Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) (46999 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:
I advise him to visit any south east state or Akwa ibom with that his AK-47 riffle,and display it this way.

Men that can handle AK-47 better than him will pay him a visit instantly.

Oponu

Keep quiet bro, this is not a competition between south-west and east.

What private car users are facing in Lagos isn't a joke. Imagine getting your car brushed and still bullied by these danfo and keke guys.

If u lived in Lagos and drove your car, you would understand better. Not all these Igbo machismo you're forming here online. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Afriqan:

Keep quiet bro, this is not a competition between south-west and east.

What private car users are facing in Lagos isn't a joke. Imagine getting your car brushed and still bullied by these danfo and keke guys.

If u lived in Lagos and drove your car, you would understand better. Not all these Igbo machismo you're forming here online. undecided
by what we saw in the video,the guy wasn't bullying the AK-47 wielding thug,he was on his face prostrating .

Why bringing out AK-47 to harrass and threatening the guy?
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
I love this!
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Kayharry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Next news on this matter will be Man oppressing with Ak47 on Lagos road identify and arrested.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:
by what we saw in the video,the guy wasn't bullying the AK-47 wielding thug,he was on his face prostrating .

Why bringing out AK-47 to harrass and threatening the guy?

You can see the position of the danfo, about to hit the guy, not knowing if he's police or army. When you work hard to raise money for a car and they turn it into pangolo for you within 2 weeks, you won't pity these people.

This commercial driver must have done something to deserve it. Private car owners have been too bullied and frustrated. I know what I am telling you. They have bashed and beaten some people who are too gentle...

1 Like

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You mean like Demola your warlord?

https://www.nairaland.com/5042640/head-opc-okota-stoned-death
Demola was beaten black n blue by the Yoruba's, you that u ran home na u go come attack demola? See ur sister crying below.

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Your phone no fit make better video you just make eyes they pain me
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Kagd10: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Yes o

He should have fought a man with ak47 with knuckle.

That's what your brave brain would have done.

Typical flat heads and making mouth on the internet.

I wonder why you didn't tell your brethren to fight after receiving this muddy treatment from men with ak47.

Doggonedogg is a never do well Fulani cow
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Amotekun777: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
The gun wielding fool is definitely Igbo. Na dem ways be dat.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
obembet:
Nigerians and oppression � civil matter oga carry AK47..

They should just tell us we are already in military regime.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxbuOcdVtQ

Stupid post

So na govt send am to do this?

Nairaland handlers are pure biased
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by nosiebaba(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
You Hit his car say the truth
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by drezzyx(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
When are we all going to have access to guns and bulletproof as a citizen of this crazy world.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Timon4real(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Your sarcasm for every thread na first class
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is the type of people our darling country should be proud of having as their citizen. I am now calling on our darling daddy to appreciate this guy please, he's doing exactly what our gallant police officers are known to be doing.

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
You be fool!
ChizzyBuna:
Toy Gun Wey Bullet No Dey Inside
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
That's not AK47! It's FN rifle
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any guy wey moderator see ma AK47 lol. I had to watch the video thrice then I discovered it's FN rifle mostly used for Quater Guard inspection
Kalapizim:
Thats an FN FAL rifle,very likely a military personnel.

The question is why go to this follish length.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Soon that's how Nigeria will look like .
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by thuxzwda1: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
chiiraq802:
When will he oppress the newly appointed Governor of Borno State... His Excellency Abba-Kaka(BK, ISWAP, ISIS).

Useless Northern Police Force. just throw Christmas banger there now and watch him overtake Usain Bolt as the world fastest man.

grin
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by descarado: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wonder what will happen if Nigeria is a gun nation
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Quaddafi29: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Unknown Gunman
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by thecommunist(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I would have stood my ground.
Defiance scares bullies because now he must either shoot me or walk away in shame.
you should not stand your ground against a mad man with a gun.
Rule number 1. Never come to a gun fight with bare knuckles!
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by bragxz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
chiiraq802:
When will he oppress the newly appointed Governor of Borno State... His Excellency Abba-Kaka(BK, ISWAP, ISIS).

Useless Northern Police Force. just throw Christmas banger there now and watch him overtake Usain Bolt as the world fastest man.

I swear ! You are not normal ...
His Excellency oga Abba Kaka , CON sorry COC ( commander of chad )���
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by mdsne(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kalapizim:
Thats an FN FAL rifle,very likely a military personnel.

The question is why go to this follish length.
you got it bro... French riffle Fabrique Nationale (FN)
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Yes o

He should have fought a man with ak47 with knuckle.

That's what your brave brain would have done.

Typical flat heads and making mouth on the internet.

I wonder why you didn't tell your brethren to fight after receiving this muddy treatment from men with ak47.
Is Sunday back from tour?
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
That rifle does not look like an Ak 47, rather a G3 or FN FAL.
Experts in the house, what do you think?
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
That's not AK47! It's FN rifle
Yeah, FN or g3. Most likely FN.
I think it's the paramilitary currently using them ie civil defense, immigration etc

1 Like

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
invincible007:

Yeah Judging by the butt. And more likely a NAF personnel.
For me, the length. Aks are not that long, except the dragunov sniper version.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by 881blessing: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2021
sad
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2021
Life no get part 2. If he shoots him making his wife a widow, we will all be shouting this man should be arrested. See criminal!
And nothing will happen because police will say they are yet to confirm the incident
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2021
You're right. FN is too big to be carrying up and down
nedekid:

Yeah, FN or g3. Most likely FN.
I think it's the paramilitary currently uses them ie civil defense, immigration etc
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by boladez(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
While I think the use of a gun to settle a traffic offence is excessive use of force; on the other hand danfo drivers are worse than animals.

I will prefer to have the full and factual story before I comment. With the position of the cars , there was obviously a chase and blocking of the bus.

If you are a car owner in lagos or have been a victim of danfo drivers it will impact on your how you comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.