Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG (1268 Views)

Zamfara Government Donates Security Vehicles To Niger Republic To Fight Banditry / FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh / sheikh Gummi: What I Saw In Zamfara Is Insurgency Not Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by OKKO(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
He will never listen to vioce of reasoning.
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by ba7man(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Until people like you start looking beyond party to credible political actors, Nigeria will always have problem.

Mind you, I support Tinubu to the core. So if I decide to vote for him under APC I'm voting because it's Tinubu, not APC. Which is to say, even if Tinubu moves to APGA, I'll go with him. I can also decide to vote for another candidate of my choice at the governorship level under a different party. So to me, the person comes first before the party. Unfortunately, it's not the same for most of you.
You really need to do an understudy of this Igboho character to understand what he really is.
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Hypocrisy no good oo my brother..

If you can refer to Kanu as a terrorist, then Igboho is also a terrorist
Nah GMB declare Kanu a terrorist o. So can you tell me when Igboho was declared a terrorist?
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nah GMB declare Kanu a terrorist o. So can you tell me when Igboho was declared a terrorist?
The Terrorist designation done in Nigeria is a joke as you should know

The reason why bandits are not yet designated

The reason why fulani terrorists who are designated globally are not designated in Nigeria

However Igboho has been alleged to have killed fulanis, attacked their properties, issued quit notice when foolanis supposedly have right to live anywhere in one nigeria

So what does that make of Igboho?

It was only a matter of time, the fact the fulanis stripped igbos Ipob just to appease the one Nigerianists don't mean they had forgotten Yoruba Igboho

When fulanis think they are tired of the show they now tell you they actually don't rate yorubas and their agitation

Meanwhile Boko Haram bandits are having a swell time up north seceeding as they like, running multiple government of Terrorists
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by techWriter2: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Umar the only sense one left in the south those are robbers and terrorist
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Joromi1: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:

So as you can see, you can't actually fight this menance without been physically involved, you can't fight it without issuing stern warnings to the killers, you can't fight it without confronting the killers

Sorry, I chose to highlight the part that interests me the most, which is equally the basis of my argument.

See, I have no problem with Kanu smoking out killer herdsmen from southeast, which is what Igbogho has been doing here. But the difference is that while Ignogho's main concentration has been on the unwanted elements Kanu went beyond protecting his people to attacking and destroying government facilities, engaging securities in gun battle and so on. Now you'll tell me that the soldiers started the attack. But instead of following due procedure as Igbogho is currently doing since those DSS cowards invaded his home, Kanu decided to take matters into his own hands. You can't deny this because his threat utterances are still on Twitter and Facebook. The very first day unknown gunmen attacked a station in Imo Kanu's reaction on Twitter was "Game on!" So he can't come back later to deny having any involvement in the mayhem witnessed in your region recently. Even if he didn't do all, he did most. And you yourself know too because most of you here were jubilating and praising the attackers. You forgot it's impossible to fight the government, especially when you don't have support from your own people.

So please stop comparing Kanu and Igbogho. They don't share any similarity.
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Sorry, I chose to highlight the part that interests me the most, which is equally the basis of my argument.

See, I have no problem with Kanu smoking out killer herdsmen from southeast, which is what Igbogho has been doing here. But the difference is that while Ignogho's main concentration has been on the unwanted elements Kanu went beyond protecting his people to attacking and destroying government facilities, engaging securities in gun battle and so on. Now you'll tell me that the soldiers started the attack. But instead of following due procedure as Igbogho is currently doing since those DSS cowards invaded his home, Kanu decided to take matters into his own hands. You can't deny this because his threat utterances are still on Twitter and Facebook. The very first day unknown gunmen attacked a station in Imo Kanu's reaction on Twitter was "Game on!" So he can't come back later to deny having any involvement in the mayhem witnessed in your region recently. Even if he didn't do all, he did most. And you yourself know too because most of you here were jubilating and praising the attackers. You forgot it's impossible to fight the government, especially when you don't have support from your own people.

So please stop comparing Kanu and Igbogho. They don't share any similarity.
I am Edo not Igbo actually

Let me inform you that this country called Nigeria is a sham, why are we in the south always the one adhering to one nigeria rules even when it's against our existence as humans.

