Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) (64307 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Naija police sef, which one is unlawful possession of human skull?
This greedy pastors be disgracing christianity on a daily.
What do you expect when illiterates are the top of affairs of a country's police force, you expect less...cheers
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

It means that you can lawfully possess human skull.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
seguno2:

Unlawful possession because there is lawful possession of human skulls by pathologists, for example.

Please see above.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. It just sounded so funny.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

Na wetin I wan ask before. grin
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by sagieramos(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Issues40:
Apart from RCCG, Deeper life church and the Roman Catholic church, I do not believe in all of these new generational churches. What I see are desperate men who are in search of money and power to continue deceiving the masses.
Actually, the JWs are the only Christ-like on earth today. They're the only organisation that are struggling to practice Bible teaching without sentiment. They're the only true Christian so to speak
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by sylve11: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Antoeni:
When corruption favours Christians, they call it grace.

hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by liver123(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
This man face no look like pastor
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

They are not pastors or men of God but charlatans and money merchants.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by geewean(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

May be there is a provisions in the law for lawful possession of human skull by ordinary citizens
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Akhee: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
davillian:
The police should loose that girl tied on the skull na
I wonder what they are waiting for since dem nab the Pastor. Since that time till now that dey snap this picture she must be suffering.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Reading this story, on the face of it, i understand that the police may have seen the incriminating 'skull and the picture' in the Pastor's premises without seeing him necessarily hold it, which brings the question - what if the pastor has been set up by the complainant?
Because it's suspicious that the complainant knew that the accused had his picture with a skull.
It just seems like a case of the complainant setting up the accused.
Which also brings me to ask why are our police so obsessed with parading alleged criminals who have not yet been determined to have committed the crime beyond all reasonable doubt?
These police would parade many innocent people with this nonsense they always do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kayyus09(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
....Could as well be framed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
Hahhahahhahahhahahhhahahahhahahahaha Guard of men grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Honesty36(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Na this bible people dey form holy holy pass , Dem sabi badmouth the Qur'an people when boko haram do nonsense , their brain is too tiny to know that boko haram is a human being who's heartless, which has nothing to do with their religion but their own self heartlessness
Just bc they write with arabic inscription don't make them true muslims bc the name "Islam_means_PEACE"

i can't call christians in general that they're bad people just bc their pastors who have no shame keep staining their name in the mud with steady human skulls on a regular and still preaching with the bible

Lesson for today is : The day you describe who someone is by their religion, just know that you don't need a prophet to tell you that you are worse than boko haram and herdsmen combined bc you just brought hatred and disunity among humans that are supposed to be celebrating Christmas and sallah all together in one love , instead of receiving each other's food and ditching it at our backyards just bc you've been fed with hatred , but deep inside of you , you know religion don't define who a person is

I'm a muslim and I can't call boko haram muslims , I can't even call BUHARI a muslim , yes he prays at the mosque and reads the Qur'an
But that isn't what the Qur'an taught him to do that he's doing
He's doing the opposite

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by heniford2: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Nigeria police self
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2021
donbachi:
Native doctor hiding under church.

Do you know who native doctors are at all?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by godfreytom(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

Except there is another United Evangelical Church, this man is not a pastor of United Evangelical Church. If he is, let them mention the parish. This is libel. He shd give them the address of the United Evangelical Church where he pastors.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Laggatumuch(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.
Not all are useless, That's why all christians need to be spirit filled and spirit led.
We should strive to get closer to the Holyspirit daily. For example a spirit filled believer can easily sense the lack of God's presence in a place. There are times it is so clear , you come into the church and look round with the eyes of the spirit yet you didn't see any angel, then praise and worship is going on yet you can't see the vapour like cloud in the midst of the congregation, immediately you move out.
Many christians are baby in Christ and don't know their left from their right. You hardly see a spirit filled christian arguing in public and saying disturbing words , insult others because they know their words are life.
That's why I laugh at times when people come online to defend their pastors, that is not their job to do , only immatures Christians do that.
Because if the pastor is genuine and you call him and his work fake , then you are fighting the holyspirit doing the works through his hands. That's why most people who do criticize genuine pastors always find their self in problems and their life even if wealthy there is no peace and not worthy of emulation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by ohidson: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2021
[center] unlawful possession of human skull[/center]
This question goes directly to the Nigeria Police, is permissible for such thing like lawful possession of human skull?

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
. Where are touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm? Can you tell me how someone can identify fake pastors without the help of Holy Spirit? And I can say majorities of Nigeria christian have not received the holy spirit thy are just religious people. In the book of Act 9 verse 1 -7 Says And it came to pass, that, while Apollo's was at Corinth,Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus; and finding certain disciples, He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, we have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto Jonh's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with baptism of repentance, saying unto the people,that they should believe on him which should come after him,that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this,they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.And when Paul had laid his hands upon them,the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues,and prophesied. And all the men were about twelve. My question is when your Pastors laid hands on you and baptized you in the name of Jesus did you speak in tongues and prophesied? A man with double minded and with no pure of repentance will never receive Holy spirit. You shall no the truth and the truth shall set you free.Its your pure heart will let you have Jesus and Holy spirit in your life. The Church you attend, or the name of your pastor can not lead you to Christ. Jesus Christ is not in a building built with hands but he lives in your heart because your heart is the Temple of God. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Vivian16: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
sagieramos:

Actually, the JWs are the only Christ-like on earth today. They're the only organisation that are struggling to practice Bible teaching without sentiment. They're the only true Christian so to speak
Abeg make I hear word JW are the most diabolical set of Christians I have come across, presently in Aba there is a case of JW woman that killed her competitor in the market, she went to the guys shop pack sand next day d guy died mysteriously, they are also promiscuous d only good thing about JW is that they are stubborn adherents of their satanic doctrines even unto death.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:
there is lawful possession of human skull na
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Do you know who native doctors are at all?
no!..tell me.
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2021
But is there anything like lawful possession of human skull?
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by salem1996: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

One of the reasons i stopped going to church. The only churches i still believe much in is Catholic, Anglican Lutheran and some other orthodox churches. All these new generational churches you'll never see Vanessa there. Uselesss churches built upon human blood.

Wanted to say something, but after seeing your profile picture, I think there is no need
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by salem1996: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Hezmatosky:
But is there anything like lawful possession of human skull?

cheesy why did you steal my question cheesy no mind this journalists
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by preshyusufu: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
even herbalist when caught, go claim pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2021
So is there lawful possession of human skull? Abi which headline SS3 boys dey cap na
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by PAWG(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
They arrested the pulpit as well grin
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by PAWG(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2021
ohidson:
[center] unlawful possession of human skull[/center]
This question goes directly to the Nigeria Police, is permissible for such thing like lawful possession of human skull?

Yes, if you decide to keep the remains of a loved one for whatever reason it's lawful. If you can't prove where you got it from it's another ball game
Re: Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) by LordErrk: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
StandardJohn:

You can lawfully possess a human skull. For example, cadevars in schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.