Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (77837 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Have you been there?
Those that told you about Hell are creating Heaven on their own land.
Have you been to Silicone Valley, Florida, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Bahamas?
That is them replicating what they think heaven will look like here on earth that they are sure exists and enjoying it while you wallow in the deep foolishness of "Hallelujah"
Haven't you come to the e realisation that you black people are the devil and your land the hell.
Courtsey of their brainwashing and the scammers that are operating the business church enterprises of black hell countries
seun myn44 lalasticlala rule 2
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by ssssss7: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:
So this man is truly dead.

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

Black people when una go get sense?
When will you people realise that pastorship is hustle just like yahoo?
You are mad!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Chinny024(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
We are dust. Dust we shall return!!!
Rest in Peace!!!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Karozy: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=lilvicky68 post=103493084]
There's a time for everything..
RIP Prophet.
True
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
He used to wake the dead in this same place and now nobody to wake him up ..this life no just balance ..Rest On Sir
Even Jesus and other prophets who resurrected the dead people; they all died when thier time came so nobody lives forever.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by FarahAideed: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Emeka71:
Even Jesus and other prophets who resurrected the dead people; they all died when thier time came so nobody lives forever.

True ooo
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Karozy: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

So the man that battles different spirits from hell died just like that. No fight nothing.

You will remain a goat forever for typing this rubbish
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by EmmaLege: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by ozueozue(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

You're forgetting the fact he's just human, even the apostles of Christ died...Jesus Christ also tasted death since he came to be like man...so who's T B Joshua not to die.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Ayo2004: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Atrestineden:
It's crystal clear that this comment of yours is not pointing to our beloved Prophet TB Joshua who has gone home. You know he came, you can bear witness to the fact that he saw and he fought and surely without doubt you can testify that he conquered. �
Your type no dey hear
Happy gullible life

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by akin9ja78(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
You be oloribobo, we already know say pastor nor be God, depressed fellow
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MediMedi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bussy23:
Whether it's makes sense to you or not still doesn't make you have sense.
gettat
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
You will remain in my heart forever sir.

Emmanuel!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Continue to rest in peace sir.
If you haven't watched a loved one in the position that TB Joshua is in, you won't understand what his family feels right now. Especially when it was a sudden death.
It's breaks the heart, makes you ask God questions, make you wonder the essence of life when at the end of it all, you will fall asleep forever. Makes you wonder if you will be mourned when your turns comes, if your body will even be found. Make you wonder why you shouldn't just end now now instead of waiting for it to end without you being prepared or at the sweetest stage or time of your life.
I watched my 37yrs old mom lying in that position TB Joshua is in 13yrs ago and the memory doesn't seem to be fading.
People just learn to live with it bearing in mind that it will be their turn one day. A day they don't know.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by somehow: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Woke the dead?

Never heard, seen such before.

FarahAideed:
He used to wake the dead in this same place and now nobody to wake him up ..this life no just balance ..Rest On Sir
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Beey(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I think this is the best time to help you black monkeys break away from superstition and mysticism
So it’s not possible to get your point across without calling people names? I assume you are white? So disrespectful.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace God's General Senior prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua. Heaven is our last abode
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Mrkcee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in Power General. You will forever be missed.
Thank you for liberating many in our generation. cry
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by evans4luv: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

Thunder fire u idiot �
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

What exactly is your point?
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Wake the dead what does that mean, that's a gimmick
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Esseite:

Even christ died... so what are you saying?..
Christ did not dead, Christ resurrected
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by extroveee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
vibre:
Goodbye man, you've done your part. But seriously, I for like make one person come back from the dead confirm whether heaven and hell dey true true as dem dey tell us.

The truth is that even if one died and still come back and tells people that there's heavens and hell, (his death experience, what he saw on the other side) they won't believed, instead, they will find a way of disproving his/her assertions/experience scientifically giving his experience names such as he's under trauma, unconscious and or hallucinations.

Me personally I have died before and I clearly saw Jesus who restored me back to life on my way to hell. Believe you me am not a religious person but trust me there's heavens and there's a God up there.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by June12Buhari(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
KossyKiss97:
It's well

But why did they have to display him in a transparent coffin... It should have been private lying in state

Good question!

