Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) (64304 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by johbara: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
post=103446948:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/police-arrest-pastor-over-unlawful-possession-of-human-skull-in-cross-river/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
I never knew there was lawful possession of human head until now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by johbara: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Naija police sef, which one is unlawful possession of human skull?
This greedy pastors be disgracing christianity on a daily.
meaning there is lawful possession of human head
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by ShadowAMG(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Xiaomi1:
A pastor shall not live by offering alone.
but by human skulls and words of the devil
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
"Unlawful possession of human skull"?

I don't understand.

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by justfortoday: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Lol.. apt!.. What does God want with man made money?? In these parts, we Worship money, then pray to God.. People need to believe in something brother and those in the "hope selling" business will always flourish.

But this one they caught with a human skull has a stagnant mindset, an illiterate, his weak mind can't wait to get rich quick, he opted to trade with evil.

It applies to people in every field in life, when some people fail to make proper use of their minds, they will start looking for one metaphysical power to sort them out quick, forgetting that though life is Pattern-less, there's a pattern in each and everyone's life that must not be altered with any kind of human body part concocting sorcery. It always kicks back bad.

tamonokare:
Pastors are thieves. They understand religion especially Christianity is a business. The industry is booming and unregulated. The business is easy to start. The money comes majorly thrice every week. Crypto trading dey learn work where church business dey. Rome started it and brought it to Africa and made a fortune from it. Today a lot of Africans have realized it and have opened theirs. Almost all the early birds in the business in Nigeria now fly private jets.

To start the church business, rent a hall, get a decorator to decorate it, buy musical instruments and sound system, buy chairs and fans, print banners and tithe cards and hand bills and employ a fresh bible school graduate to pastor the church. Put him on salary, don't allow him handle your money. Don't give the keys of your church to the pastor, e get why. Don't go to get power to bring members, just relax , they'll certainly come. Don't forget to comeback to say thank you to me.

Note: this business tips is not for everybody. It's not for those who still think their pastors and G Os are working for God by collecting tithe and offering. Only fools believe that the money they give to pastors get to God. It's for those who understand what religion trulyis .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Strech(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.
as if anyone cares. You talk like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by alizma: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
You self, you don't know what it means to possess something unlawfully or you don't know that their are circumstances under which someone can possess human skull lawfully?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
EMMY76:

You are right most of these one man owned churches are just business centers.
they ll even put international church at the end of their business name cheesy
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Emu4u2c:
I'm not saying this pastor is not into fetish things or he has never indulge in the occultic ..

But from analysis devoid of social media court verdict I can say this is a set up.

Pastor has messed up with the wrong cartel and they are going to get him for sure.
So Sad
u too dey watch african movies. No be juju be that cheesy
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Hapinex01: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Na power these one dey find, e dey show for hin face.
No now God no fit call these one, na him call himself.

We are seeing it
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Echelinkz: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Assuming he wasn't caught.... we'll glorify his ways to be God's way.

Not all pastors out there knows God. Most of the pastors are herbalist but they converted it to Churchy way there by doing traditional things in the name of Christianity.

New generation pastors are out there to make a living. That's all.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Bahamas95:
"Unlawful possession of human skull"?

I don't understand.
u know u can possess human skull legally/lawfully, even the whole corpse, if you are a medical personel for research and educative purposes. For instance, as a professor of medicine, u want to ensure ur students understand the connection of the different bones of the skull which are 22 bones [14 facial bones and 8 cranial bones], you can lawfully possess one from mortuary or any other places. Then its easier to show them the suture joints of the lobes of the cranium easily and the remaining bone. Though a 3D print of a living persons skull can be gotten without the need for corpse skull [i am civil engineer o, just reasoning on my own cheesy, but i knw so many things about human body from skeleton to lymphatic system and the rest].

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
A typical setup.

