Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

It Support Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Support Interview (9388 Views)

N 438,934 - IT Support Officer (02/18 LOS). Application Deadline 29 January 2018 / IT Support Interview Questions / Onelifestyle Support Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Support Interview by fitinwell: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2021
If you are Good in IT..

Then give your shot...

Wish you well
Re: It Support Interview by oscarlamba: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Teebrainy:
I have a final interview for the role of a IT Support with UBA IT Team tomorrow, please can anyone give me headlights as to how their interviews are or the likely interview questions.

Thank you.
at Ogudu right?
Re: It Support Interview by Isorshe(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2021
fm2ng:
I think you have to know how to resolve common issues with system,
ie : i can not browse
I can't receive mails and can't send mail.
System not coming up
Login issues
Basic knowledge of troubleshooting Servers, printers
Also,
IP address classes
Subnetting
Network address
Broadcast address
Basic knowledge of Router and switches
Troubleshooting using OSI and TCP/IP model.

Follow this for an IT support role,
Also expect questions on remote desktop connection and tools, a final interview won't be too technical, it will be mostly HR stuffs.
Except if it's a one off interview.
All the best.
Re: It Support Interview by EmmaLege: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2021
CelestineNelson:
I think you should expect something like
How to Java programming questions.
LAN networking and it troubleshooting.
Desktop Applications Questions using VB.net, Java, C# etc
Cyber security questions
Internet banking questions
Digital marketing questions
And some ethical questions...
In Nigeria when they here IT, they don't know that it is a wide field like Medicine... They expect you to have all the skills...even how to repair laptops fixed computers...So expect any questions from any IT field especially the few ones I highlighted up there

you talk well bro wink
Re: It Support Interview by BigDawsNet: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
CelestineNelson:
I think you should expect something like
How to Java programming questions.
LAN networking and it troubleshooting.
Desktop Applications Questions using VB.net, Java, C# etc
Cyber security questions
Internet banking questions
Digital marketing questions
And some ethical questions...
In Nigeria when they here IT, they don't know that it is a wide field like Medicine... They expect you to have all the skills...even how to repair laptops fixed computers...So expect any questions from any IT field especially the few ones I highlighted up there

Absolutely and it's not funny when they ask you networking as a computer science with Web development experience...

The applicant most times will feel like a faliure when he or she can't answer the questions...
Re: It Support Interview by Iseddy: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dididrumz:
UBA na mumu bank full of criminals and that's all I will tell You.

My comment isn't intended to make him think otherwise about His interview; it's because of my personal experience.

I wish the OP best of lucks too.

Can you tell us your experience.... This bank has seriously improved in their services.
Re: It Support Interview by Iseddy: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Teebrainy:
I have a final interview for the role of a IT Support with UBA IT Team tomorrow, please can anyone give me headlights as to how their interviews are or the likely interview questions.

Thank you.
Be confident and believe in yourself. Be well knowledgeable in your area of specification. & above all you need Grace and favours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Credit Direct Limited, A Memeber Of Fcmb Is Recruiting! / Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training / N-EXIT: How To "Log On" To Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.