the 3 senatorial zone first before he opens mouth to talk about rotation elsewhere. Charity should begins at home.... Give zone C Governor then, u can talk here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2021
I salute this man any day any time

1 Like

Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by clickwtB(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2021
The betrayer is here!
Re: Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2021
jerseyboy:
Benue is now a Southern State

Not only Benue but Plateau, Nassarawa, Plateau and even kaduna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Omo-Agege's Suspension Illegal / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East / BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.