Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu (66565 Views)

Kelechi Madu Asked To Resign Over Traffic Violation / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by caracas: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
self determination should never lead to instigating violence and calling for forceful take over of authority. There's a way things are done everywhere in the world. Moreover, our constitution forbids that so ultimately, our problem is the law
And why is buhari not in jail, inspite of all the inciteful statements he made in the past
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by akilo1: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Is malam a lawyer or harbalist?

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Kingnelson9: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Over to mmadu...
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Diligence: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Malami like his ilks, is a Certified Ignoramus who is proud of his stupidity.

Na so buhari, malami & Co no go fit commot for Nigeria be dat-o
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Bigpat: 1:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Malami, will kill person, many of the people here are Igbos and they are not happy, they can out of annoyance ipob esn or ugm him ooo, they are just seeing his law quotations from Onitsha market sense, many of them don carry calculator, they don't understand a thing of what Malami is saying in his reply to this Canadian guy. Na wa ooo, go school, dem say na business, now e don happen. I no say dem go vex for this talk now, dem no like truth

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He is. That's why I smh when some who claim to come from the south think all Northerners are feeble minded and intellectually inferior. The day they attend schools with rich ethnic diversity like you have in top schools like UNILAG, UI , ABU , they will understand.

MALAMI IS NOT BRILLIANT NEITHER IS HE INTELLIGENT... pls stop consoling yourself . QUOTA system is your short cut
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 1:27am On Jul 08, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-actions-treasonable-malami-replies-kelechi-madu/

It's malami hit this guy this time of

Anyway Igbos
They are never objective
They are always defensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2021
NobleRace:
What Madu upbraided him for was the manner in which Kanu was arrested, but the slow spoke is calling Madu an empty vessel by saying Kanu committed treason. Does the fact that he committed treason justify the manner in which you arrested him? That's the question Malami should answer. That's what Madu is asking him.

I have always maintained that Malami lacks natural logic and reasoning capacity . And I still wonder how he passed Jamb

3 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Kanu is a blockage between them and their Ruga plan that's why anything about Biafra is paining these Sahel deserts folks... who knows how their face go be when biafra finally slide away from empty country without direction called Nigeria
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by grandstar(m): 2:06am On Jul 08, 2021
after4:
bros cool down, we dont want to be treated well in another mans land, we will get visa and return to your land. i hope you know that "treating" igbos well in your land is not a complement nor an achievement because it is human to treat people well and besides not as if you did igbos any favour, we paid for everything we got any where we went to. so you did not do us any favour

I never said you were done favors. A few Yoruba's who I know that grew up in the East speak well of your hospitality.

What I'm saying is enjoy the good things you have or are taking for granted. I would like to travel North for business but I'm terrified of being kidnapped or killed by bandits. Travel from place to place formerly taken for granted is now a matter of life and death. I miss these pleasures.

If you desire war or whatever, no wahala. I'm in Lagos. It won't touch me. And if war from anywhere should reach here, I will flee the country. I'm sure if I applied for a British visa now, I can get one. I'll keep renewing it in case of such events.

It's not about Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. It's about life.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Oyolohi24: 2:25am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
self determination should never lead to instigating violence and calling for forceful take over of authority. There's a way things are done everywhere in the world. Moreover, our constitution forbids that so ultimately, our problem is the law
where is the same law when boko boys are caught? Granting pardon to real law breakers
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Malami that entered one Daura law school with 2 as cut off mark after graduating from almajiri school in Sambisa district is challenging a Canadian based lawyer. Madness!
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by yusuyo: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Look at another lunatic.boycott the elections we give you another nightmare
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the Biafra.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.

We say no to zoo election in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by JesseJo: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

Intelligent ? I'm highly disappointed

How is self determination treasonable felony? grin

No wonder dey no dey value our certificates outside

It is, within the context of Nigerian law ...Stop being an ignoramus
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Humblepela: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Daftness
MADU questioned the manner in which KANU was brought back to Nigeria not the charges against him And Malami is quoting Canadian laws he got from google for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Basher8583: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Malamumu... Content wise in the international scene... you r no match.. at all... u no reach!!

Come out of Nigeria if e sure u... then we go know who be empty vessel!!...

Come out even to canada self with that word... if e sure you!!

Lol. Your igbo brother practicing law in Canada goofed big time. He should not have allowed Malami to destroy him like that. He played into Malami's hands. Legal education is very clear if you have the documents and legal materials to prove your position.

Having a Nigerian educate a Canadian professional on his Country's constitution is very embarrassing. It shows that the igbo dude is still a learner in the legal business.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Basher8583: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Masterito:
The part you skipped is that in Canada, soldiers won't attack or kill someone standing trial in court. And In Canada, you can insult a president on social media and won't be jailed. Stop unnecessary comparison.

Have you tried it?.

