Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Confession Time - Have You Cheated? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? (45120 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vision101:
Let us gather and confess for once. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you cheated on your partner and how many times?

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

What do people really gain from cheating..
I can never do that, it's crazy.
How would one cheat on the one one truly love embarassed
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
I caught my girl friend and wife to be with another man today this night inside her room at her apartment . I dnt know wat i've done to deserved dis she never lack everything she request for from me i've already set my mind to give her red card cos she's ungreatful

Ehyaa embarassed , that's really bad.
I still don't know what people gain from cheating.. it's absurd
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Vision101(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
@Cee0nne

How would one cheat on the one one truly love :

@me
See question. All cheaters come and answer.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yes you have....
lkillbrokehoes:
No I haven't
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Vision101(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2021
@LadyRosa

I'm a daug of eve and I've cheated countless times in relationships but not the one I'm currently in, he is a security personnel and well trained so, I just dey calm like cold water because his eyes dey my movements like wizard.

@me
Hahahaha...... that's good for you

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Wellington123: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

All this nairaland of men, you read where she said the guy use to physically assault her, you expect her to stay with him till he kill her like the woman on frontpage some days ago
She should have left the relationship long ago when she discovered the said guy had no iota of respect for her... It shows serious low esteem to stay n wait till she had another guy before monkey branching... So if she didn't meet a new guy she would have stayed n died in d abusers hands? The new guy is stupid to even get involved with a lady who had not finalised her break up with her abusive boyfriend and going as far as taking police to carry out an arrest... What if d other guy is a cultist n after he regained freedom comes n gun u down at night. Some men are very stupid when it comes to vaginal matter

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Sima04: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Francashy:
I used to oo, but the way my girl take the carry knife to and fro my room this days eh in the name of peeling orange, omo me don chill for now grin grin

the fear of Chidinma I the beginning of long life

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by crackhaus: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm a daug of eve and I've cheated countless times in relationships but not the one I'm currently in, he is a security personnel and well trained so, I just dey calm like cold water because his eyes dey my movements like wizard.
cheesycheesy
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Francashy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sima04:

the fear of Chidinma I the beginning of long life
grin grin
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by overboard(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chai...
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vision101:
@Cee0nne

How would one cheat on the one one truly love :

@me
See question. All cheaters come and answer.

Seriously, cheating is not a good thing.
It's an intentional act not a mistake..so bad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by EmeraldDigital(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Is it that ur wife's pucci ain't enough? Can't satisfy u? Cos me no understand this one.
Bros my wife is a very beautiful lady. See I can't just explain why I prefer all these Bleep girls that can't come close to my beautiful wife

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by EmeraldDigital(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Baba40:

Do you live in Ojodu and work with one of the newest generation bank? You sounded like my friend

Nope
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by EmeraldDigital(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Eeyah, so u are addicted to cheating like mastubation. Talk to ur wife, she wil help u fix urself back.

Nope am not addicted to masturbation.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by duduade: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
It s okay

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by EmeraldDigital(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
duduade:
It s okay
I don't mind to die for this kind waist
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by DukeNija(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
I don't mind to die for this kind waist

Nothing is worth your life.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by UGBE634: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hezmatosky:
For men, it's very possible. I mean, men suffers everyday paying rents, bills, dstv, light, security, sch fees, feeding, cream, hair, transportation etc without support. Just for him to enjoy himself, for a minute, you're complaining. How can you be so Carlos? Men have every reason to cheat. Its not easy living and breeding family in Nigeria. Now you're saying we should not enjoy. Thunder fire that ur mouth kiss
Roberto Carlos. It's* callous*
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nurseonduty(f): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
ImaIma1:

Lol...if they say they have not cheated, una go say na lie. Abeg leave matter.
Lol.. I just tire
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by chiomzy86(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Vision101:
@Vyolet

The OP, a married man has cheated severally and no one is calling him out, cos he is a man. Let a woman confess such now, all the mails on nl will descend on the thread to bash her entire existence, words like hoe, cutlass, axe will start flying around.

@me
It's a man's world. Sorry it's not our fault. But I'm a new man now for so many years. Sex is deceitful and addictive.

But when God said in his word thou shall not commit adultery and fornication he didn't say it only applicable to the woman..the soul that sinners shall die.so that mentality the devil is using it to deceive una

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
charlsecy:
I can feed you comfortably.
Have heard this statement countless times, but sad enough it is always made by those struggling to feed.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by charlsecy(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Have heard this statement countless times, but sad enough it is always made by those struggling to feed.
I can feed you
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by capnies: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
EmeraldDigital:
This is my greatest battle. I'm this kind of guy that like changing girls when I was single. Thought marriage will help me stop but for where, the painful part is I spend a lot just to satisfy my desire of being with new babe all the time. I don't even have a side chick, I just pay for sex and after that I will swear not to do such again but I keep going back to doing same shit. It's really killing my physically, financially and spiritually. Wish I know where to get help from because I don't know if I can help myself anymore. This is my confession. Just this month I have already cheated thrice.

MY DEAR JUST EMBED YOURSELF IN GODS WORK, TELL GOD TO COME HELP YOU YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF. YOU NEED A HELPER, THAT IS WHERE GOD VOMES IN

1 Like

Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
charlsecy:
I can feed you
Am very sure u ar wise enough to know that action is speaks louder than words. Can u walk ur talk am listening.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by charlsecy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Am very sure u ar wise enough to know that action is speaks louder than words. Can u walk ur talk am listening.
Yes
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
charlsecy:
Yes
Fantastic, send ur address and lets start the feeding program. Am waiting
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Stallione(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:

Hold your peace boy...it's not a must that i'd answer.
Ok girl, my peace is on hold.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Stallione(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:

Hold your peace boy...it's not a must that i'd answer.
Ok girl, my peace is on hold already.
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by TopsyKrete: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vyolet:
The OP, a married man has cheated severally and no one is calling him out, cos he is a man. Let a woman confess such now, all the mails on nl will descend on the thread to bash her entire existence, words like hoe, cutlass, axe will start flying around.

You actually made me laugh out loud, thanks for that
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by TopsyKrete: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Adelove2020:

It's scorpio

Haa, Scorpios are blazing when it comes to sexual things...loyal wannabe
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vision101:
Let us gather and confess for once. Daughters of Eve don't run away ooo.

Have you cheated on your partner and how many times?

The latest time I cheated was some 16 years ago. I was always telling lies of late meetings, travels etc. Like every other sin, to cheat is sweet to the flesh but bitter to the soul.

For big boys, to cheat is very expensive - comfortable hotel in secluded places, drinks, food, gifts etc.

Oooooh.! Which kain wahala be dis nau. Why should we gather and confess our sins, you be reverend father ni?
Re: Confession Time - Have You Cheated? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
crackhaus:

I hope you're not expecting those ones to confess anything?

Even if you catch them on top of an erect díck, they will never admit they have cheated.

Regarding the question, no I haven't... at least not yet lipsrsealed
Haba wetin you mean nau, you never see some ladies wey waka soteey, by mistake, accidentally fall on an erect dick.
He dey happen, no be their fault. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.