Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? (1114 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
I lost count of how many ex i had, i started dating in my primary 4 i think i was 11 years

if am not mistaken i have about 56 ex , most of them we date on social media we broke up on social media, been on a distance relationship is not easy though, am just 25 years and i had only being in one serious relationship which happen to be the first girl i ever felt am in love, we were friends for months but we dated for 74 hrs, she broke up because of attention she was getting base on she is not that social type of girl but i swear this girl was the finest girl i ever dated, even regina daniel is not close to her beauty, she was 16 then and i was 19, currently she is married to an igbo boy. But we still communicating though

How old are you and how many exes do you
have? (do you exclude some relationships?)
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by talented321: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
250 exes

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Ladyclara002(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Clap for yourself againπŸ‘
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by woginid967: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
57 exes or should i say, ladies who sleep with me occasionally.

The power of gbola can not be over estimated
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Tenrack: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
4 slept with none.

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by izonborn098(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
No ex....
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by AllBlack: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Find x.
I no dey break up oh. even if you run away or even get married you are still my one and only babe anyday we meet again. Even if I chase you out of my house at midnight or you catch me on top your sister, you are still my one and only. 😁

3 Likes

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Danisaint112(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

No right thinking person will tell you their age so just rule that one out (change the headline).

But how many exes do I have? NONE! And that's the truth because I have never told any girl "I love you," let alone engaging in the disgusting act of penetrative sex or any kind of sex at all.

Learn to tame your penis and see your problem deminish to the lowest minimum. If you never make am or haven't arrived where you want yet, avoid girls.

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by fyzaila: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lies! iro nla

No evidence
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Joyson: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Here to see lies 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by GreatAchiever1: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

No right thinking person will tell you their age so just rule that one out (change the headline).

But how many exes do I have? NONE! And that's the truth because I have never told any girl I love you or let alone engaging in the disgusting act penetrative sex or any kind of sex at all.

Learn to tame your penis and see your problem deminish to the lowest minimum. If you never make am or haven't arrived where you are yet avoid girls.

Impressive. A man with self-control and self-discipline, I believe you're the kind that knows what he wants and must have it, without accepting anything less, I like that.

But you shouldn't call sex disgusting, forget that the world has useless this act. It's still very much honorable in marriage (Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
β€” Hebrews 13:4). So, I would advise you desist pairing sex with that word "disgusting".

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Benki003(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
4 ex had coitus with 2
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by capetownboyz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ask your fakeass president

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Styluss: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Late 20s
40+ exes
Made out with more than half of them.

IamKizzbrown10:
I lost count of how many ex i had, i started dating in my primary 4 i think i was 11 years

if am not mistaken i have about 56 ex , most of them we date on social media we broke up on social media, been on a distance relationship is not easy though, am just 25 years and i had only being in one serious relationship which happen to be the first girl i ever felt am in love, we were friends for months but we dated for 74 hrs, she broke up because of attention she was getting base on she is not that social type of girl but i swear this girl was the finest girl i ever dated, even regina daniel is not close to her beauty, she was 16 then and i was 19, currently she is married to an igbo boy. But we still communicating though

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by siofra(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
9928☺️

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by clerkent(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
I can't call you an ex it I didn't bed you.so I think I started relationship thing late but all these while,I'm learning from the best..Think I have 10ex.funny enough all are married expect the one I'm with now
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Danisaint112(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Impressive. A man with self-control and self-discipline, I believe you're the kind that knows what he wants and must have it, without accepting anything less, I like that.

But you shouldn't call sex disgusting, forget that the world has useless this act. It's still very much honorable in marriage (Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
β€” Hebrews 13:4). So, I would advise you desist pairing sex with that word "disgusting".

In as much as having sex with the right person at the right time (when you are legally married), I would still say the act itself is disgusting just that we are too drunk in love/blinded by love or for the wrong person, lust, to notice it.

Love and, or lust is also the reason people exchange saliva while kissing without noticing it.