The complainant is using his position in the society to shut up anybody speaking against his atrocities.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by JOHIJOHICONTO: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Is there a Lawful possession of human skull? If so, what are the legalities. #NowJohiIsconfused #donotconfuseJohi
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
CALCULUS16:
u know u can possess human skull legally/lawfully, even the whole corpse, if you are a medical personel for research and educative purposes. For instance, as a professor of medicine, u want to ensure ur students understand the connection of the different bones of the skull which are 22 bones [14 facial bones and 8 cranial bones], you can lawfully possess one from mortuary or any other places. Then its easier to show them the suture joints of the lobes of the cranium easily and the remaining bone. Though a 3D print of a living persons skull can be gotten without the need for corpse skull [i am civil engineer o, just reasoning on my own cheesy, but i knw so many things about human body from skeleton to lymphatic system and the rest].
Civil engineer wey dey do doctor work. cheesy

You are a suspect, oga do you know you can be arrested for that? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
pastor indeed

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by ZaramT: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2021
United Evangelical Church (formally called QUA' IBOE) is an Orthodox Church. I pray God will reveal to you where to worship

MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by generalud: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
End time pastor. Do you think that this pastor does not like good things, flashy cars, beautiful houses and the likes as his colleaques? In order to meet up, he has to go extra miles, but luck ran out of him. The end shall justify the means.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bahamas95:
Civil engineer wey dey do doctor work. cheesy

You are a suspect, oga do you know you can be arrested for that? grin
cheesy what ll they call the offence?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Beautiful epistle! Christianity lolz. Jesus never get church sef. If i lied show me jesus church. All is Romans handiwork!
tamonokare:
Pastors are thieves. They understand religion especially Christianity is a business. The industry is booming and unregulated. The business is easy to start. The money comes majorly thrice every week. Crypto trading dey learn work where church business dey. Rome started it and brought it to Africa and made a fortune from it. Today a lot of Africans have realized it and have opened theirs. Almost all the early birds in the business in Nigeria now fly private jets. Don't think you're late to the party. You're still early in the business. A lot of people are cashing out weekly. There's still a lot of money to be made from religion in Africa. Africa is still very backward and poor. Religion (the business of hope selling) will always flourish because of poverty and suffering.

A lot of Africans have lost hope of enjoying this life and religion gives them the false hope of enjoying an endless life after death. And so a lot of Africans will do anything or pay any amount of money to reserve a spot in that imaginary place of enjoyment, full of mansions, where there is no pain and suffering, no work only singing and dancing .

To start the church business, rent a hall, get a decorator to decorate it, buy musical instruments and sound system, buy chairs and fans, print banners and tithe cards and hand bills and employ a fresh bible school graduate to pastor the church. Put him on salary, don't allow him handle your money. Don't give the keys of your church to the pastor, e get why. Don't go to get power to bring members, just relax , they'll certainly come. Don't forget to comeback to say thank you to me.

Note: this business tips is not for everybody. It's not for those who still think their pastors and G Os are working for God by collecting tithe and offering. Only fools believe that the money they give to pastors get to God. It's for those who understand what religion truly is .
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Me I dey fear this people well well. They are naturally evil. One dey my house dey intimidate my wife and children.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by ike95: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yommychrz:
Later make una dey shout afonja upanda...see one mumu wey una dey give money every Sunday
his kind plenty for your place ,dont celebrate yet
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ike95:
his kind plenty for your place ,dont celebrate yet
one spotted
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Juicy001: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

There is lawful possession of human skull, ask theskulll Miners if you doubt.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Tapout(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

Yes, they are right to use that sentence. I remember back then in school, there's this clearance that medical/Anatomy students get when they take bones out of campus/lab. It's for situation like this.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Uwanse is a stronghold of dem ifot people, you can't survive as a pastor there with only prayers.

Dem girls are fuckaholics, they know how to bring a pastor down with their open legs.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Sammerboi: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
But some folks here claim this be the better religion lol
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol I swear with my nysc certificate, this god of man dey smoke confam ikong Ekpò grin
Hahaha... Edi ataa eyen. Pastor ikong ekpo.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yeye people can someone possess Human skull lawfully...
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by roygbiv001(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Prayer house pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.