Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? (789 Views)

Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? / Please Who Know The Name Of This And How Much They Sell It. / +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2021
I bought R.C in a park. The drink looks identical to the real(skeptical). My main ish is the content,it taste like sacarine,water and cola tastner.

Have anybody experienced this

1 Like

Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Cerebellum: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
If you ask me, who A go ask to ask to answer your askgrin

But sha dey reduce your soda intake o OP, so your....no go....when you won ...that girl you dey travel go seegrin

1 Like

Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by lilvicky68(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2021
I experienced same thing in Enugu... Pepsi no dey taste like Pepsi.. nutri c even better pass the mirinda there..

2 Likes

Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Cerebellum:
If you ask me, who A go ask to ask to answer your askgrin

onye mbu grin .

i don dipose am.. i place order for Henessy wink
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
I experienced same thing in Enugu... Pepsi no dey taste like Pepsi.. nutri c even better pass the mirinda there..

If it was to be nutri c i would not even be complianing. This one is like sacarin cola tastner :\
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by lilvicky68(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

If it was to be nutri c i would not even be complianing. This one is like sacarin cola tastner :\
All this developers at work..

1 Like

Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Cerebellum: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

onye mbu grin .

i don dipose am.. i place order for Henessy wink

Lol...grin

Wetin be onye mbu
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Countenance123: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
I bought a popular drink last week. It tasted like my girlfriend's squirt

3 Likes

Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Cerebellum: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:

Ewoooo...

So nah stainless cup you dey use collect her squirt drink when u do the do....

Chai!...Which kain mumu pikin be this ntori oloun
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Countenance123: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Cerebellum:

Ewoooo...

So nah stainless cup you dey use collect her squirt drink when u do the do....

Chai!...Which kain mumu pikin be this ntori oloun
Most drinks these days are fake. I wouldnt believe it. If I didn't know the taste of my girlfriend's squirt I wouldn't have realized it. I,m settling for yoghurt nowadays
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I bought R.C in a park. The drink looks identical to the real(skeptical). My main ish is the content,it taste like sacarine,water and cola tastner.

Have anybody experienced this

were you expecting it to taste like Hennessy?
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Countenance123:

obara jesus angry
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...grin
Wetin be onye mbu
king undecided
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2021
anthonyuncle:

were you expecting it to taste like Hennessy?
atleast champaign.
Re: The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? by Cerebellum: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

king undecided

Lol..Okay, sir

(1) (Reply)

Coded Place For Runs Girls / She Needs Advice / ....still Waiting For My Virgin Prince Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.