Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). (4492 Views)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / See What This Fitness Instructor Did In The Gym (photos) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Iamdbull: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
So yesterday a big fan of mine out of confusion made some unverified claims of me being a fitness instructor. A lot of my fans here on Nairaland were concerned so I had to weigh in.

Ayo Animashaun, ceo of Hiptv and also the owner of the prestigious Headies Award who happens to be a big fan of my music invited me to a fitness event he was organizing called Ayowalkforlife. That's what happened

So am using this medium to debunk all the rumors about your favorite artiste and brand "Dbull" and if you have not yet listened to my new hit music that is making everybody go Gaga kindly click on the link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by daviesmania(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
gettat
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Brainard22: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
daviesmania:
gettat
Regettat

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by walesoflyf(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bro do giveaway for me... I'm your fan

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by EmmySparky(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Reregettat

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by RichieGrassi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Posting your song on audiomack means you're not serious about this music thing

You've met all these people and they can't help you by promoting your song on a popular site that shows alot
If you like dey there dey gbolo ya self

Even you sef can't even promote your song on a better platform you dey think say na audiomack go help you
Dey there dey tell us make we stream your song

Audiomack won't pay you shiiit

Some people go come dey give you advice
They will see me as a hater but me i go talk my mind

Leave music for now
Find something else to do
If you wan use music hit well for naija you gats spend better money
Or get strong connection

And i am sure you got neither of the boldend

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Iamdbull: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
RichieGrassi:
Posting your song on audiomack means you're not serious about this music thing

You've met all these people and they can't help you by promoting your song on a popular site that shows alot
If you like dey there dey gbolo ya self

Even you sef can't even promote your song on a better platform you dey think say na audiomack go help you
Dey there dey tell us make we stream your song

Audiomack won't pay you shiiit

Some people go come dey give you advice
They will see me as a hater but me i go talk my mind

Leave music for now
Find something else to do
If you wan use music hit well for naija you gats spend better money
Or get strong connection

And i am sure you got neither of the boldend
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Emu4u2c: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
My guy rest... Pay marketers and promoters instead of being cheap and Fool...ish

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emu4u2c:
My guy rest... Pay marketers and promoters instead of being cheap and Fool...ish

Calm down. I didn't really read the main post, but scrolled down and read your comment.

When I started writing and selling books, I didn't pay any promoter or marketer and till this day, I haven't paid any, but these books generate millions of Naira while I sleep.

What I'm trying to say is: people that do it themselves (music, books, etc.) do succeed too — as long as they stay consistent and focused. That's what helped Broda Shaggy even though his comedy is razz.

Yes, paying a promoter or a marketer seem more professional and faster in selling or propagating digital contents, but finance is not always that easy in Nigeria.

At times, it sucks how some of you transfer agression to others and cover it up as an advice.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Emu4u2c: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Calm down. I didn't really read the main post, but scrolled down and read your comment.

When I started writing and selling books, I didn't pay any promoter or marketer and till this day, I haven't paid any, but these books generate millions of Naira while I sleep.

What I'm trying to say is: people that do it themselves (music, books, etc.) do succeed too — as long as they stay consistent and focused. That's what helped Broda Shaggy even though his comedy is razz.

Yes, paying a promoter or a marketer seem more professional and faster in selling or propagating digital contents, but finance is not always that easy in Nigeria.

At times, it sucks how some of you transfer agression to others and cover it up as an advice.

I'm not transferring aggression but being blunt... If you follow up on this guy you will know he has been chasing clouts and that's my gross with him

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
This guy fit blow one day, come the use all these nairaland comments as him testimony for church ohh cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Iamdbull: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks alot illegend, I really learnt alot from you. Especially when you said 3 skills a man need. Making money, handling money and handling women. You are really impacting people. May Almighty continue to bless you with abundant blessings

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emu4u2c:

I'm not transferring aggression but being blunt... If you follow up on this guy you will know he has been chasing clouts and that's my gross with him

You people call it chasing clout because you don't do it, but I call it personal promotion. As humans, what we don't do, we condemn it, but the moment we start doing it, we find an excuse to justify why it's good.

I did it and it worked for me. Today, most of those people who called me an attention-seeker, a clout chaser, broke, jobless, etc. are broke or depressed, but my so-called "clout" has put lots of money in my pocket and forever.

In this regard, isn't legit clout-chasing better than silent Internet scam?

See, clout-chasing is actually marketing, but only for confident people. Elon Musk does it too.

There are lots of strategies to success and attention-seeking or clout-chasing is one of them (as long as you can monetize the attention). I have used them and they work and I'll still use them whenever I want.

Yes, haters will hate, but doers will always do; and life goes on.

Las las, 6 feet is waiting for all of us, so now that you're still alive, do whatever you can do to escape poverty or achieve your dreams in life as long as it's not a crime.

