Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) (1406 Views)

See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by Amebong(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2021
WHO IS A WOMAN??
Having vagina, boobs, and hips doesn't make you a woman.

A woman is the one who feeds a man with encouragement and ideas

A woman is that one who helps a man to save and invest wisely .

A woman does not run her mouth with sarcasm and insult just to prove a point, rather her words are gracious and can heal a broken heart .

A woman is the one that knows when to talk and to keep Quiet.

A woman is the one that doesn't leak secret.

A woman is the one that is content with what she has, and not the one that sells her self for material things.

A woman is a manager, a caretaker,a womb that can nature and birth destinies .

A woman doesn't do trending things, but she is reserved and has a taste of a Queen.

A woman doesn't look down on any man because of his present state of life and financial status, rather she encourages any man to get better.

A woman is the one that does not just bears babies, but bear ideas and inspiration anytime, anywhere.
A woman is the one a man can cry on her shoulders and not feel humiliated for doing so nor lose his value .

A woman is not the one that deceive a man just to eat his money, but the one who is honest and sincere in any relationship.

.A woman. Is not the one that makes men feel terrible, but the one a man can run to for comfort.

A woman is the one that will spoil a man with honour and respect because there lies her strength and integrity .

A woman is an influence, a nation and a helper.

Many are females but only few can be called a woman.

Now ask yourself today,
am I a woman.
God bless us all ijn Amen ���
Source:
http:///ThankGodGodwinofficial

2 Likes

Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by donbachi(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Mummy's boy.

1 Like

Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by habsydiamond(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2021
The world is female in short... If vagina and boobs does not qualify them to be female... What will then The quality u mentioned above, only few possess those qualities... That's why we have many runz girls and olosho everywhere like mtn sim these days..
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2021
No op They do
because our fellow men (who feel they are Zeus - the Olympian god of the sky and the thunder) always make as a point of duty to buy women high end cars such as buggati and gwagon solely for the physical attributes u mentioned.
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by Bigflamie(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2021
The pictures attached above looks disgusting
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by meobizy(f): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Let's see if those two feel the same way in twelve years. The article looks interesting. Unfortunately I didn't read it.
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by okoroemeka(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
Mummy's boy.
if boobs and cunt don't make a woman pls what will,most married men including me don't give a flying fvck about those qualities you just mentioned,i really love my wife but if the opportunity is there,the boobs are standing and the cunt is wet ,then I am taking it,pvssy is meant to be fvcked unapologetically and without mercy.
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2021
okoroemeka:
if boobs and cunt don't make a woman pls what will,most married men including me don't give a flying fvck about those qualities you just mentioned,i really love my wife but if the opportunity is there,the boobs are standing and the cunt is wet ,then I am taking it,pvssy is meant to be fvcked unapologetically and without mercy.
Rubbish....!
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by stupidmod3: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
what does.
plz make una dey moltivate wen una don chop better food not garri n groundnut
Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by Divoc19(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Today women are busy running after shadows when nothing is pursuing them.

When I had no one to sponsor my University education years back I faced business and decided that the man to marry should be responsible for that. Make I no go dey follow men upandan.
Am a graduate today.
Thanks to him smiley
Nice write up op.

1 Like

Re: Having A Vag*ina, Boobs And Hips Doesn't Make You A Woman ( Who's A Woman) by pasimo(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Na real mummy's boy ooh...
All these dodolicious children
[color=#550000][/color]
donbachi:
Mummy's boy.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Who Have Nigerian Coins Like 50kobo 1naira E.t.c. I Buy 10k Each. / This Feminist Idiot Says Men Should Accept False Rape Accusations More! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.