Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns (24331 Views)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / Insinsecurity: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corp Members Trained To Use Gun- Ishaku / Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by slimfit1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
If this man had a brain he would be very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Elock1: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
angry
lilvicky68:
Nice statement coming from an Aboki..
What's nice about the statement
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Afonjashapmouth: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Instead on making our NYSC 1 year of apprenticeship in which each person can decide to try to field or stick to one under the regular payment scheme and of course with well screened and accredited hubs. Youths can decide to venture into some specific fields after self discovery and the education will harness it all.. No they want innocent souls coming out of school trauma to start handling weapons ? Are we breeding kidnappers or machineries? This old folks needs to take wearing of thick caps easy cos their head sure does alot of overheating. Exposing the already angry lots to weapon usage and before we know the zeal to own one becomes the new crave. Some leaders are not worth leading a prayer meeting not to talk of communities.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by thundafire: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
We are looking for way to have all such of retards in the society. FIRE SERVICE will soon be having guns kai
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by nurez305(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oloriburuku people
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by MrJames007: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by sammirano: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
That bastatd
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beginning with your children, Sir.
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by FlexRemedy: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
This one brain no dey work again.....because how can u be in a good state and say such.... Werey somebody....
My question is was is own service's two years at all
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Harmattan123(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
C'mon, let's show them how we do it

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Fescoblack(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
What if the reason for handling the gun to curb security leads to further insecurity ? Abi this one think say na every graduate sane.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by omoteacher(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021

Later you arrest them for possession of illegal

arms. To be trained as military but face

bandits in physical fight... Sir, you're MAD !!
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Felabrity: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Idiat

Why not make it forever

Muumu
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
shocked

Just imagine the kind country i share with some people..!

God why me..?
Why me..?

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by akilo1: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
It is finish. ..see the kind of people we have as governor?who do this to us?

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by daydalho: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
na wa o..
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by OkoroPeugeot(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
4 years is better
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by mauchiz: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
“If they can go out of this country and capture somebody who is declaring independence, why is it impossible for them to defend our people who are being killed in the farms?” Ishaku queried

Please ask Buhari
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Ooye12: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
I just Dey regret everyday I was born in this sh**t ass country
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol..
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Naijayouth(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
blessochampion:
One day, this country will have the right set of leaders who will eventually take us to the "promise land".

Maybe 40 years' time, who knows.
Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by mukthar2000(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
See thinking, so what they study as course for years in school should be useless abii,Collecte sence .
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by planetx: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nlanders talk tough online all the time, but when there is a suggestion they can be mobilised for war you see them backpedaling and raining curses on the person suggesting.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by mukthar2000(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
mukthar2000:
See thinking, so what they study as course for years in school should be useless abii,Collecte sence .

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by starlingbawa(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Tyranny: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
God! I'm loving this! Can't wait to send 'em bandits to God!
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by officialfoodie: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Youth corpers must learn to handle guns so you can carry them to fight the same terrorists that you sponsor. Then they are killed and you return their bodies to their parents and turn around to pay BH huge sums of money, fly them abroad then bring them back to contest in elections.

Your IDPs are in their camps getting impregnated by security agents, living in squalor and diseases, yet you pay huge ransoms to the terrorists you sponsor. Now na NYSC blood dey hungry una.

All of una dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by specialmati(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin my country people una they hear abi
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Michealscofield(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
What do you expect from a Aboki
Always saying Rubbish
Aboki brain just be like fish bone
Always choking us with their fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by OgaRico(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
If this should ever happen having in mind the high level of unemployment in Nigeria,surely most ex Corps members will be gainfully self employed and I believe you know what I mean by that.

ARMED ROBBERS everywhere!!
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by justifyme(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.