Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) (47006 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Danfo man don go dent civil defender car
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are an Afonja so I don't expect you to understand how bravery works.
and you are a flat head

I don't expect you not to make loud noises like empty barrel you are.

Small time now, Na small boy soilder will make you eat mud like your comrades below.

1 Like

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by invincible007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kalapizim:
Thats an FN FAL rifle,very likely a military personnel.

The question is why go to this follish length.
Yeah Judging by the butt. And more likely a NAF personnel.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by amuwo1980: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
This unbelievable, the Nigeria of the abokis is hell
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Splitmind: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
The driver should be shot so his senses can be reset. angry
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Handsum64: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Harrymig1:
What cannot happen in Nigeria does not a exist.
Nnamdi Kanu can not be released again
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by jopiper(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Madness everywhere
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
and you are a flat head

I don't expect you not to make loud noises like empty barrel you are.

Small time now, Na small boy soilder will make you eat mud like your comrades below.

You mean like your Ile-Ife brethren here grin cheesy

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You mean like your Ile-Ife brethren here grin cheesy
shey bi you called me afonja and I have agreed

You that you are brave warrior, why haven't you advised your people to stop eating potopoto and fight the people with ak47?

But then emptiest drum disturbing the whole internet with noise.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
shey bi you called me afonja and I have agreed

You that you are brave warrior, why haven't you advised your people to stop eating potopoto and fight the people with ak47?

But then emptiest drum disturbing the whole internet with noise.

Checkout my latest thread Afonja slave
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by azpekuliar: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Give a man MONEY and POWER,that is when you can know his real behaviour.

Many that complains about those in authority are actually worse,just that they are not yet chanced to be in that position.

Just because this man is holding a gun,he already feels he can do and undo,just imagine if he is vested with the position of CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF.

We already know what he will do because there is a precedent already. In 2015 Buratai’s convoy was blocked by protesting Shite members in Zaria, before you know it the stacato sound of several Ak-47s rent the air and in it’s aftermath over 1000 Shite members lay dead.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
In as much as I will condemn the rifle guy's action, those Lagos commercial drivers could be silly and reckless at times. You imagine someone behaving irrationally on the road and still abusing your grand parents on top
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Tonitelli: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
na these people wey dey video them suppose start to shoot

We know your type.people that have been entrusted with weapons that use them to oppress people.all you Sars and whatnots that kill people indiscriminately and are angry u are being caught in the act.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:

Checkout my latest thread Afonja slave
[/s]Eat shit Fulani slave.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by addexx: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wetin be this What right does he have.?

In other news

Hello enjoy free banking and free mobile transfers on Kuda. Download Kuda here:

https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/e7a047e4 and join with this code: NLPTACGW

Enjoy seamless banking on the go.
Save. Loan. Earn.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Kalapizim(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
agabusta:

You must never experienced what Danfo can do to other road users for you to say this.
I live in Lagos.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by R1CHSATAN: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tonitelli:

[s]We know your type.people that have been entrusted with weapons that use them to oppress people.all you Sars and whatnots that kill people indiscriminately and are angry u are being caught in the act.[/s]
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by stagger: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
invincible007:

Yeah Judging by the butt. And more likely a NAF personnel.

Definitely NAF if it is a Fabrique Nationale.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by swimnigeria(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:
I advise him to visit any south east state or Akwa ibom with that his AK-47 riffle,and display it this way.

Men that can handle AK-47 better than him will pay him a visit instantly.

Oponu

You sounded familiar to the new set of criminals that burst police officers at night ... We're closing in on all of you... Eran Oko cry
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by grafixdon: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
I no go understand until those danfo damage your vehicle. Make government sha no legalise weapon for this country
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Go and hide like how? undecided
okay let him try and bring that toy gun to akwa ibom, cross river or any southsouth/southeast state and do any illetrate attitude,
let see what will happen to him in the next 5 minute
obo'k!!!!!
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
I know he will be brought to book one by one they will be exposed
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by obyrich(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
chiiraq802:
When will he oppress the newly appointed Governor of Borno State... His Excellency Abba-Kaka(BK, ISWAP, ISIS).

Useless Northern Police Force. just throw Christmas banger there now and watch him overtake Usain Bolt as the world fastest man.
Meanwhile Aregbesola is advocating for fire-fighters to be issued fire arms so we have more idiots with firearms on the streets.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are an Afonja so I don't expect you to understand how bravery works.
Same bravery u couldn't use during election, ordinary agbero use stone chase all of unna.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Is there hope for humanity in Nigeria tongue
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
chiiraq802:
When will he oppress the newly appointed Governor of Borno State... His Excellency Abba-Kaka(BK, ISWAP, ISIS).

Useless Northern Police Force. just throw Christmas banger there now and watch him overtake Usain Bolt as the world fastest man.
Hahahahahaha una no well for this forum
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
swimnigeria:

You sounded familiar to the new set of criminals that burst police officers at night ... We're closing in on all of you... Eran Oko cry
Oponu.

And the guy with AK-47 behaved like the terrorists aiding the criminal Fulani herdsmen raping and killing innocent Nigerians,while you sounded like Gumi and Miyetti Allah spokesman

Karma is fast catching up with you and your cartels.

Oponu
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Give a man MONEY and POWER,that is when you can know his real behaviour.

Many that complains about those in authority are actually worse,just that they are not yet chanced to be in that position.

Just because this man is holding a gun,he already feels he can do and undo,just imagine if he is vested with the position of CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF.

I will give u beer,that's the problem of black man,when we complain about our leader,is because we are jealous because we are not the one enjoying the seat,not because we really want better welfare for all.

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Most times these agberos and conductor dey Bleep up. Person wey dem suppose tear slap and reset his brain.

Abi which kind oppression be this

Those who don't deal with these guys won't understand the stress it takes to drive in Lagos. These commercial guys will hit, bash, scratch your vehicle and still try to bully you cos they have the crowd advantage. I don't pity them at all. Leave the village people commenting here, na their own worst pass.
Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ayomi90:

Same bravery u couldn't use during election, ordinary agbero use stone chase all of unna.

You mean like Demola your warlord?

https://www.nairaland.com/5042640/head-opc-okota-stoned-death

Re: Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) by Franking: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
That's the new normal in Nigeria.

Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom / Corper Trying To Rob Ecobank ATM Arrested In Kogi / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.