Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

+18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) (1172 Views)

Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2022
I saw this picture of a pregnant woman who delivered safely in a park on Facebook. Is good to see that the mother and New born are well. Is God not awesome?

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by GGGPassword: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=112169001][/quote]

You are really sick. Why would you drop those images here. Must you be the one to post the images? No respect for human at all.
Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
That is awesome God is so faithful
congratulation

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy

HMMMM!
WHAT A SAFE DELIVERY.. WONDERFUL.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

First and second pix should've been censored.

Respect to all women out there, y'all are heroes.

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by silvoclaira: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Baby named PARK is born.

I commend the PARK DELIVERY TEAM especially the old woman and the man for a welldone job.

Congrats to the mum and the Dad

2 Likes

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by blazingblender(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2022
See as the woman position
Mehn any woman that just delivered as child deserves an award
That shit ain't easy
That idiot videoing under deserves a serious slap

2 Likes

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Babys name is PARK

shocked

Since it's in the west, I won't be surprised if they named the baby Park

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Islandlady(f): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Awwn this so sweet

I hope the other gender are seeing this...the strength of a woman who give life grin

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2022
It is not easy cheesy, and congrats to the mama for a successful delivery.

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
GGGPassword:

You are really sick. Why would you drop those images here. Must you be the one to post the images? No respect for human at all.

You are sicker to have viewed it.....didn't you see discretion before clicking.

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by silvoclaira: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

First and second pix should've been censored.

Respect to all women out there, y'all are heroes.
Respect to men too. Becoz all some women think and see is opening pussi and bringing baby to the table, and thats itshocked

3 Likes

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by illicit(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Baby named PARK is born.

I commend the PARK NURSES especially the old woman and the man for a welldone job.

Or Parker

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by incandescentena: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2022
silvoclaira:
Baby named PARK is born.

I commend the PARK DELIVERY TEAM especially the old woman and the man for a welldone job.

wow! That woman might be mentally unbalance roaming the park and she got help and a safe delivery.

If it were to be in my country naija, were a "mad woman" under bridge enter labor, everyperson around will stay faraway watching the woman and taking videos, instead to help her in anyway, or call the medics

Nigeria is a terible nation under god

1 Like

Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by temielects(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
See as the woman position
Mehn any woman that just delivered as child deserves an award
That shit ain't easy
That idiot videoing under deserves a serious slap
mehn my thoughts like yours
Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Benki003(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
;DNow I understand what my mom means by I sheeted you out grin grin
Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by Nyascobar1414: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
So na dis hole some men dey wan fill am with their d!ck
Life ehh!
Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by posty56: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided they should have try and cover her with something na? the first pics ain't looking nice
Re: +18: Woman Delivered Baby In The Park (pic) by posty56: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
So na dis hole some men dey wan fill am with their d!ck

Life ehh!
when we tell no*ggas say their banny they probably fake orgasm they think say na play ,do your own ,cum in peace and leave the rest for that gender

(1) (Reply)

She Used Anger As An Excuse To Have Sex With Me / Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria / How To Eat On A Anabolic Steroid Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.