But in the north they have parallel rules and what benefits their region comes first not nigeria rules

Even when all the laws of Nigeria favours north yet they organized a bandit/Terrorist union which is killing the same Nigeria security personnel, destroying properties etc

They get ransom for results but tell us how to react even when they are the aggressors in our regions.

I don't not deny nnamdi kanu has a hand in ESN UGM, the thing is did he suddenly choose to go this way no

ESN was set up as a reaction to fight fulani Terrorists, UGM became necessary when it was obvious the FG was aiding the fulanis to commit these crimes.

They didn't have issues with these police even when they were rubbing them in mud and killing Ipob

It was when it was obvious they were aiding the genocide by fulanis

So you can see how the off shoot of ESN and subsequently UGM came about

They couldn't just watch and be going to press, waving placard that never works where people were dieing

All of these both Ipob,kanu,ESN,ugm were a reaction to FG delibrate goofs

The UGM was trying to dislodge the security from their region since they had turned themselves to Terrorists of the people

The moment you start looking at it from the proper angle that we are all subjugated by the so called Nigeria laws for fulanis to control and take us over the better

Northerners don't see anything in Nigeria laws, we are the ones placing it over our people

The people superceed what ever fulani laws

I can assure you that even Igboho knew the Fulani government and security is aiding the fulani terrorists

Remember they even protected fulanis in the bush after they just finished killing and stopped Igboho from entering the forest

The only reason Igboho wasn't attacking the police etc is because he knew he didn't have a United Yoruba behind him to support

It's not as if Igboho wouldn't have done the same
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Kagd10: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Hypocrisy no good oo my brother..

If you can refer to Kanu as a terrorist, then Igboho is also a terrorist

It's actually Buhari who's a Terrorist!
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Kagd10: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
First of all i fully support all of Igboho doing to protect his people where FG is supporting the killers

The Crux of the matter is that kanu is not different from Igboho doing the same thing to protect his people

But if you allow the same fulani FG to tell you what is right and wrong you would be missing it

Let me put it to you that it is on record that Igboho and his people attacked Fulani settlement, burnt it, fulanis died in that attack so your story that Igboho hasn't attacked anyone, destroyed property, killed is false

It is also on record that Igboho had given fulanis quit notice to leave not just igangan but the entire south west and also threatened their lives if they don't

It is also on record that Igboho has been clashing with fulanis herdsmen at various times too

So as you can see, you can't actually fight this menance without been physically involved, you can't fight it without issuing stern warnings to the killers, you can't fight it without confronting the killers

But you all say Igboho is fighting for his people in the right way and kanu is fighting in the wrong way, but Igboho has basically done all kanu has done

Can you now see the hypocrisy, can you now see these men hands were tied to do what they did because fulanis who are bent on exterminating their people don't dialogue but need force and the security is aiding them to it

Igboho hasn't killed anyone! Don't rope him with anything! He chased out Uselesss Fulani Terrorists in the forests and that's allowed! Forest isn't a house! Only lunatics & criminals stay in the forest and thus, will be treated like lunatics & criminals!
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by godlessmind: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Our darling daddy must fight Nnamdi Kanu even with his last blood, because this Nnamdi Kanu is the reason inflation hit this country in our sweet daddy administration, this Nnamdi Kanu is the reason for insurgency in North, this Nnamdi Kanu is the reason for high

illiteracy in north, this Nnamdi Kanu is the reason almajiris is littered everywhere in north, infact Nnamdi Kanu is the reason Yusuf crashed his power bike.. and you say that our darling daddy shouldn't fight Nnamdi Kanu..sir you're a joker.

