Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples (28127 Views)

4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Unityp: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
Lastly

If better fvck no dey
U mean infuckability grin grin
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Yankee101: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Money
Sex
Relatives
Respect

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by ekestic1976(f): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Strictly for the kids!
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by cardoctor(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Only 4??
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by ekestic1976(f): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Strictly for the kids! Very pretty! Dumb Post.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Mrjonah(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2021
kinzation:
Lastly

If better fvck no dey

You too like fvck grin cheesy grin
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Money!
swears..
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
The first three points exist to some extent in every relationship and can be worked on by both parties. The last one is a deal breaker for most people but it depends on the discipline, maturity and capacity for forgiveness of the people involved.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2021
Mostly importantly money.......

If there is no money in the house it could lead to lots of events which may trigger bitterness, regrets and hatred.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Slickest(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
These are notmal things that can end any relationship... No dey form wisdom
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Odinaka00(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Na how to make better money I wan hear. Bleep this relationship thing
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Kokaine(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see
stop cursing yourself. Pray and hustle. In ten years you will see your friends and their kids having very intellectual discourses already and you will know a family was never over hyped. Many successful people today came from poor backgrounds. And many bankrupt people had rich parents. So even in your condition, you can raise a kid you will be proud of tomorrow.

This life is short. Before you are buried six feet under the soil, try get positive mind and make positive impact.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by 8stargeneral: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
superlanny:
I agree with all these your points, but the fastest way to break up is just doing mistake and going broke, either your fault or not, it is the fastest way to heartbreak.

When there is money, all those compatibility and the remaining grammer you dey talk na wash.

Money has been known to do wonders, in anything you do, focus on that and the rest will flow, especially pussy.
I don't agree with on that,though that was ur opinion,if so why bill gate divorce with d wife upon all d money he has and fame.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by biggy26: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
alizma:
Buhari will do what Obasanjo did in 2011. Nigeria will not break.
No it won’t break, you’re right. It will scatter.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Evelynluv20: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Mostly importantly money.......

If there is no money in the house it could lead to lots of events which may trigger bitterness, regrets and hatred.

You are absolutely right. A friend of mine is facing this money thing right now. She’s now full of regrets.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Insectkiller: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2021
OP...you are completely wrong...

The only challenge for break-up in marriage is

MONEY..

Fvck marriage wey money no dey...
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by justmondris: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Mostly especially, assumptions.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Akalia(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Thank you.

This is the number one cause, infidelity is number two.
Money should not be on the list because it is not exclusively one party's responsibility to make money in marriage. Both parties should be making money and supporting the marriage but the problem we have in Nigeria is that Nigerian women are too lazy and dependent on men financially and that is why you mentioned money. An independent woman in marriage will not agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by favour32(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
The major thing na incompatibility.
Nothing else.
Money or no money.
Why rich couples divorce?
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Romanoff(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akalia:
Money should not be on the list because it is not exclusively one party's responsibility to make money in marriage. Both parties should be making money and supporting the marriage but the problem we have in Nigeria is that Nigerian women are too lazy and dependent on men financially and that is why you mentioned money. An independent woman in marriage will not agree with you.

This is a lie.

There are men who are jealous of their wife's money and joint account also causes issues.

Know this and know peace o.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:
I tink dis are for married people.i hail those marrying at dis critical time.am 29yrs.out of my 1001 problem marriage is not among it in the next 10yrs.cos I never see who marriage help.abi una dun see
i never c ooo
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Crixus12: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Are you on facebook?

Yes I am, search Cry Stal
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Oluromantic: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
FAMILIARITY TOO
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by kinzation(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Baba mi
If I no like fvck weytin I gain

That’s the way to a lady’s heart Bleep the hell out of her and she go love you die
Mrjonah:

You too like fvck grin cheesy grin
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by kinzation(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Baba asin ehhh

Better hot nice fvck
Unityp:

U mean infuckability grin grin
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by kinzation(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP the number one thing that you failed to mention is Emotional Intelligence.

If there is an imbalance in the aforementioned then the likelihood of a breakup will be very high.

Why not share your experiences to a large crowd(1k peeps) and also get paid for it.
Reach out if interested or tell me how to reach you for this deal.
Your experiences shared might save a youngling from sharp heartbreak.

Deep Quote
Love isn't enough to make a loved one reciprocate appropriately.

Are you on facebook?

Digital trades? Your moniker though......are you always an Ex to all your ladies?

Gbamsolutely....most ladies can cause a WAR for not been dutiful @it.

@Seniorwriter

At the bolded bros I’ve come to understand hitting the right spot of her Vjay will make love you madly
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Mophor: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!
Money is inclusive cz you also won’t like they way you look or think when you’re broke
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Akalia(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

This is a lie.

There are men who are jealous of their wife's money and joint account also causes issues.

Know this and know peace o.
Only a minute number of men are like that. Most men nowadays even prefer their spouses to earn a living and contribute to the running of the family.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by omojesu202(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
mbahdi:

I pray it will not be too late for you when you'll realize who marriage help.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Romanoff(f): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akalia:
Only a minute number of men are like that. Most men nowadays even prefer their spouses to earn a living and contribute to the running of the family.

It doesn't change the fact that money is often an issue.
Re: 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples by Akalia(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

It doesn't change the fact that money is often an issue.
Money is not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / 4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.