Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? (25419 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? by BabbanBura(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2021
You are tired of your job or you need a side hustle then click the link below and be ready to market online and it pays.

https://share.socialrebel.co/Obus60
Re: What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? by emmanuel1277: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
iLegendd:
Which job? Una give me job? cheesy

Tip to avoid poverty

Create a high-in-demand evergreen digital contents that can never grow old from century to century and can generate you money while you sleep. With this, you're rest-assured of wealth for life.

Example

There are millions of 1-minute-men around the world and they secretly need a natural and permanent solution that doesn't require drugs, concoction, desensitizer, alcohol, etc.

This is an evergreen problem and I have been through it. After I solved it, I exposed the secret in a book called Lasticle.

Hundreds of men have bought it and more are still buying it till eternity. They always come back to shower praises of how it changed their lives. This single book has generated millions of Naira and it's sold in every country around the world.

With this book alone, the author can't fold or lack money because there are always millions of men ready to buy. As long as sex exists and men want to last long, the author will never lack money.

That, my dear, is a financial backup plan. So, this is why I said everyone should have a digital product to escape poverty or bankruptcy.

Bro I need a little help to get out of a daire need situation
I have been asking for help here
But bro it seems what you said on one of your thread then is true
No body dey reason me ....some even dey call me scammer
Bro if you fit help with no matter how small I go too appreciate
I just need I one time pull up here bro
First bank
Abraham
Bro I go let you know when things settle
I will appreciate anything man
Na you be my last resort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.