Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO (73115 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by batb: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2021
VillagePipu:

Romanticising and eulogizing poverty. May whatever god you worship deliver you.
You are the ignorant one, she telling the fact and progress of body experience after food!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by 3gpvids: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2021
wildikeman:

I'm an NIN enrollment officer. It's free!
you be one of them
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by 3gpvids: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
babington91:

On top NIN
Shame catch me

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Raph82:
God will dry up their financial source and they will become subject of ridicule before men. I have seen a multimillionaire become a street beggar in this same country, so God can do it. I hate it when people use their resources in a negative way.

So he became poor coz he was womanising?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Cokahot:
Even in urban areas,u can sleep with a gal with shawama, catfish,croaker fish,name it,
Are you sure not in Lagos o
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Be doubting.

Spaghetti can get you true love in Kogi State
Hahahha grin grin
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:
It's bad to take advantage of people because you want to help them, for guys and men using money or other things to lure small small girls, karma will soon knock on your door. Can't we assist without any attachments? What is your gain after 5minutes advantage of them? Maybe part of the glory you are managing has even been destroyed in the process.
As if this girls didn't show us shege, when we are busy giving them free love and the little money we have they took as stupid following sugar daddy up and down, you think I pity this girls never

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2021
3gpvids:
Gals got fccked to get NIN

E SHOCK moi
Jesu!!!!
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
killALIEN:
Its worse in the Northern parts of Nigeria. I just feel so sory for the hausa girls and women. No difference from a dog. #Sad
Lies from the pit of hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Realtalk20:

A plate of indomie? With coke? For Wetin?

In port Harcourt with N500 they will open legs

Infact when I went to Akwa ibom I saw girls that will Shag you for gala
Haha
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
mrchineke:
We need BIRTH CONTROL in this country. The wretched poor should be prevented from having multiple children and a man with economic prospects should be stopped from getting married!!!!
I hope the government will hear this your advice crime will reduce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Agoziewin(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
This story ain't funny at all.
With the way things are going no, what's the fate of Nigeria poverty level in the next decade Time will come when it will be cat and dog scenario.... God help us and divide Nigeria
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2021
DonBenny77:
No be only Enugu
For my village aboki don chop tire
grin
Which village? And do you mean aboki women?
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hezmatosky: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Na lie joor. No sane Nigerian man will have a girl with a bottle of coke thereafter. Lies from the pit of hell. If you're seeking for help go straight and say it. Stop spoiling our names cry
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Can girls/ladies ever assist guys, even he is dying?
Valid question
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
AnanseK:
How many girls can I get for a Lorry load of onions? All the girls in that LGA I believe, since they love onions.

The land of the developers indeed.
Like 10
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
batb:

You are the ignorant one, she telling the fact and progress of body experience after food!

Another malnourished pauper. Look at this one justifying sex for food.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
wildikeman:

I'm an NIN enrollment officer. It's free!
Which state are you referring to, it must be east
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2021
bigcee:

Are you talking from experience? grin grin grin
Bad boy grin grin
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin funny but sincere, it is what it is. If anyone doesn't like it they should go and donate free food to these women, simple! Some people come on here to criticise other people yet they haven't done anything to help the starving women, and also is it only women who are starving? Men are starving too. Why is no one mentioning starving men?
Valid question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by atheistandproud(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2021
extol1:

but we are told the north are decent and doesn't engage in such act

Them dey doke fire

Left Right

I've lived there. I don see their doings.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by myami: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:

guy even for dt urban areas naim easy pass....all dis ur list too cost n above 1k na...i de tell u say guys de lash easily for uyo by just buying fried yam, akara n potatoes with less than 400 budget n d bea go follow u go jus follow u go ous for all nite enddless kpashing n go still de ask u if u go even dey around till u tire for kpekus as long as food dey...hunger dey badly
akwaibom here i come. Ekaete and ufot go hear am
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by gentleibraheem(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaybae:
It's bad to take advantage of people because you want to help them, for guys and men using money or other things to lure small small girls, karma will soon knock on your door. Can't we assist without any attachments? What is your gain after 5minutes advantage of them? Maybe part of the glory you are managing has even been destroyed in the process.

Most people are not really interested in sex after helping young girls. But the disdain of been looked upon and referred to as mugu/maga (foolish) is painful walai.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
observer24:

Nobody forces anybody. Most women engage in this freely and afterwards cry victim. If a man wants sex in return for assistance, you can easily say NO and move on. If you weren't raped, then you agreed to have sex in return for assistance rendered. That's consent. No pressures. No force. No advantage taken. You have willpower. Say NO and stop crying victim.

100%
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Kokaine:
sadYou don't know the meaning if responsibility maybe because of your age or poor exposure. You think I actually care about who is Igbo or Hausa or Christian or Muslim. The point I am raising is: wars start from verbal attacks. And at the end, even your so called mature ass would not be safe wherever you are. Stop been stupid

Stop being, not been, you dumb animal.
If you have issues, address them directly instead of crying like a dog. That's why you backward fools can't compete and excel outside Nigeria.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
It's not our fault.

When you give most of them food/money with your church mind with no intention of collecting anything in return they call you mugu...... Nigerian girls are so annoying at times, I would rather help a fellow guy in need than waste my money on one stup!d girl.
True na we have been given them free money before but they take us as stupid we stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by seyz91(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Abi na cheesy

Girls
Mumu gan
paulolee:

guy even for dt urban areas naim easy pass....all dis ur list too cost n above 1k na...i de tell u say guys de lash easily for uyo by just buying fried yam, akara n potatoes with less than 400 budget n d bea go follow u go jus follow u go ous for all nite enddless kpashing n go still de ask u if u go even dey around till u tire for kpekus as long as food dey...hunger dey badly
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Hassanmaye(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Kaiser20:

Only in Nigeria:
Buhari is president
Buhari is the governor
Buhari is the Senator
Buhari is the Federal Rep. at NASS
Buhari is the LGA chairperson
Buhari is the Councilor
Leave the fool
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by gentleibraheem(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Sterope:
Food makes you comfortable, tired and relaxed. It might be more about eating and after eating feelings on the body rather than the food itself.

don't do this cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Revolva(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
It's not our fault.

When you give most of them food/money with your church mind with no intention of collecting anything in return they call you mugu...... Nigerian girls are so annoying at times, I would rather help a fellow guy in need than waste my money on one stup!d girl.

That truth bro ...these gals are evil in nature ..many of them will bite and even cut off the finger that feeds them

I don't like helping any naija gal except that gal is known by me for a long time and I know her reach house .

I can take the risk ..I may not be a lover ..haha but if I see potentials to help I will

But all these ones that were right jeans and carrying long locks with andriod fones around marketing themselves on chat apps are basically runs gal ..and will be future runs gals...oga if u help them ..na u sabi

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by danuzochukwu: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Sometimes i wonder how people view this thing called sexual intercourse. Those women were complaining about how a plate of indomie and bottle of coke can get you a girl and her body. How much do they want men to be giving, are they prostitute, or after giving them indomie and coke are they being raped? It's a high time we stop seeing sexual intercourse between man and woman as buy and sell activities, instead in many cases a consensual agreement between two adult to play with each other's body, in the process maybe a bottle of coke or malt will be involved mainly from the men simply because most of the time it's the ladies that visit for sex. So the women group should preach more about moral decadence instead of blaming it on poverty, men and a plate of indomie and a bottle of coke. Because they are not forced to eat indomie, drink coke then afterword have sex, they are doing it on their own volition and catching fun simple.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by whippersnapper(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Nigerians dey really suffer Sha grin
you sure me i no dey see those kind girls ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.