Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). (5597 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
So you have this extremely beautiful lady that is your dream girl that you are dying for and after months of spending and chasing her she agrees to show up. She arrived your town and excitedly you want to go and pick her up and due to that you were looking clean and expensive. Only for almighty sars to see you looking fresh and carry you to their station. What will you do?

Note: If you sit down at home and say it does not concern you what sars are doing. This might just be your case. They will release you later in the day and your dream girl would have traveled back and never to visit again.

Try and do the little you can to end sars.

#endsars #youthwakeup #itbeginswithyou

Artwork by : @Nicolartstudio on Instagram and Twitter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by donbachi(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Deadbody don get accident.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by CosmicPhoenix: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
woman of my dreams,i dont sleep so i cant find her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Then i go stop imagining na.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2020
donbachi:
Deadbody don get accident.
Double wahala for dead body
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Silentgroper(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
woman of my dreams,i dont sleep so i cant find her.
Ntin like a dream girl
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by chatinent: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Myself, I receive female visitors for rrlevant and positive reasons.
..and I don't dress like that picture.
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Then i go stop imagining na.
Mmmm na sooo
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Freestainworld(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2020
somebody will rape somebody, it's either the SARS officer rapes me or I rape him, you can't spoil my reggae with your Blue's
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
somebody will rape somebody, it's either the SARS officer rapes me or I rape him, you can't spoil my reggae with your Blue's
na so o after putting all the work only to enjoy fruit of your labor they come Bleep up
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Jannuxajj(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
abi e no one better for the sars people
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Jannuxajj:
abi e no one better for the sars people
my guy curse them ni sha lmfao
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by aarin29642: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
abi e no two better for the sars folks
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Iyamariaa:
Na big gbege they one cause
I dey tell you iye merie
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Holumhidey(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Virginprincess I124Q
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:
Virginprincess I124Q
What happened to her
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Holumhidey(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nicolartstudio:
What happened to her
I124k her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:

I124k her
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by virginprincess(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nicolartstudio:

What happened to her
Help me ask him o, his just derailing every tread with my name.
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by skinny419(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
So any young man wen look fresh now..SARS don carry am, make am kukuma go sell all my new cloths now. i no want sars prob.
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
skinny419:
So any young man wen look fresh now..SARS don carry am, make am kukuma go sell all my new cloths now. i no want sars prob.
No dress nice again o if you no want sarz trouble

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by davillian(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
The next time she is coming
It's straight to room 306
Re: What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). by Nicolartstudio(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2020
davillian:
The next time she is coming
It's straight to room 306
Or room 402

(1) (Reply)

No Masturbation 2021 / SA Socialite Turns Heads At Mall Wearing Buttless Ripped Jeans (GRAPHIC PICS) / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.