The answer is simple. It's for the Thomas among us that will say he didn't die or faked his death.

If you look closely at the comment section, you will see comments like "so this man is truly dead"
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Continue to rest in peace sir.
If you haven't watched a loved one in the position that TB Joshua is in, you won't understand what his family feels right now. Especially when it was a sudden death.
It's breaks the heart, makes you ask God questions, make you wonder the essence of life when at the end of it all, you will fall asleep forever. Makes you wonder if you will be mourned when your turns comes, if your body will even be found. Make you wonder why you shouldn't just end now now instead of waiting for it to end without you being prepared or at the sweetest stage or time of your life.
I watched my 37yrs old mom lying in that position TB Joshua is in 13yrs ago and the memory doesn't seem to be fading.
People just learn to live with it bearing in mind that it will be their turn one day. A day they don't know.

Prophet TB Joshua's death is not a sudden death. It was a prophetic death. Before Elijah was taken away, several prophets have gotten the revelation that Elijah was going. On his way , several prophets came to pay homage to him , while other children of prophets reminded Elisah that his Spiritual Father would be taken away.

What really happened at Synagogue is that the Church became big and very rich and ignored foundation and old members which I think made them or most of them to leave.

Since mid 90s, when TB Joshua was not rich , no white men, poor church and poor people. Joshua had predicted what the Church became today and about himself becoming very great, but with short but very eventful life. He was always saying he will leave a short eventful life accomplishing all he has come to do. The wife cannot claim she has not heard him saying this severally in the 90s.

I believed his visit to Bethlehem is the last thing on his Spiritual agenda. Since that visit, every other thing is just overtime. Imagine his daughter celebrating marriage thrice.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
babaolofin:

Prophet TB Joshua's death is not a sudden death. It was a prophetic death. Before Elijah was taken away, several prophets have gotten the revelation that Elijah was going. On his way , several prophets came to pay homage to him , while other children of prophets reminded Elisah that his Spiritual Father would be taken away.

What really happened at Synagogue is that the Church became big and very rich and ignored foundation and old members which I think made them or most of them to leave.

Since mid 90s, when TB Joshua was not rich , no white men, poor church and poor people. Joshua had predicted what the Church became today and about himself becoming very great, but with short but very eventful life. He was always saying he will leave a short eventful life accomplishing all he has come to do. The wife cannot claim she has not heard him saying this severally in the 90s.

I believed his visit to Bethlehem is the last thing on his Spiritual agenda. Since that visit, every other thing is just overtime. Imagine his daughter celebrating marriage thrice.
It wasn't sudden for you but no it was sudden for most of us who didn't know what you know.
May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by PecE2Make: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace. Amen!
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by June12Buhari(f): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jakumo:

You sure say di man nogo fiti wake up so?

As me I dey look am so ehhn, e be like say dat Pastor don begin dey take style ready to stand up Gbaragadaaa, broke dat glass and buss out !

People go scatter like fowl when de ting happen as I talk am. I know.

Naija pipu not dey waste time to pick race any time when wota wan begin dey pass garri, wey wahala wan happin, wey kasala wan buss.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You need slap, just that I can't find you to give you one
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by quadriolakunle(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
I am watching the live events, and i noticed there are two coffins there, the transparent one that we can the man TB, and the white one, covered and brought in ealrier.

Are there two corpse or, the transparent one is like an art work.
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by matt2mary: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP man of God
But he was not dressing like this when he was with us here na , he was dress like a Bishop here with a cinchure on his waist as he his lay on stage abi na my eyes alone see it
Continue to test with your maker
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by matt2mary: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP man of God
But he was not dressing like this when he was with us here na , he was dress like a Bishop here with a cinchure on his waist as he his lay on stage abi na my eyes alone see it
Continue to test with your maker

The poor people you feed would miss you
The Libyans returnee would miss you
The dubai returnee would miss you
Your congregations would miss you
Your chinko will miss you
Your family and friends would miss you
Nigeria as a whole would miss you, because you have helped the nigerian government to take care of their responsibilities for a long time by taking poor people out of the street and feeding them...
Re: TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Seeing that death is a necessary end, will come when it will come " Shakespeare 's __ Julius Caesar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.