Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (72441 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by benuejosh: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
dayoakinns:

What is this one saying.
What I am saying is that... That is it.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2021
I love men with stated mind.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by emmnprince(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
This is Very bad. Children of hate will wish it was Buhari. But I bring bad news to you. Buhari won't go anywhere till 2023. It is constitutiona. He will retire after his years in power are over and then go straight to his Katsina home to spend quality time on his farm.

Quality time indeed! grin

When you say farm next time, be specific of the nature of farm.

Because you said it doesn't mean it will come to pass because you're a mere mortal being with finite mind.

Mind you, he might not lived up to that retirement day because no one knows tomorrow.

After all said, we wish him well.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by benuejosh: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2021
melodyisaac:

What happened to Thomas after he destroyed Earth and retired to his farm might still befall him you are a fool
You're sibling number? Last born? Child of hate. Even if you don't like it, you will live it. There's nothing you can do. Adamu!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Bizibi(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
This is Very bad. Children of hate will wish it was Buhari. But I bring bad news to you. Buhari won't go anywhere till 2023. It is constitutiona. He will retire after his years in power are over and then go straight to his Katsina home to spend quality time on his farm.
benue benue....ok
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by gaftsoil(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Nigerian president deserves this

2 Likes

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by emmnprince(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd expect you to die for them just because you love them.

But see, the First Lady refused to die after being shot the same way her husband was shot.

You see why I always say 'fear women'?

As if you were there when the assassination happened. Who told you they were given the same shot?

Fear human beings, not women!

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by dochenaj: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Thewrath:
Just negodu....and one country in west Africa is there o.
grin grin Make DSS no come carry you.

However this assassination must be an inside job. Where were his protective detail?

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Jiggaperry: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
May his perpetual light �shine on his soul IJN
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Existence is an endless war of each against all.
Mikhael Bakunin
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Saintkollyjoe: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:

To become neighbors with bandits?
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by 2elliot: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
I cry on behalf of Kanu if he should read this your post.
All of your lineage someone half the bravery of Nnamdi can not never be found.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Ibkhaleel: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
How i wish someone can help us in Nigeria too,I'm tired of this useless man in aso rock, his remaining 2 years seems like eternity

In the History of Nigeria Democratic Government from 1999 till date, an Igbo man has never won a Presidential election in Igbo Land! Not even in his own local government. This is nothing but a straight fact!!!
So who is the "Betrayer" here?
Mad People Everywhere. Bunch of comfused hateful clowns

Southerners are embarassing themselves by their full support for criminals, terrorists on tribal sentimentalism.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Mrjonah(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Abuja is the next ..... You know na grin cheesy grin
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by kenzysmith: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Another shithole.

What do you expect from a country of former slaves?
Hope it wasn't that terrorist Igboho that did it

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by ceaser: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:

Fulani boy trying so hard to imprint "Buhari support" on Benue people. This format don cast ńa. Everybody, save new members on NL, knows that Fulanis on the forum take SE, SW, SS and MB names for their monickers in other to cause distrust, hatred and misleading loyalty to their Usmanu Dan fodiyo incarnate.

I bet your monickers for your other multiple accounts will be EmekaKanu, BabaIjesha, PataAlhajaKeta and WarriPikin.

emmnprince:

Quality time indeed! grin

When you say farm next time, be specific of the nature of farm.

Because you said it doesn't mean it will come to pass because you're a mere mortal being with finite mind.

Mind you, he might not lived up to that retirement day because no one knows tomorrow.

After all said, we wish him well.

What he fails to realize is this. This period is an iteration of his first stint as a leader in the country, with just a few differences here and there. It is deja.u all over again. Sequence of events have been following the same as it was during his first sojourn as a military ruler with just few differences.

° Prices of foods skyrocketed and inflation was at an all high. This is happening again in 2021.
° Corruption in his government. This has been happening since 2015.
° Muzzling of the press and threat to freedom of speech and association. This has also been on the I crease since 2019
° Nepotism and religious bigotry.
° International Kidnapping (of Umaru dikko). Fast forward to 2021, he masterminded the kidnapping of Nnamdi Kanu.
° Ultimately being shamed out of office following revolt and then put in jail. Well, this time around, the revolt will not be by the uniform but by the people and guess what, jail as an option may be a luxury, so outrightly being "taken care of" by the people may be the only available option.

Few years ago when he was unwell, God heared the cry of a few million Nigerians that prayed and fasted that his life be spared for they saw him as Godsent.

Right now, not a few millions but 200 million Nigerians are on another round of prayer quest for respite. If the cries of a few million Nigerians was loud enough for God to hear then, I think the cries of 200 million people which be much more louder to hear at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by barinedan(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2021
At least there is hope for Nigeria
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by somehow: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Another shithole.

What do you expect from a country of former slaves?
Hope it wasn't that terrorist Igboho that did it

I guess John F Kenedy was also a former slave.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by OpinionCounts(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
What were his securities doing

Hits like this most times are ordered and executed by foreign colonial powers. Maybe he was not his colonial masters choice for president (France and Spain), hence they sponsored the continuous protests for over a year long now to frustrate him out of office and when that did not work out, they went for the last resort to clean him out permanently.

This colonial masters will protect their selfish interests in Africa at all cost, no matter what it takes, because their well being and standard of living to a great extend depends on the resources they loot from their colonies. So they will always want to install their stooges as president.

Your security apparatus is usually helpless or compromised in this case, because it is a superior intelligence and experienced team of highly trained foreign killer mercenaries that come to do the hit.

You think it was Nigerians that killed Abacha?

6 Likes

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Thewrath:
Just negodu....and one country in west Africa is there o.

Na your papa dem go assassinate for that country wey dey West Africa.

Oloshi!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Havertz10: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Thewrath(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Na your papa dem go assassinate for that country wey dey West Africa.

Oloshi!
Fulani bandit.

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by dederocs(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2021
He was not yielding to the will of the establishment, they took him out sad

I listened to him speak, he seem to really wanted change for his people and country, a calm man, polite and articulate...when will the black race be free from foreign interventions...have we not paid enough dues...why kill the best of our people.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Nkitara: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
I wish that too. Call me anything you want but all I know you all foolanis are murderers and primitive people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Joseph08(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
That's what befits leaders who are adamant to the needs of Citizens.

Wish such should happen in Nigeria to our Polithiefcians those making people think of;

a) Committing suicide
b) Kiddnapping
c) Armed robbery.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by FarahAideed: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
The west must be involved
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2021
OpinionCounts:

Hits like this most times are ordered and executed by foreign colonial powers. Maybe he was not his colonial masters choice for president (France and Spain), hence they sponsored the continuous protests for over a year long now to frustrate him out of office and when that did not work out, they went for the last resort to clean him out permanently.

Your security apparatus is usually helpless or compromised in this case, because it is a superior intelligence and experienced team of highly trained foreign killer mercenaries that come to do the hit.

You think it was Nigerians that killed Abacha?
You are woke.

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Nkitara:
I wish that too. Call me anything you want but all I know you all foolanis are murderers and primitive people
What about Nnamdi Cownu grin
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
What were his securities doing
who do you think did the job?
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Ferrous(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is it their country's president or one association president?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.