Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66629 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
We are watching...
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kelechi Madu choice of words are a disgrace to anyone of such an office.

How dare him call a serving minister a "bigot", thereby personalizing a national issue? He was thereby reducing himself to a political p!ayer in his native country matters. This is sad.

Nnamdi Kanu was a threat to the country especially Igbos. They would have suffered the most over nothing. Igbo land is known for peace. Demagogues like Kanu shouldn't take it away.

Igbos despite their anger at being marginalized are still the richest tribe in the country. They have been well treated in most parts of the country they've sojourned. Apart from the North, I've not been aware of any progrom in other parts.

In Yoruba towns, they are doing very well. In Ondo town, many of their kids may never go back home. That is their home.

Dont trade peace and tranquility for fear, war and destitution. That's all Kanu will give.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
See how ipob bandits jumped at him .NK is a fugitive. Madu is a refugee in Canada.Know this and you'll be at peace.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Panda7(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-actions-treasonable-malami-replies-kelechi-madu/

me i just know say all these nigerians leaders like malami are expensive flops, they would clearly miss an open tap-in and shoot a penalty into the thin air
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hope you know that was the same guy that judged the apo 6 case? if we tell una say these people are cursed una go talk sey we too harsh.
imagine katsina state trying to convert viewing center, someones personal business into Islamic centre and his reason was that that was what one of the bandits complained about the last time they met. and you say they are not cursed?

CSTRR:
I still remember that abokiii that Buhari sent to ICC to represent us.

His qualifying examination results were so poor that the ICC examiners were dumbfounded at that level of incompetence. grin

The same ICC has a Nigerian as chief Justice.

A Nigerian that rose on his own merit.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by johnisaola(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami is well educated in law than this so call Madu ,why didn't talk to the useless Ipob leader to come back to were he committed crime

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
maoolakanm:
See how ipob bandits jumped at him .NK is a fugitive. Madu is a refugee in Canada.Know this and you'll be at peace.

Shut up there, he can arrest even Buhari in Canada with his status..No Nigerian dead or alive can be measure with his feat in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by after4: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
bros cool down, we dont want to be treated well in another mans land, we will get visa and return to your land. i hope you know that "treating" igbos well in your land is not a complement nor an achievement because it is human to treat people well and besides not as if you did igbos any favour, we paid for everything we got any where we went to. so you did not do us any favour

grandstar:
Kelechi Madu choice of words are a disgrace to anyone of such an office.

How dare him call a serving minister a "bigot", thereby personalizing a national issue? He was thereby reducing himself to a political p!ayer in his native country matters. This is sad.

Nnamdi Kanu was a threat to the country especially Igbos. They would have suffered the most over nothing. Igbo land is known for peace. Demagogues like Kanu shouldn't take it away.

Igbos despite their anger at being marginalized are still the richest tribe in the country. They have been well treated in most parts of the country they've sojourned. Apart from the North, I've not been aware of any progrom in other parts.

In Yoruba towns, they are doing very well. In Ondo town, many of their kids may never go back home. That is their home.

Dont trade peace and tranquility for fear, war and destitution. That's all Kanu will give.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by dederocs(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goldenurch:

Shouting Biafra isn't actualising Biafra..it takes a whole lot more.
Elections still hold in the southeast, despite the shouts
Government still makes money from that region despite the shouts
Freedom of speech is also enshrined in that constitution
That region is fully represented at the national assembly

So what are the "shouts for Biafra" going to do?

Finally I guess you should take a look at some of the UN laws, and rights so you understand that Nigeria is not a cult, being a member nation.
Starting up a militia, such as ESN, and giving them weapons is a treasonable felony, he wants to undermine our sovereignty, NMK has no powers under our constitution, he is not a Governor...ordering them to kill security operatives is a serious felony cos security operatives were killed on his orders.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

I dont know when u and malami will acknowledge that boko haram have done worse. Kanu incited violence while boko did and are still doing what exactly?
wetin concern me Malami. I am not in anyway related to him but who cares. I said what I said and it's the fact
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
naturefellow:
sarcasm 101
yo legit
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
superjab247:

Then why did the FG deny ipob referendum?
those are issues, but you don't expect Nigeria to do so. Its left for IPOB to pursue and exhaust all democratic angle. Speaking of 'lefelendum', even south east politicians were not demanding it. So who demanded it sef?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Goldenurch:

Instigating violence? To an extent yes.
Calling for forceful take over of power? That can only be called treason when he attempts it.
He is agitating for a nation out of Nigeria, not taking the seat of Nigeria's power. That's not treason.
that's an argument, if proven can set him free in the court of law
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by perdollar(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ds fortunate lawyer due to quota system is feeling like MY LORD of d BAR drunken by power n privilege. Mr whale, leave water make we see how u go succeed without quota system. Fatima Tara na aboki ne
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by pongwa(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I can get the Canada law and write it also, how Brillant is that?
how many people fit dig am out from the numerous laws.......Well I can't, he is, if not, he won't be able to handle the rigours of his profession or office
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Omodua(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..