When you become successful, you boost the confidence of not just yourself, but 90% of your family members and this confidence will help them succeed faster in their various endeavors.

This is one reason we should all try to be successful (no matter the obstacles or hate) because it will help our lineage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

You people call it chasing clout because you don't do it, but I call it personal promotion. As humans, what we don't do, we condemn it, but the moment we start doing it, we find an excuse to justify why it's good.

I did it and it worked for me. Today, most of those people who called me an attention-seeker, a clout chaser, broke, jobless, etc. are broke or depressed, but my so-called "clout" has put lots of money in my pocket and forever.

See, clout-chasing is actually marketing, but only for confident people. Elon Musk does it too.

There are lots of strategies to success and attention-seeking or clout-chasing is one of them (as long as you can monetize the attention). I have used them and they work and I'll still use them whenever I want.

Las las, 6 feet is waiting for all of us, so now that you're still alive, do whatever you can do escape poverty or achieve your dreams in life as long as it's not a crime.
true talk. Self promotion is very important especially in a world where nobody gives a fučk about you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by dadebayo1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
walesoflyf:
Bro do giveaway for me... I'm your fan

I donate 50k to support the op giveaway....
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!kkkkkkkkkkkkk

If you need more holla
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
safesurfer:
true talk. Self promotion is very important especially in a world where nobody gives a fučk about you.

My dear, nobody really gives a damn f*ck, but everyone pretends as if they do.

For this, focused people should never confirm to bullies.

When online haters call me names like arrogant, mad, crazy, show off, stupid, empty barrel, broke, etc. I go back to my drawing table, find out what I did that made them abuse me and do it again, but this time, way bigger.

Why? They don't give a f*ck — they're just using you to kill their depression and catch cruise, so you too should use them to get all the attention you need to promote whatever you're selling — be it books, music, YouTube video, etc.

After Burna Boy lost his first Grammy, haters laughed at him, but he didn't give up. This is the spirit everyone should have even if haters keep pointing out your flaws and weaknesses as they neglect your pros and strength.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by SirLiquidGold: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just do your thing bro. Ja bless your movement

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Emu4u2c: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Las las, 6 feet is waiting for all of us, so now that you're still alive, do whatever you can do to escape poverty or achieve your dreams in life as long as it's not a crime.

When you become successful, you boost the confidence of not just yourself, but 90% of your family members and this confidence will help them succeed faster in their various endeavors.

This is one reason we should all try to be successful (no matter the obstacles or hate) because it will help our lineage.

I still say he is going about it the wrong way
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Okay

We, the viewers at home, always talk as if we could've done better than Messi on the pitch whenever he doesn't impress us.

So, no issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by DesChyko: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
This don dey be like Joro package o.
Only am dey share problem.
Only am dey give advice. angry
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by LEGALSER: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Iamdbull:
So yesterday a big fan of mine out of confusion made some unverified claims of me being a fitness instructor. A lot of my fans here on Nairaland were concerned so I had to weigh in.

Ayo Animashaun, ceo of Hiptv and also the owner of the prestigious Headies Award who happens to be a big fan of my music invited me to a fitness event he was organizing called Ayowalkforlife. That's what happened

So am using this medium to debunk all the rumors about your favorite artiste and brand "Dbull" and if you have not yet listened to my new hit music that is making everybody go Gaga kindly click on the link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

Airforce 1 part 2.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
LEGALSER:

Airforce 1 part 2.
Lol
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Kingsuave:
This guy fit blow one day, come the use all these nairaland comments as him testimony for church ohh cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by walesoflyf(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2021
dadebayo1:

I donate 50k to support the op giveaway....
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!kkkkkkkkkkkkk

If you need more holla

I need boss
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by ArticleBeast: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Books are different from music. A book on poor erection already has a hungry market ready to devour it unlike music. His music isn’t solving any problem.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Nostring: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Emu4u2c:

cut him a slack abeg...na ur papa go pay promoter for him?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Emu4u2c: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Nostring:
cut him a slack abeg...na ur papa go pay promoter for him?

No na your papa.

Una go just dey talk anyhow. Mumu praise singer.

Always be truthful even if it kills you.

The boy is going about all these the wrong way but since your ashawo mama born fool.
Fool say make I nor talk true.
Re: I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). by Nostring: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Emu4u2c:

No na your papa.

Una go just dey talk anyhow. Mumu praise singer.

Always be truthful even if it kills you.

The boy is going about all these the wrong way but since your ashawo mama born fool.
Fool say make I nor talk true.

blablabla...... Shove your useless truth and advice in your asshole and face front if your papa won't drop money for promotion... useless people forming I sabi sad

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl / Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? / Definition Of A Sexy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.