Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (72412 Views)

Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by bukatyne(f): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Na wa o!

A whole president in his fortress? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by melodyisaac: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
This is Very bad. Children of hate will wish it was Buhari. But I bring bad news to you. Buhari won't go anywhere till 2023. It is constitutiona. He will retire after his years in power are over and then go straight to his Katsina home to spend quality time on his farm.
What happened to Thomas after he destroyed Earth and retired to his farm might still befall him you are a fool

3 Likes

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by BennyDon: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
I'm sure his style of leadership is akin to someone I knew in a certain country.

In the country I'm talking about no one dare protest, whether peaceful or 'troublesome'. In that same country a citizen whose security lies in the hands of the security agents always killed by the same security agents.

I don't know the late president but my intuition is telling me his great grand father was born in the country I'm talking about.

May his soul RIP undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by alingo2013(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
God when

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by HEAVEN4444: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
What were his securities doing

They are tired of protecting an asshole

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jovenel-moise-reportedly-assassinated-at-his-home

a day shall come, when those useless corrupt nigeria leaders will press their panic buttons, but no one will come to their rescue.......

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by dayoakinns(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
This is Very bad. Children of hate will wish it was Buhari. But I bring bad news to you. Buhari won't go anywhere till 2023. It is constitutiona. He will retire after his years in power are over and then go straight to his Katsina home to spend quality time on his farm.
What is this one saying.

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by swedbase(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
May it also be Buhari's Portion. Amen. Any wicked leader shall die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Soso990240(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Nigeria when

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by OmoOshodi(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Waste of assassination

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by jericco1(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Jesus!!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by DoggoneDogg: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
TUANKU:

A fool and his internet access. What a dumb thing to say especially coming from someone who is from the poverty capital of the world.

Nigeria is richer than Haiti
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Lonelypacifist6: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
FRANCE!!!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
The only country where slaves revolted and chased/killed their masters. But today is a shit hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by MarxMike(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
OP.. How many times did I call you.. STOP PUTTING IDEAS IN OUR HEADS OH.. You have been warned.. Toh

2 Likes

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by AuroraB(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd expect you to die for them just because you love them.

But see, the First Lady refused to die after being shot the same way her husband was shot.

You see why I always say 'fear women'?

He gave up, she refused to lipsrsealed
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
shocked shocked
See vexation!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Bahamas95(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Painful.

Why not someone else in West Africa, at least his death would have been beneficial to millions of people.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
What were his securities doing
That's d question I wanted to ask you
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
MarxMike:
OP.. How many times did I call you.. STOP PUTTING IDEAS IN OUR HEADS OH.. You have been warned.. Toh
Which ideas?
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by 2elliot: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2021
benuejosh:
You dey ment. Who will leave after 2023? Lazy idiat. Bubu till 2051. Go and hug transformer if you don't like it. Bubu can amend the constitution to make him ruler for life. Bubu is the best thing to ever happen to one Nigeria.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by MERCHANDISER: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
world war III will be between USA,EU and Japan vs China and Russia
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by Jonovo98: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Why not in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by benuejosh: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

You are a fool
You're sibling number? Last born? Child of hate. Even if e pain you, there's nothing that can be done. Live with the reality. Ode!
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by vasel15: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Free biafra, free yoruba nation

Long live nnamdi kanu
Long live Sunday Igboho
Long live biafra
Long live yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by benuejosh: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2021
2elliot:
You dey ment. Who will leave after 2023? Lazy idiat. Bubu till 2051. Go and hug transformer if you don't like it. Bubu can amend the constitution to make him ruler for life. Bubu is the best thing to ever happen to one Nigeria.
I cry on behalf of Kanu if he should read this your post.
Re: Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated by cjayro12345: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
Very unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.