Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View (4899 Views)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by daewoorazer(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
As shared by the twitter user himself, he was 18 years and his sister was 23 years as at the time. Trust twitter users, they reacted as expected. See pictures after the cut:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/09/03/i-used-to-have-2-3-rounds-sex-with-my-elder-sis-in-a-night-now-im-studying-to-become-a-revd/

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Foolish man! So what message are you passing across

I hope your sister sees that your mumu post. She's going to be very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by donbachi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
daewoorazer:
As shared by the twitter user himself, he was 18 years and his sister was 23 years as at the time. Trust twitter users, they reacted as expected. See pictures after the cut:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/09/03/i-used-to-have-2-3-rounds-sex-with-my-elder-sis-in-a-night-now-im-studying-to-become-a-revd/
for ur mind oooo!
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by IamPlato(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018

Today Every Motherfvcker wants Attention...

You Dont Qualify For That Position only Virgins...

You No Get Shame

Quit Making Up Stupid Stories before You Make Up A Story That Will take Your Life one Day...

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by futuregovernor: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
It could be true

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Oluromantic: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Me I no need sleep with my sister or cousin. I just need one orobo albino. I need to achieve albino before putting full stop.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Oneboypikin: 5:02am On Sep 04, 2018
We've all done bad things

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by cahrlifa(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2018
As u see me like dis "I DON WEAK"

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by columbus007(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
i still pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by chiommy123(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2018
He forgives and he will forgive you if you confess and forsake your old ways.
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by agadez007(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Segun

I am not suprised at all, it's actually a norm in that part of Nigeria

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Cylo121: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Whoever is conversant with the slogan "Na money dey rush us" is now opportuned to realize where it fits best. Check out my thread for massive earning at your own pace!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by clumsydyna: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
He doesn't have a sister jare cool.
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Goldmaxx(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
her toto must be deep and sweet
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by mumureloaded(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
I only come to nairaland whenever I'm high, reason us that nobody can tag the shit I write here to real me.
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by mrbyron(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
A pointless, incestuous and disgraceful assertion. The guy must stay away from drugs angry

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Nightmareo07: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
undecided
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please help. I have issues with giving a Fvck. I need deliverance. I want to be able to give a Fvck again. Please help...!!!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
a girl too once to me how him and his elder sister would sleep with each other
Re: I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
a guy too once to me how him and his elder sister would sleep with each other

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.