Which we know on a normal day no one will like sip let alone drink the saliva of his or her partner served to him with a cup. Reason am now πŸ₯΄

Why do you think God hates sex so much and asked that we be baptized immediately we are born?
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by dontrulee: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
I get plenty I no fit count them but I don't see them as ex's sha
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Multiversed: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
This Is not a thing to be proud of though.
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by labake1(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
No ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by GreatAchiever1: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

In as much as having sex with the right person at the right time (when you are legally married), I would still say the act itself is disgusting just that we are too drunk in love/blinded by love or for the wrong person, lust, to notice it.

Love and, or lust is also the reason people exchange saliva while kissing without noticing it.

Which we know on a normal day no one will like sip let alone drink the saliva of his or her partner served to him with a cup. Reason am now πŸ₯΄

Why do you think God hates sex so much and asked that we be baptized immediately we are born?

I don't know where you heard this from or who is teaching you these things but let me tell you here that it is false. Why would God in His infinite wisdom create something that beautiful to be enjoyed in marriage and then hate that, it makes no sense.

God never said he hated sex, it's written in the bible how he created sex as an honorable act to be enjoyed between husband and wife as lovers, what God hates is the abuse of this gift through Fornications, Adultery, Bestiality, rape, homo-sexual, paedophilia etc.

The bible passage below alone has refute your claim.
Drink water from your own cistern
And fresh water from your own well.
Should your springs be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
Let them be yours alone
And not for strangers with you.
Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice in the wife of your youth.
As a loving hind and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
Be exhilarated always with her love.
For why should you, my son, be exhilarated with an adulteress
And embrace the bosom of a foreigner?
For the ways of a man are before the eyes of the Lord,
And He watches all his paths.
His own iniquities will capture the wicked,
And he will be held with the cords of his sin.
He will die for lack of instruction,
And in the greatness of his folly he will go astray.
β€” Proverbs 5:15-23
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by CandidAdmin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
Teenager 0 exes.
Question of the day - Must every relationship include sex?
My siggy!
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Abifarin16: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

You are right thier is nothing disgustin about. sex the right way.

May over sabi not kill some of us.

Maybe he was cooked up inside a lab.
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Danisaint112(m): 3:48am On Sep 12, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

I don't know where you heard this from or who is teaching you these things but let me tell you here that it is false. Why would God in His infinite wis justdom create something that beautiful to be enjoyed in marriage and then hate that, it makes no sense.

God never said he hated sex, it's written in the bible how he created sex as an honorable act to be enjoyed between husband and wife as lovers, what God hates is the abuse of this gift through Fornications, Adultery, Bestiality, rape, homo-sexual, paedophilia etc.

The bible passage below alone has refute your claim.
Drink water from your own cistern
And fresh water from your own well.
Should your springs be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
Let them be yours alone
And not for strangers with you.
Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice in the wife of your youth.
As a loving hind and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
Be exhilarated always with her love.
For why should you, my son, be exhilarated with an adulteress
And embrace the bosom of a foreigner?
For the ways of a man are before the eyes of the Lord,
And He watches all his paths.
His own iniquities will capture the wicked,
And he will be held with the cords of his sin.
He will die for lack of instruction,
And in the greatness of his folly he will go astray.
β€” Proverbs 5:15-23

We are still saying the same thing. Like I rightly pointed out, the Bible acknowledges and affirms the sanctity of sex within the context of marriage.

But let's be honest to ourself. The act itself is disgusting. Accept it or live it.
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by DyingFetus: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2023
22. No exes
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Autobot05: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2023
3 exes
Never slept with any
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by izonborn098(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Those quoting bible should go and create another thread...
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by GreatAchiever1: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Danisaint112:

We are still saying the same thing. Like I rightly pointed out, the Bible acknowledges and affirms the sanctity of sex within the context of marriage.

But let's be honest to ourself. The act itself is disgusting. Accept it or live it.

Ok, No problem. I believe it's just your personal opinion.
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by zed7: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Men have very few exes. Most of the people you call ex didn't even know you were dating. Most of you were dating yourselves. Having sex with someone doesn't necessarily translate to dating.
Re: How Old Are You And How Many Exes Do You Have? by Danisaint112(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Ok, No problem. I believe it's just your personal opinion.

Yes. My Opinion. And I believe would also be the opinion of many out there who knows it is.

(1) (Reply)

13 Hot Secrets Of Side Chicks Every Woman Should Know / Please Help Me Solve This Dilemma / Give It To Me If U Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.