Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. (1343 Views)

How I Fv-ccked My Teacher’s Busty & Succulent Pu-$$y In The Chemistry Lab / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Is He Impotent Or The Chemistry Is Just Weak?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
so we pulled up to this hotel where sex workers be at, when I said "sex workers" not them one's at brothels and all, I mean classic bitches they're lodged at the hotel, they pay hotel bills for accomodation n sh!t with their roomates so basically it's two in one's. so we pulled up, it was me and broski, him and me, we already had booked our separate hotels which is some couple miles away from this particular one where the bitches be at. so we popped in, you already know how it goes bad bitches everywhere and broski just walked up to this bih by the corner, I didn't really care what he on cos I be a lil picky so I walked off, and then I set my eyes on this bih looking down on me from up, she was like 5 foot 2 lil bih got long hairs so I walked upstairs she was standing in front of her room with the doors closed behind her and her hands on the staircase, I took a closer look then approached her like "hey what's good?" ain' gon lie shawty was cute and she got that curvy curves and her cologne smelling good too, so in my mind I'm like damn I'm rocking with shawty fasure, she my type. we chopped it off for some few mins, she speaks fluent english.(so fast forward ⏩) then we agreed to a bid and sealed the deal � she had to grab some few things from her room so I followed her inside, her roommate gone she alone, room tidied, she picking up her stuff and I'm staring at her figures like c'mon man.
the moment we sealed the deal, she's basically my bih for the whole night and I'm the type of guy, if the bih is mines I'm all on her with the touching and everything, you see what I'm saying? so I'm all over shawty grabbing her ass cheeks and feeling her waist and sh!t, mane I was ready to risk one round in her room real quick already lol but nah she was already dressed up and we're not finna mess up her makeups plus I'm a gentleman so I had to respect myself and be patient.
(fast forward ⏩)
We got to my hotel, broski text me, he already found his way bacc...................
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
N
O
B
O
D
Y

C
A
R
E
S

GO & DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH UR LIFE

5 Likes

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by apostle96: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
N o b o d y c a r e s undecidedN o b o d y c a r e s

1 Like

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by Franklyspeakin: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
angry
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
N
O
B
O
D
Y

C
A
R
E
S

GO & DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH UR LIFE

Boyyy why you on my mention? Go getcho fucc'in NIN with ur retarded ass
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2022
apostle96:
N o b o d y c a r e s undecidedN o b o d y c a r e s
Tf is you doing on a romance session Mr apostle? Ur ugly ass better redeem urself out of my mention, boyy u look like a horse tf, why you bothered abt what I wrote down.
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 12:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
angry
get the fucc on lil boyy, you probably 13 you should be studying mathematics right now not on no damn nairaland romance session.
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by Chnbanc: 3:44am On Sep 23, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2
Na complex
Dey worry u.
Low life
Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by 7buckz(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
@WholeLottaDrip2
So tf you saying nigga
You fvcked that bitch or what?

1 Like

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by Franklyspeakin: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Initially I was liberal to your post but seeing that you are a Ret@rd who is having diarrhea of the mouth I have decided to school you. Firstly go and learn how to write well. You never even enter Niger republic and your here forming Americana... OKponu, omo jatijati, omo ale.

2 Likes

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Initially I was liberal to your post but seeing that you are a Ret@rd who is having diarrhea of the mouth I have decided to school you. Firstly go and learn how to write well. You never even enter Niger republic and your here forming Americana... OKponu, omo jatijati, omo ale.
Ur dumb ass could've excused my grammar or ignored the post just like everyother random pple on here but you tryna play devil eggs behind ur keyboard while ur dirty ass probably still sleeping on mamas couch, boyy get ur hating ass on. I'm not u and we dn't do the same sh!t in any level of life, plus allat meaningless sh!t you wrote down there "okponu" is foreign to me. I stand on what I stand on, go hang urself about it. with ur bogus ass

2 Likes

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
so we pulled up to this hotel where sex workers be at, when I said "sex workers" not them one's at brothels and all, I mean classic bitches they're lodged at the hotel, they pay hotel bills for accomodation n sh!t with their roomates so basically it's two in one's. so we pulled up, it was me and broski, him and me, we already had booked our separate hotels which is some couple miles away from this particular one where the bitches be at. so we popped in, you already know how it goes bad bitches everywhere and broski just walked up to this bih by the corner, I didn't really care what he on cos I be a lil picky so I walked off, and then I set my eyes on this bih looking down on me from up, she was like 5 foot 2 lil bih got long hairs so I walked upstairs she was standing in front of her room with the doors closed behind her and her hands on the staircase, I took a closer look then approached her like "hey what's good?" ain' gon lie shawty was cute and she got that curvy curves and her cologne smelling good too, so in my mind I'm like damn I'm rocking with shawty fasure, she my type. we chopped it off for some few minutes, she speaks English fluently but me I dn't really be speaking English like that my sh!t be filled with hiphop slangs so it be a lil different.(so fast forward ⏩) then she agreed to my bid and we sealed the deal � she had to grab some few things from her room so I followed her inside, her roommate gone she alone, room tidied, she picking up her stuff and I'm staring at her figures like c'mon man.
the moment we sealed the deal, she's basically my bitch(gf) for the whole night and I'm the type of guy, if the bih is mines I'm all on her with the touching and everything, you see what I'm saying? so I'm all over shawty grabbing her ass cheeks and feeling her waist and sh!t, mane I was ready to risk one round in her room real quick already lol but nah she was already dressed up and we're not finna mess up her makeups plus I'm a gentleman so I had to respect myself and be patient.
(fast forward ⏩)
We got to my hotel, broski text me, he already found his way bacc...................

It's like on this website, nighas just be dumb and they be blinded by their dumbness, I only came on here after my Twitter got suspended, I come on here and saw pple talk about their experiences and I'm like it's cool, it's velvet, it's a free website, I might as well lock in with the storytelling. Hw tf a nigha tryna tell me hw to talk, I'd be damned if I let a nigha make me feel miserable about myself or hw I talk, I see folks write sh!t down with their tribal language, I stay out of it since I dn't understand, not tell them what to do. But it's all good tho, I'm already knowin' only few mfs can step how I step, for the rest of y'all better watch tf out and stay out the way, go get yourself a Bleep'n urban dictionary with your lame ass or stay out my mentions.
All that back and forth on the internet, I'm not tryna tennis that with nobody...

2 Likes

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by Bouncing2(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ride on bruh...
I'm vibing along wit' ya cool

1 Like

Re: But the chemistry is Velvet lemme tell it, I can feel it.. by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bouncing2:
Ride on bruh...
I'm vibing along wit' ya cool
Good lookin' g

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Kids, Take Note Of The Following, What Do You Think Guys? / 25 Househelps In 12 Months / All Nigerians Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.