Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (77829 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by dairo123: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
My prophet rest on. Glorious exit.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cant someone resurrect him
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:
So this man is truly dead.

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

Black people when una go get sense?
When will you people realise that pastorship is hustle just like yahoo?

So because he battled spirits he shouldn't die abi?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Tupaq: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by clockwisereport: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Even his master Jesus died.

Who is he not to die?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by wevwon: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

as you write I see emptiness of your soul,the question is when are you going to fill the emptiness,by giving your life to Christ.to rest have of mind.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Poanan: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

How did Jesus die?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

He died peacefully. So you expect a pastor not to die? Don't call him yahoo
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Edunwa302(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Goodbye great man
Your name will never be forgotten
You impacted lifes and entire world felt your great impact.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Mayb thats how God wanting it
A lot things we human cant understand
Jus do good nd stay good
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Amustical(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest well God's general. Watching it live here
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Trilionaire: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
richmond500:
u are only conscious because of the complexity of ur formation.
U are nothing but a biological robot, when u die, everything shuts down and u lost all ur neurons and everything that makes u complex, u loose the ability to reason, ability to talk and think, there is nothing like supernatural, the earth is so complex that with just elements u can create anything that can reason on its own, the pains u feel is due to complexity of the elements in u, the love, anxiety, fear etc aren't real, its just ur brain deceiving u.

Can't u reason that these men of God can't really do anything outside the natural like it was in the bible where people pray and fire fall from heaven or can't these juju do something?

The white that gave u the religion don't even use it as we do.

Christianity/Muslim is only a way of life, not a to or die affair

I'm not a religious bigot.. I don't even do religion, I'm just a freethinker. I take Dante's inferno as something closest to what the afterlife may look like for evil doers.. The holy books of Hinduism and bhuddism do tell more about life after death. I do believe there's a repercussion (good or bad) for every living souls earthy deeds. It's a give and take world and so it is in the spirit realm.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Olao2233: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in perfect peace ...
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by futurerex: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Mr nitwit, stop making f00l of yourself on public forum. Death is normal & natural which everyone would taste one day.

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by OceanEye: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I understand what you mean. But his own case is different. At least there are people who mourns him because of his philanthropic approach to humanity. A lot of your so called yahoo boys don't have that kind of an attribute!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by McTobe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Contact me I will tell you how to verify that yourself apart from Spiritist books that people over there have to speak to mediumistic persons who in turn wrote down their experiences.
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by mygem: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Have you ever seen a living thing come from a non living thing.Of all the planets why is it that it’s only the earth that has humans…Have you seen a house without a builder…Have you ever wondered why we grow old when scientists have found out that our cells are capable of replacing themselves….There is much you need to ponder over in life and conclude that there is a creator and life has a purpose.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Oladeleenoch: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in perfect peace, the world will missed you
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Akharmony: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

i guess your parents should also dissapear into the thin air if theres any special way of dying.. Werey person with careless tlk.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Dchoice(f): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keep resting sir,we love you....
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Africana1123(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
1stKingharry:

Haba!
yes I always love him and I respect him so much...I just deh refer to those fools ,that say shit about the man•••but what they shame all of them! They even put BABA for show glass for everybody to see clearly lol :oRIp my mentor
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Ogaga87(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You spoke out of ignorance.. It's sad because you would have said same to Christ if you were born during the time he came to earth..
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Polynek(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Starzo: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

was he,like anyone,supposed to live forever??

try to dey talk with sense

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by McTobe(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
In reality you are the one with a faulty reasoning here( I don’t mean insult please), everything that lives in this material sphere must experience death or disintegration including planetary bodies. How then do you expect one human being not to die on account of his earthly mission or work? Moreover the man never said that he cannot die he is one natural fellow only highly misunderstood on account of his personal abilities
BKayy:

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy

Everybody dies
BKayy:

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MoonWater: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Death is sure for every human no matter how long
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by seyz91(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
You sef fit try go and carry camera with you with enough memory space so you go shoot enough video for both heaven and hell and come play am for us here when you come back

cheesy cheesy
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
There's nothing in this life, when it's your turn nothing can stop you from going, may God guide us all, continue to rest in peace TB Joshua, I'm not going to judge you, only God is capable of judgement.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Dachris72(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Legend, you're daddy and always be in our heart....Rest in peaceuntill we meet to part no more,IJN
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Let God be the one to judge, not you a mere human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.