Try it first now and see the consequences
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by objobj: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

Intelligent ? I'm highly disappointed

How is self determination treasonable felony? grin

No wonder dey no dey value our certificates outside

Go ask catalonia secessionists. Their leader just got pardoned after 2 years. Anyways you are ignorant and naive. No need to waste time
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by olisaEze(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2021
celeiyke:
Malami is obviously an empty brain. I am beginning to doubt how Nigerian law school produces lawyers and also how this title of SAN is bestowed on individuals.

Strictly by quota system! grin
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by lovenavigation: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2021
Aboki quota lawyer Malami with no brain is talking to Canadian trained lawyer.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by obidr(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant
May your children not inherit your maggot infested brain.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by 2000yearsago: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
Malami is brilliant

Brilliant dullard I guess.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2021
pongwa:
I am going to react to this
Earnestly waiting
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Terrorist malami one day you will pay for your crimes against humanity.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you want to pick apples(peace), don't plant weeds(evil)."
-Unknown

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by barcaboi(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

There is nothing brilliant in that reply. Self determination is never a crime any where in the world. If violence was involved, you have to proof beyond reasonable doubt in a competent court of jurisdiction that the agitator directly caused it since other state actors/groups can also instigate violence to sabotage the effort.

So no be by media trial. You gats bring evidence before the court ( not indicting yourself too)
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by barcaboi(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

There is nothing brilliant in that reply. Self determination is never a crime any where in the world. If violence was involved, you have to proof beyond reasonable doubt in a competent court of jurisdiction that the agitator directly caused it since other state actors/groups can also instigate violence to sabotage the effort.

So no be by media trial. You gats bring evidence before the court ( not indicting yourself too)

You say?

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by akdjr(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Why not just comment bases on the subject matter and ignore is life after office. quote author=colorsofrainbow post=103467966]Malami thinking of himself like a god now...
After 2023,he will disappear to one Islamic country to shield him from multiple probe & charges.

Those 102,000 bitcoins he owns will come out by force.
Quota system criminal like him.

Awa "oyel" money crew,una good morning grin[/quote]
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by barcaboi(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

Y’all will be quoting what’s not the law; many videos and tweets where he was seen mentioning attacks and who to attack; very inciting. Even his first arrest they had nothing on him to be frank that is major but now? Except you’re bn blind or biased; they have very useful evidence. Only a political solution or compromise can actually help him in this case. It’s funny when y’all say self determination is not a crime; go to Russia, Spain and co and say it and watch what happens

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Bigpat:
Malami, will kill person, many of the people here are Igbos and they are not happy, they can out of annoyance ipob esn or ugm him ooo, they are just seeing his law quotations from Onitsha market sense, many of them don carry calculator, they don't understand a thing of what Malami is saying in his reply to this Canadian guy. Na wa ooo, go school, dem say na business, now e don happen. I no say dem go vex for this talk now, dem no like truth

Who is this fat illiterate trying to insult his chi?
Who are you and where are you wriggling out from?igbos don't go to school? After dominating jamb for almost 4 decades?
There are igbos out-competing you right there in your homeland, right there in your state... Can that be said of your unproductive type elsewhere in Nigeria?
Most of those traders you disparage are graduates more learned than you.. Mpama!
Dey there make pant deey wear you..

1 Like

Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by akdjr(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2021
This is what I have been saying all along. If truly the easterners want to achieve their Biafra, the following are what they should do so that everyone will take them serious.

1. Resign from any Government Job or appointment.
2. All the Law makers, Governors should step aside and stop participating in anything that has to do with Nigeria.

3. All their business men/women living outside East should relocate their business to the east.

4 None of them should participate in any election in Nigeria.

If the above 4 is done, I swear their Biafra is 99% achieved.
KillMNKnow:
Fulani mentality spit.

Malami is not even a real lawyer, he is Fulani con artist. #boycott2023election in the South East.

Let us all igbos boycott 2023 election.

No zoo elections in the Biafra.

#boycott2023elections in the south east. Post this on WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.

We say no to zoo election in Biafra.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by tsmat(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
There is no substance in Malami's response, just hot air as usual.

- Malami did not show that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu re-arrest was anything short of state sanctioned kidnapping. Even fugitives have rights.

- Malami did not show that no law was broken in the so called extradiction of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

- Malami, finally, failed to show that Canada would have acted the same way if the roles were reversed.

So in essence, Malami just wasted an opportunity to explain government's position; and chose instead to massage his ego as a typical half-baked professional would do.

Let's keep waiting for substance.

Nobody in your entire family, maybe generation has been ever close to attaining his position but he is half baked.
Re: Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu by od501: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Masterito:
But we did hear of people crying for thier missing daughters. How true is this story self?

People have been missing before ESN or IPOB came, and most of them are females, and people will continue to miss. This is Nigeria, where 80% every politician is extremely diabolic. Do you even know what these guys do to win elections, or what they do remain in office?
There are so many factors that can lead people missing, and esn is not one of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.