Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) (64302 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Naija police self both altar ,bell,decoration and certificate all him tools dem carry go !!!! grin
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Loose the girl and let her go
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by abatically(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Las las he will be released unless there are concrete evidence that he actually committed a crime. There is no juju in court. But all these pastors eh, this is why I'm skeptical about going to church these days. Majority of these pastors are diabolical. They are just after money. They are the most unholy people.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
This is seriously serious. Man of god not man of God angry
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by abatically(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That must be the girl whose skull the pastor s holding

U probably did not read the article. Try to read it.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Issues40(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
Apart from RCCG, Deeper life church and the Roman Catholic church, I do not believe in all of these new generational churches. What I see are desperate men who are in search of money and power to continue deceiving the masses.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by famousroland(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.

United Evangelical Church (Founded as Qua Iboe Church)
Founded in 1887, is not a new generation church sir... abi u never heard of Qua Iboe Church before?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Champneys: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
No be today. undecided
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Some people will recognise their village people here.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by derbykol(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Native doctor wey dey claim pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Franking: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Where are the disturbing photos na?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
It may be a set up to blackmail the pastor. There is possibility that he was framed.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Naija police sef, which one is unlawful possession of human skull?

Maybe there's lawful possession of human skull
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2021
derbykol:
Native doctor wey dey claim pastor.

It's packaging ma
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
This greedy pastors be disgracing christianity on a daily.
LOL. 'lawful possession of human skull'
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by wattsunenergy: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Police Command in Cross River has arrested the Pastor of United Evangelical Church, Michael Bassey, 45, for unlawful possession of a human skull.

Does it mean that there is "Lawful possession of human skull"?

Meanwhile, this is really bad...
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by MallamTriga: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Nawao! When did ette junior become a pastor?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by double0seven(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Emu4u2c:
I'm not saying this pastor is not into fetish things or he has never indulge in the occultic ..

But from analysis devoid of social media court verdict I can say this is a set up.

Pastor has messed up with the wrong cartel and they are going to get him for sure.
So Sad

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say this before before I saw your post.

How did the complainant know that she has a skull in his house? And how come the complainant picture now just happens to be also tied to the picture? What a coincidence? How very convenient.

The police needs to stop displaying people's picture when a court hadn't convicted them. The people that set him up, this is what they are after, to disgrace him. They don't care if after he's found innocent or released. They've already succeeded in soiling his name
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Sirchef: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2021
Is there lawful possession of human skull?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Pernotti:
Only in Nigeria

You believe in God, and you believe in fetishism

You believe in unity and you believe in tribalism

You believe in technology and you believe in juju

Which way sef?

Me sef tire
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

Yes there can be a lawful possession of human skull.

For training/teaching and research purpose.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
double0seven:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say this before before I saw your post.

How did the complainant know that she has a skull in his house? And how come the complainant picture now just happens to be also tied to the picture? What a coincidence? How very convenient.

The police needs to stop displaying people's picture when a court hadn't convicted them. The people that set him up, this is what they are after, to disgrace him. They don't care if after he's found innocent or released. They've already succeeded in soiling his name

They have succeeded in killing this man in what ever way.

After this ordeal this pastor will go underground afraid to bring his face out in the sun again.

If I may say the cops might be on the whole plan but in this country you should Mind what you say
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by pepetua(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
The headline should be

"MAN CAUGHT WITH HUMAN �☠️ SKULL"
Must you put pastor, and that is by the way, please our so called government should pass a Bill that

(a) one man cannot own or
operatess a church but a
minimumm of nine (9)
memberss signatries

(b) no church will operates or
functionn without a license
and approval from both
the government and the
christiann association of
Nigeriaa

(C) add yours...........
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Jesus wept cry
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by chubarubah(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
post=103446948:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/police-arrest-pastor-over-unlawful-possession-of-human-skull-in-cross-river/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Pastors of nowadays...
All in the name of performing miracles and attracting large congregation kiss
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.

So if your neighbor wake up now..and become a diabolic pastor u will still wonder if it's an issue of all pastor..or rather an issue of just another hungry stupid Nigerian trying to feed on gullible Fellow Nigerians
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Onedayoneday: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Happy birthday to you (if true).
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by MadelnNigeria: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Could be a set up
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

but u didn't stop going to night club

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Everything call dack and black are considered to be negative GOOD MORNING TO NIGERIANS
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Daani(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
sadCheii
It's a serious something o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.