Clap for yourself! You have defended the dullard masquerading as Justice Minister?
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
pongwa:
how many people fit dig am out from the numerous laws.......Well I can't, he is, if not, he won't be able to handle the rigours of his profession or office

That’s why there is search function in programming
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by garfield1: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Superboss:
Malami has not hidden the fact that his a product of a quota system and as such has noting sensible to say .
Can he challenge that learned lawyer for a legal debate?
Whenever I see Malami, Tanko Mohammed, dat supreme court native doctor and Mohammed Buhari what comes to my mind is how cows are moving in their brains.

Malami just challenged the ipobian minister and finished him

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by garfield1: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
lapazi:

That was actually a brilliant response
I didn’t expect it because I rate him very low!

I like your honesty.I dislike malami but he shocked me

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Stanleyq: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hahahahahahakikiki, de north, why do they even go to school to study raw materials instead of law... I alleged u of a crime, I appoint de one to judge u, na me dey pay de appointed one stipend o, now, what do u expect could be de judgement, 2, I hate u, then u come fall into my hand, what do u expect, Malami, if he is a learned lawyer won't bring de judgement when de case is still on going,
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by aspabay(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Malami took Madu to the cleaners on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Fweshest3: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying [b]Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia[? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Burstit:
you are a shame to your parents

Beats me how common internet discussion turned into you abusing and insulting your parents.

To so many people, it's sometimes shocking how and why Igbos disrespect their parents, have zero value and accommodation for their parents, but it's actually genetic especially how they say good morning to their parents b kicking them.

Stone age living is too good for you Igbos.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by blackmaine: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu lawyer in Canada care less about his own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

In Canada, he won't dare defend a terrorist and a fugitive, but not when the terrorists and fugitive is ipob terrorist.

It's the same thing here in Nigeria and even right here on NL, Igbos are, all the same, they all carry the same water bottle for killers, terrorists and murderers even while the murderers and terrorists are busy slaughtering their own innocent children for babalawo voodoo..

Very sad..

if you felt he did all these things , you follow the due process, remember his case is still in court , prove him guilty that's the way things are done , don't be power intoxicated, Mallami is a pure disgrace to Nigeria, the way he talks , he talks like an ill learned person , Buhari has a problem , his people around him are his problems, they just want to please him

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Freebills12: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2021
After citing all these Canadian laws, is there any place where it is stipulated that the person will be kidnapped from any country the person runs to? Let's hope KANU did all these things levelled against him, what prevent the Federal government from following the due process of extradition which in internationally recognized?
Malami is a sophist like lier Muhammad, he committed fallacy in his response which only the critical mind can grasp. Did you follow the due process of extradition? Why are they blind to the menace of Fulani killer herdsmen and bandits in the North? Is it because they are your kinsmen? These are the questions the Canadian minister asked, but malami left it and was appealing to pity...

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by executive12: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Malami, the quota system Lawyer. I wonder who gave this idiot the title of SAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by garfield1: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2021
bjtinz:
Yes this will not go down well with many, but let's face it, Malami gave him an upper cut here.

As in eh.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by garfield1: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2021
executive12:
Malami, the quota system Lawyer. I wonder who gave this idiot the title of SAN.

He dealt with the halfbaked Canadian minister
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
blackmaine:
if you felt he did all these things , you follow the due process, remember his case is still in court , prove him guilty that's the way things are done , don't be power intoxicated, Mallami is a pure disgrace to Nigeria, the way he talks , he talks like an ill learned person , Buhari has a problem , his people around him are his problems, they just want to please him

Issuing a legal arrest warrant to apprehend a fugitive is due process.

Cooperating with Interpol and international law enforcement to arrest an international fugitive and a wanted terrorists is due process.

Returning the fugitive and terrorists to Nigeria to face/continue trail is due process.

The only due process they did not follow is ipobian due process, the one you Igbos made up.

I just wonder why you and your kind are not bothered and definitely care less about due process and the rights of the 10 innocent school girls your terrorists brothers slaughtered for babalawo voodoo.

Terrorists loving hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2021
garfield1:

I like your honesty.I dislike malami but he shocked me
Why won’t he shock you when your IQ and his Is at Per?
Low grade quota system people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by okuta007: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant

copy and paste from google malami - mschewwwww grin
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by chrysso83(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2021
This Malami guy will never stop disappointing with his dumbness. What point has he made with the trash he wrote. Real quota lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.