Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1171 Views)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Apeshy102: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by kinzation(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Guy continue working and do PT for one school

Job hard to get o

5 Likes

Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Save enough and go study abroad.

Forget 9ja school, or else you just wanna do it for the Pali. You won't learn much in 9ja schools, trust me.

Your pay is okay, so just keep saving up for education offshores.

4 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Continue your job please

2 Likes

Re: . by Apeshy102: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks you

@Bola146
@Mustiboy
@kinzation

I
Re: . by eveninnewspaper: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Run a part time, I beg you. I am begging you. Buhari is begging you now o

1 Like

Re: . by mrfortunate1: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please do no leave that job. U can always do part-time in any school.
Re: . by BigDick70inch(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why not try NOUN university that had be pretty much better......
Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
you want to resign from what?

get noun form and run part time

1 Like

Re: . by danietohbadt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
You get 400k job when graduates dey drag 30k job.

Oga, better concentrate more on your job, acquire more skills and training , develop yourself more on the job and forget that shit about resigning.

1 Like

Re: . by AgentGoat: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Apeshy102:
Late last year I started python, currently I'm aiming for ML and AI (not been too serious with python though).

I realized that my O level maths was not enough for my target.

After some advice from friends and family, I decide to go formal school, just to have the cert Incase anything happens.

I wrote Jamb this year and put mathematics for UNN, CS for ESUT and Oko poly.

Didn't have enough time to study and coupled with the fact it's been 4 years since I left secondary school. I scored 194 which is 6 marks below UNN cut off mark for screening.

Since then I've lost interest in going to school again, I've purchased Mathematics for Data Science on Udemy although I'm yet to start the course.

Everyone around me is advising that I go for CS in the state UNI but I don't like the idea for two reasons

1. Esut is too expensive, (na me dey sponsor myself)

2. Computer Science na waste of time for Naija.

Beside these two reasons, I currently work full time remotely in a Chicago based Telecom Marketing Coy.

Going to school would mean resigning my position as the time difference is too wide to cope with going to classes.

I work 7am to 4p (which is 1pm to 10pm Nigerian time) with a pre tax salary of N400k+ ( black market rate).

Although I could get another job or perhaps focus on my freelancing side, I still see this an unwise decision to leave this job for Computer Science in a Nigerian UNi.

I've made my choice but everyone around me see it as though I'm making the wrong choices

What would you do if you were in KY shoes?

Sorry for the typo, I'm currently at work.

Don't quit your job consider national open university of nigeria.
Re: . by Apeshy102: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks guys suggestions.

Personally I no too gabdu NOUN, I prefer Udemy to Noun.

Udemy has always been by go to place of learning but I considered formal school in the first place is to kill too birds at the same time. Like acquiring an A-Level Maths and getting a degree at same time unlike Udemy that is not accredited.

I don't really know much about NOUN but I think it will much time wasting.
Re: . by kinzation(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
One love ❤️ my Gee
Apeshy102:
Thanks you

@Bola146
@Mustiboy
@kinzation

I

1 Like

Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2021
Apeshy102:
Thanks guys suggestions.

Personally I no too gabdu NOUN, I prefer Udemy to Noun.

Udemy has always been by go to place of learning but I considered formal school in the first place is to kill too birds at the same time. Like acquiring an A-Level Maths and getting a degree at same time unlike Udemy that is not accredited.

I don't really know much about NOUN but I think it will much time wasting.
Good morning bro. Please attend to my mail, you could be saving a life. I need your advice pls.
Re: . by Apeshy102: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Good morning bro. Please attend to my mail, you could be saving a life. I need your advice pls.
Sorry bro, the email is dead, could quote on another thread
Re: . by Providence2020(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2021
With so many advanced foreign online programmes that give globally recognized certification, I don't understand why you're even fretting over Nigerian degree, don't get me wrong I'm talking about academically at least.
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Apeshy102:

Sorry bro, the email is dead, could quote on another thread
can I reach you on WhatsApp then? Please?
Re: . by VlamesIffect(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg make your money o.

No gok am...

Not everyone is meant to go to school.

Not everyone is meant to be an employer.
Re: . by Apeshy102: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
can I reach you on WhatsApp then? Please?

https://ichiegroup.com/contact-web-designers-in-nigeria/

My WhatsApp is there
Re: . by SarutobiEky(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Apeshy102:

https://ichiegroup.com/contact-web-designers-in-nigeria/

My WhatsApp is there
thanks boss. I appreciate.
Re: . by LikeAking: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Apeshy102:
Late last year I started python, currently I'm aiming for ML and AI (not been too serious with python though).

I realized that my O level maths was not enough for my target.

After some advice from friends and family, I decide to go formal school, just to have the cert Incase anything happens.

I wrote Jamb this year and put mathematics for UNN, CS for ESUT and Oko poly.

Didn't have enough time to study and coupled with the fact it's been 4 years since I left secondary school. I scored 194 which is 6 marks below UNN cut off mark for screening.

Since then I've lost interest in going to school again, I've purchased Mathematics for Data Science on Udemy although I'm yet to start the course.

Everyone around me is advising that I go for CS in the state UNI but I don't like the idea for two reasons

1. Esut is too expensive, (na me dey sponsor myself)

2. Computer Science na waste of time for Naija.

Beside these two reasons, I currently work full time remotely in a Chicago based Telecom Marketing Coy.

Going to school would mean resigning my position as the time difference is too wide to cope with going to classes.

I work 7am to 4p (which is 1pm to 10pm Nigerian time) with a pre tax salary of N400k+ ( black market rate).

Although I could get another job or perhaps focus on my freelancing side, I still see this an unwise decision to leave this job for Computer Science in a Nigerian UNi.

I've made my choice but everyone around me see it as though I'm making the wrong choices

What would you do if you were in KY shoes?

Sorry for the typo, I'm currently at work.

U suppose they target abroad.

Think big.

(1) (Reply)

What's A Polite Way To Reject A Lady's Proposal? / This Is What We Call Red Pillers. Come And Learn / 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Will Not Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.