Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns (24322 Views)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / Insinsecurity: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corp Members Trained To Use Gun- Ishaku / Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by MummyD2020(f): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please where is his child?
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Hestywhyt(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
It’s like God will Punish this one and his generation abi..eleribu eyan
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Olatemiseeni24: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2021
All this our leader just dey look for one way or the other to kill the youths. It shall not be well with u ishaqu Darius for making this stupid statement.
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Thegoodone13(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Its not a bad idea but after the training, the federal Government should post anyone that have interest to military or paramilitary
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Tundex911: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2021
I guess this is another mentally challenge man...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by BigSam13: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2021
This guy na animal
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by Noblex2011(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
He should make sure that his children will be part of those that will be trained for carry gun
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by UCHIHAmask: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
blessochampion:
One day, this country will have the right set of leaders who will eventually take us to the "promise land".

Maybe 40 years' time, who knows.
you are Chronically myopia,i despise people like you....(i didn't mean this an insult,i just can't help it)
nigeria has been on decline since 1960,we all see it,aside statistics and the events unfolding,common sense tells us that things would go worst if nothing is done to change the system of goverment itself...
nigerians are docile and helplessly hoping againt hope itself,they rather insult GOD by spiritually praying for nigeria than physically clamouring for a change in govermental system just as many top countries once did.

that is why i support disintegration..
Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by blessochampion(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol.
Next time you want to type, always remember to use "I" when referring to yourself instead of "i". You also need to learn how to add spacing. Don't just use ellipsis anyhow. Always capitalize Nouns.

I get your point. If I were you, I will lecture people on why they should change their thinking as opposed to telling them "I despise people you".

UCHIHAmask:

you are Chronically myopia,i despise people like you....(i didn't mean this an insult,i just can't help it)
nigeria has been on decline since 1960,we all see it,aside statistics and the events unfolding,common sense tells us that things would go worst if nothing is done to change the system of goverment itself...
nigerians are docile and helplessly hoping againt hope itself,they rather insult GOD by spiritually praying for nigeria than physically clamouring for a change in govermental system just as many top countries once did.

that is why i support disintegration..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.