Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (77790 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Life
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Franking: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Time for everything. Rest in peace even though ur supposed miracles were all fake.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on God's general
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Continue to rest in the Lord's bossom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnmnbZb59a8&t=106s
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by cjayro12345: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Makanaki127: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:
So this man is truly dead.

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

Black people when una go get sense?
When will you people realise that pastorship is hustle just like yahoo?
Pray make u no die like am oh, because as I day see am so is like yours will be worst than his own oh
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ruggman:

Repent before it is too late , hell is real

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

children of hate, like your father the devil so you are you wasted sperm.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Parizz: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Franking:
Time for everything. Rest in peace even though ur supposed miracles were all fake.
proof
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Obidiugwu: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP great man...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Fred55: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace, you have successful completed your work. Heaven rejoice over you.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by lildush(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

May God have mercy on u. For Ur information. All man must taste death.. Dere is time for everything. Time to be born and time to die. He was human just like u n I. He did d work of God. He became perfect. Dat is y God had to call him.. one more thing.. receive some sense in Jesus name.. amen
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by pacespot(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Ruggman: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=103493864]
Have you been there?
Those that told you about Hell are creating Heaven on their own land.
Have you been to Silicone Valley, Florida, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Bahamas?
That is them replicating what they think heaven will look like here on earth that they are sure exists and enjoying it while you wallow in the deep foolishness of "Hallelujah"
Haven't you come to the e realisation that you black people are the devil and your land the hell.
Courtsey of their brainwashing and the scammers that are operating the business church enterprises of black hell countries [/quot

See yourself inflicted sickness, to you man can create or build a glorious city and yet you don't believe that God.who created man can build something more glorious and enduring

CONSCIENCE IS AN OPEN WOUND THAT ONLY TRUTH CAN HEAL.
KNOWLEDGE ACCEPTANCE OF CHRIST SALVING GRACE IS ALL YOU NEED.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Midas01: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Go and search youtube, you'll see real life testimonies from actual people so you have no excuse.
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You are a big fool
Is Mohammed no die?

Elijah no die?
Moses no die?
Your death will be like where a vulture died.
Mark my words

And accident will.kill u soonest
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Ursulaa(f): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.
If the person should come back and tell u, u still won’t believe .To one who believes, no explanation is necessary. To one who doesn’t, no explanation is possible.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by BKayy: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Headachetoigboh:

You are a big fool
Is Mohammed no die?

Elijah no die?
Moses no die?
Your death will be like where a vulture died.
Mark my words

And accident will.kill u soonest
There is one thing about me, whatever people wish unto me happens to them.
Its a gift.
In your next life, don't wish things anyhow on the Internet
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by fineberry(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Watching it as we speak
So sad, rest soldier of Christ kiss
Did our local stations show it?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Mechejy: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
He has completed his agreement with them In their secret society and gave up as time don reach. I pity those who have not repented thinking this man will lead them to Jesus Christ. A man who have no testimony of his salvation. He told the world he repented from his mother’s womb. He has no mentor .yet believes God is using him. He sees what would happen to a country or individual in future but could not see when his six story building was about to fall and killing many lives. He forgot that in prophesy charity biggins at home.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
vibre:

Oga go and rest, did he ever tell you that he will not die? The Bible says everyone will die so what the hell are you ranting about? All the prophets in the Bible died when their time came and everyone of us will die too when it's our time, it's as natural as you eating, drinking and shitting. Stop using someone's death as an opportunity to mock people.

Don't waste your time bro. They won't understand. To me, TBJ is the greatest.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
fineberry:
Did our local stations show it?

No, only Emmanuel TV
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace Sir
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Franking: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Parizz:
proof

Ask TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Elvisgolden: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

We know say your foolishness nor be ordinary before...wetin we nor know before be say the person when go cure this your foolishness don die, while the person when make you foolish still dey alive.....
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Continue to rest in peace sir.
If you haven't watched a loved one in the position that TB Joshua is in, you won't understand what his family feels right now. Especially when it was a sudden death.
It's breaks the heart, makes you ask God questions, make you wonder the essence of life when at the end of it all, you will fall asleep forever. Makes you wonder if you will be mourned when your turns comes, if your body will even be found. Make you wonder why you shouldn't just end now now instead of waiting for it to end without you being prepared or at the sweetest stage or time of your life.
I watched my 37yrs old mom lying in that position TB Joshua is in 13yrs ago and the memory doesn't seem to be fading.
People just learn to live with it bearing in mind that it will be their turn one day. A day they don't know.
My mom also passed away seven months ago and the memory doesn't seem to be fading away

Most of the people who spew thrash here haven't experienced the pains of losing a loved one
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Some people's foolishness be like akube material e no dey expire
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Prophet777: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
You will be greatly missed great man of God.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by orlaglobal234: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sleep well the great man of God and man of people i believe that you did not died but you're resting in kingdom of our God, good night man of people
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Xantel(f): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on great man cry cry
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by celebgists01: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Iwu ezigbo afanu
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2021
tosyne2much:
My mom also passed away seven months ago and the memory doesn't seem to be fading away

Most of the people who spew thrash here haven't experienced the pains of losing a loved one
Yeah. Most of them don't know at all. RIP, becomes hard to say when it's your loved one. You feel like not saying rest in peace will make them come back alive. I understand your pain quite well. A special kind of pain that I've lived with for years and it's doesn't seem to heal. Sorry about your Mom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.