To our beloved bandits and bokoharam keep on killing at will , you guys are been covered by our darling daddy.

grin nice write up I can't stop laughing �
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

Igboho hasn't killed anyone! Don't rope him with anything! He chased out Uselesss Fulani Terrorists in the forests and that's allowed! Forest isn't a house! Only lunatics & criminals stay in the forest and thus, will be treated like lunatics & criminals!
Argue with facts

Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Kagd10: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Argue with facts

It was igangan people who descended on the seriki lunatic that always kidnapped the igangan people and killed them if ransoms weren't given to him. He was met with his evils. It wasn't Igboho who did that. Also, that rubbish hut was in bushes! I repeat only criminals and lunatics stay in bushes!
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

It was igangan people who descended on the seriki lunatic that always kidnapped the igangan people and killed them if ransoms weren't given to him. He was met with his evils. It wasn't Igboho who did that. Also, that rubbish hut was in bushes! I repeat only criminals and lunatics stay in bushes!
like I said argue with facts

Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Kagd10: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
like I said argue with facts

Yes! Fulani Terrorists should be taken out of Yorubaland! What's there to argue about that? Point is Igboho has been combing the bushes which shouldn't be anyone's problem. Rather we should support and hail him. Is bush a place where sane people live?
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Danzakidakura(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Stop dragging Igbogho into your nonsense. He has never carried arms against government or mobilized youths to rebel. All he has ever done was chase away killer herdsmen from Southwest and save lives. It really gets me annoyed when you Fulani asslickers keep roping in a freedom fighter with terrorists. They don't share the same goal.
are you serious right now. But you said MNK is a Terrorist with his IPOB.
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

Yes! Fulani Terrorists should be taken out of Yorubaland! What's there to argue about that? Point is Igboho has been combing the bushes which shouldn't be anyone's problem. Rather we should support and hail him. Is bush a place where sane people live?
I don't disagree with removing Fulani terrorists from forest

Kanu is doing same but somehow they say it's a problem
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by Kagd10: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't disagree with removing Fulani terrorists from forest

Kanu is doing same but somehow they say it's a problem

I don't have a problem with Kanu tho. Some said he was supporting the killing of security men and destroying the police stations. He probably has his reasons considering these people are saboteurs who aid these killer herdsmen. As for Igboho, he has been all about driving out killer herdsmen from the forest!
Re: Fight Banditry, Insurgency, Not Kanu, Umar Tells FG by NGpatriot: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Edo not Igbo actually

Let me inform you that this country called Nigeria is a sham, why are we in the south always the one adhering to one nigeria rules even when it's against our existence as humans.

But in the north they have parallel rules and what benefits their region comes first not nigeria rules

Even when all the laws of Nigeria favours north yet they organized a bandit/Terrorist union which is killing the same Nigeria security personnel, destroying properties etc

They get ransom for results but tell us how to react even when they are the aggressors in our regions.

I don't not deny nnamdi kanu has a hand in ESN UGM, the thing is did he suddenly choose to go this way no

ESN was set up as a reaction to fight fulani Terrorists, UGM became necessary when it was obvious the FG was aiding the fulanis to commit these crimes.

They didn't have issues with these police even when they were rubbing them in mud and killing Ipob

It was when it was obvious they were aiding the genocide by fulanis

So you can see how the off shoot of ESN and subsequently UGM came about

They couldn't just watch and be going to press, waving placard that never works where people were dieing

All of these both Ipob,kanu,ESN,ugm were a reaction to FG delibrate goofs

The UGM was trying to dislodge the security from their region since they had turned themselves to Terrorists of the people

The moment you start looking at it from the proper angle that we are all subjugated by the so called Nigeria laws for fulanis to control and take us over the better

Northerners don't see anything in Nigeria laws, we are the ones placing it over our people

The people superceed what ever fulani laws

I can assure you that even Igboho knew the Fulani government and security is aiding the fulani terrorists

Remember they even protected fulanis in the bush after they just finished killing and stopped Igboho from entering the forest

The only reason Igboho wasn't attacking the police etc is because he knew he didn't have a United Yoruba behind him to support

It's not as if Igboho wouldn't have done the same

Their issue was against the FG, but it was actually against their own people because they killed more of their own people than government people.

Their issue was against the FG, but they end up slaughtering 10 innocent little igbo girls for fetish and babalawo juju, their own children, other people's kids right there in igbo land.

I just don't know how you people sleep at night with your insane justification of stone age behavior, sadistic acts and gross barbarity. Something is seriously wrong with you people.

Just too sad..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In 5 New Permanent Secretaries / Sunday Igboho Is Freed, Now On His Way To Germany Now / 30 Years After, Akwa Palm Set To Become Multibillion-dollar Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.