Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO (73093 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by whodeyhere: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
some Nland boys are way too loud, even the ones that does not have the courage to say hi to any lady will come here and say anything about ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Graysons: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Lmao igbos

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2021
This was not true... Why people want to exaggerate things? Nigeria was not that bad as people trying to portray it

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by mecussey(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2021
observer24:

Nobody forces anybody. Most women engage in this freely and afterwards cry victim. If a man wants sex in return for assistance, you can easily say NO and move on. If you weren't raped, then you agreed to have sex in return for assistance rendered. That's consent. No pressures. No force. No advantage taken. You have willpower. Say NO and stop crying victim.
e

She wan eat cake and still have it

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by CsRockefeller(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Annychibest:

Clap for yourself... Award � Winner.

Like sleeping with 200 girls will add money to your account.

I bet you, na diseases, evil spirits and curses you go inherit from sleeping around. Try am..

All your money go finish for hospital, for your mind now, you go say, condom dey, abi? That condom go break..

Na infection, unwanted pregnancies, curses and evil spirit you will end up with by the year runs out. I wish you good luck in your sexcapades.

grin grin
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Unrated900(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Cokahot:
Even in urban areas,u can sleep with a gal with shawama, catfish,croaker fish,name it,cars,gadgets,gold necklace like real karats,house,apartment,any lady. Unless the lady no just like u

With this you mentioned
The lady must sleep with you
Ladies no Dey after like or hate
All they wanted is what you v named fiammm
You don knack them

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Cokahot: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2021
I can rem 1gal I Bleep so hard,she kept coming back. Thank God I no shoot cum inside her. Big thick dick no be moi moi
Unrated900:

With this you mentioned
The lady must sleep with you
Ladies no Dey after like or hate
All they wanted is what you v named fiammm
You don knack them

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by wildikeman(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which state are you referring to, it must be east

LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by wildikeman(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
3gpvids:

you be one of them

One of who

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Calitoscassius(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Annychibest:

Clap for yourself... Award � Winner.

Like sleeping with 200 girls will add money to your account.

I bet you, na diseases, evil spirits and curses you go inherit from sleeping around. Try am..

All your money go finish for hospital, for your mind now, you go say, condom dey, abi? That condom go break..

Na infection, unwanted pregnancies, curses and evil spirit you will end up with by the year runs out. I wish you good luck in your sexcapades.
Yea! you wish! grin these things doesn't happen they are all in your crazy head.

People have done worst than have sex with 200 women and they are still alive, well and wealthy. Wake up! from your wild crazy imaginations

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by temi1290: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
neyoohhh:

It's a theoretical question, so don't take it too seriously. Just trying to find out something since it appears you seem to understand the underlying issues especially with your quote

"Men corrupt women with money then say women are corrupting them".

Here's the question.

Would African/Nigeria women accept Arab styled patriachy of female chastity/ modesty if they can get socio economic protection like it is in say Kuwait. (Controlled patriachy)..

Essentially no western type of freedom's but there's social protection.

Valid question
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Paswill(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaybae:
It's bad to take advantage of people because you want to help them, for guys and men using money or other things to lure small small girls, karma will soon knock on your door. Can't we assist without any attachments? What is your gain after 5minutes advantage of them? Maybe part of the glory you are managing has even been destroyed in the process.

Since when did trade by barter become exploitation? People can be funny...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
BigDick70inch:

19b.....
Served in agbogugu to be precise......
I served in umuhu at awgu girls
U go remember our lgi na mr chinedu
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by BigDick70inch(m): 2:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
I served in umuhu at awgu girls
U go remember our lgi na mr chinedu

Yeah!!!
That funny man.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by hectorswag(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Be doubting.

Spaghetti can get you true love in Kogi State
Lol problem really dey dis country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by SunShowAfrica: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Research
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by SunShowAfrica: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Researching
Research
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by SunShowAfrica: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kondomatic:
Be doubting.

Spaghetti can get you true love in Kogi State

grin
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VenumX: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by SunShowAfrica: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
VenumX:

Spill
send me an email on
tobfndoeh@gmail.com
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VenumX: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunShowAfrica:
send me an email on
tobfndoeh@gmail.com

If you can't paste it here, forget it.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by SunShowAfrica: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
VenumX:

If you can't paste it here, forget it.

Open a disposable mail of follow me and I'll send you
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VenumX: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
SunShowAfrica:

Open a disposable mail of follow me and I'll send you

Are you afraid? Send the pics...I take screenshots then u delete.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VenumX: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Longbolaaa hiv satanicsatanist:
I f*CK SisterFire and Amatarasha for free. u dey fear? Dm am na

Take your big empty head back to your dead thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by muheeb01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is sad can you imagine

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.