Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport (4502 Views)

If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party / Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by thinksense: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
kanu will die by hanging.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Chiboy484(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Free MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
candidtalk:

Then it is simply amazing you are saying what you do given that most Yorubas don't say illogical or senseless thing such as claiming Kanu had defence clearance on his British passport.

On what grounds would that be granted that and to what end?

What exactly does the UK have to gain giving defence clearance to someone strong evidence suggests is directly complicit in the summary execution of Nigerian armed forces personnel?

That is what I am saying I do not know why they will give him a security clearance it could also be given by the Israeli government. The article which I put to you today as come out in a metro newspaper in kenya . Newspaper donot have a website yet. As mediately i get hold of the news paper I will post the content here.. unfortunately it is written in Swahili that is what people are telling me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
candidtalk:

Keep fooling yourself because you hate Buhari.

What trap would any nation be setting for Buhari over Kanu we all know plenty evidence will implicate as being directly involved in the murder of Nigerian armed forces personnel?

Is it not obvious Nigeria had international help in snaring Kanu?

You guys are too focused on personalities like Buhari instead of ideas, like adherence to the rule of law, that will outlive all of us including the Buhari you hate passionately.

Truth is that the possibility careless, arrogant and indiscreet Kanu will be found guilty of abetting the murder of men of our armed forces is very, very high. Virtually 100% in my opinion.

No nation can or will openly oppose Buhari to side with someone who murdered men of the armed forces Buhari is commander in chief of.

Keep on fooling yourself you cannot learn. Have you looked at the history of Venezuela, have you looked at the history of Iran, have you at the history of Israel, have you looked at the history of south africa and Zimbabwe. All of these countries have one thing in common including Myanmar today you have one person coming from a developed country to liberate them when the government refused to to accept the person severe sanctions are slapped on the country. Do british and america's masters in this trick. The truth of the matter Britain and America we have no economic interest in. Also my oil is coming to an end
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by lagdmark(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ipob have posted over 200 theories and propaganda scripts why Nnamdi should be released without trials.
Some of them claimed:
Isreal will send Army to rescue Nnamdi within 48 hours since 01/07/2021
Some said UN gave Nigeria 48 hours to release Nnamdi on 02/07/2021
They also claimed UK gave FG 48 hours to release Nnamdi 03/07/2021
Some of them said Amnesty international will release nnamdi
They also claimed G7. and G20 members will force FG to release nnamdi
The ipob in diaspora said they reported FGN to ICC in the Hague Netherlands
Ipob said they paid professional lobby groups in USA to pressure FG to release nnamdi

The next group ipob have not contacted and consulted are : Hamas and Hisbollah. And if that fails they will contact :
North Korea, NASA, NATO, KGB, and China.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Babaken(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
candidtalk:

Keep fooling yourself because you hate Buhari.

What trap would any nation be setting for Buhari over Kanu we all know plenty evidence will implicate as being directly involved in the murder of Nigerian armed forces personnel?

Is it not obvious Nigeria had international help in snaring Kanu?

You guys are too focused on personalities like Buhari instead of ideas, like adherence to the rule of law, that will outlive all of us including the Buhari you hate passionately.

Truth is that the possibility careless, arrogant and indiscreet Kanu will be found guilty of abetting the murder of men of our armed forces is very, very high. Virtually 100% in my opinion.

No nation can or will openly oppose Buhari to side with someone who murdered men of the armed forces Buhari is commander in chief of.
I hate buhari with passion yes the miyatti Allah that's has been encouraging his fulani Fellowers to kill innocent farmers for not allowing their cows to feed on their crops am sure you and your buhari are deaf and blind not to see or hear it I pray the evil that's be falling upon all those victims of Fulani herdsmen may their fall upon you and your family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Crisis: STF Commander Inaugurates Joint Peace Committee In Jos / See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters / Six DIGs , 19 AIGs s, 14 CPs May Go If Mbu Becomes IGP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.