Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

2 &3 Bedrooms Terrace For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 &3 Bedrooms Terrace For Sale (194 Views)

How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * / 2 Bedroom Terrace For Sale Christal Villa-uptown Court , Ibadan / I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 &3 Bedrooms Terrace For Sale by TinaGoldHomes(f): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
UPTOWN COURT ESTATE is owned and developed by CHRISTAL HOMES. It is one of the biggest developments in ibadan with its unique view/features and infrastructural facilities making it unbeatable and yet affordable.
You cannot afford to lose this opportunity
Just with initial deposit of 5million Naira, you can spread the balance over 3months, 6months and 12months.

Stelling Price

2 BedroomTerrace :9,000,000NGN
3 Bedroom Terrace 13,000,000NGN

Features of the Estate
- All Rooms Ensuite
- 24 Hour CCTV Survelliance
- Equisite Finished with gad cooker
- Fitted Kitchens
- Stampted Concrete Floor
- Pop Ceiling
- Water Treatment
- Spacious living area
- Water Treatment
- Gym House
- Corporate Security .

You can not afford to miss this great opportunity. Call us now __09062719983

(1) (Reply)

Single ? Ready To Mingle Or Network With Friends ? / Boundaries In Relationships (advisable Or Not) / You know you are in a good relationship when

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.